Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever (1212 Views)

Niger Bans Rice Export To Nigeria Following Closure Of Nigeria’s Borders / BREAKING: Niger Republic Protests Border Closure, Bans Rice Export To Nigeria / Nigeria Transmits 5,156MW Electricity, Highest Ever – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by 9jawikileaks(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2018
i woke up this morning to read a thread Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh
and i was deeply saddened, how can a Nigerian minister be lying about activities of another country to score a cheap political goal, if this were to be in the western countries, the Minister will surely resign because it would have been a big embarrassment to the government in which the minister is part of.
to cut the long story short, i decided to use my anger and do some research, brethren: the moment i searched Thailand's rice export of 2017, all i could see was data on how their rice export reached the highest margin ever since the country was established. One will now wonder, which Thailand our Nigerian Minister was talking about when he said that the seven rice mills of Thailand have broken down because of low Nigerian Patronage.
To show the massive failure of this Government, Benin republic has replaced Nigeria as the largest importer of Thailand's rice, do the mathematics, where a small country like Benin imports more rice than China and United states. 3 years ago, benin was never in the least, but Nigeria.
It clearly shows that, Nigerian rice importers now choose smuggling the rice through the Nigerian-Benin border than importing into Nigeria, thus Nigeria is still the largest importer of Rice from Thailand.

this makes sense, practically. As a citizen, i am still yet to eat nor see a friend or family member eat this local rice i have been hearing this government preach about. its still foreign rice all of us are eating.
my humble plea to the minister, Sir, please stop telling Nigerians LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

http://english.vov.vn/trade/thailands-rice-exports-reach-record-high-in-2017-366594.vov
i Have attached pictures in this post as proof.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Ngokafor(f): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Sane folks did not believe what these failures in Government say cos the reality refutes whatever comes out of their mouth.

Only zombies and BMC(Buhari Media Cows) believe and hang on to their words for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by chuksjuve(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Can we now see why Lai Mohammed has performed more than everyone in this administration ?

Dude has made lie a common trend amongst this administration political office holder..

Audu ogbeh come and collect your report card ..

Apc: party built on lies, campaigned on lies, runs on lies and sustained on lies...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Redoil: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2018
The amount of lies been churned out daily by these people is getting out of hand seriously speaking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by ashjay001(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Na wa o. Yet, ds f*ckterds are supposed to have PAs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by georjay(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Shame on Audu ogbeh

Shame on APC led FG

yet we are going to be stuck with this Evil FG for 2years or even more based on INEC/Security agencies demonic and satanic tendencies

#Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by wakaman: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Nothing good here, na them thread.
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by nototribalist: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Life is difficult as an APC member. APC government is filled with beer parlor Assistants, and drunkards

Defending Buhari is like trying to defend Lucifer and satan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Nightwolf1: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2018
U gotta give it to them.. These guys are Satan's henchmen in the game of lying unashamedly..

When I first read the news I realized that buhari assembled the worst set of human beings to run his administration.. I believe that their only achievement from the onset is their act of inundating Nigerians with brand new lies ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Nnemuka(f): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2018
what about the yam they started exporting, what happened to it? i need gist abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Aromi: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Thailand export to europe alone is like one percent of what nigeria buy from them almost all the best rice in europe come from thai and india na waaaa old audu do you think we are in the 80

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by nototribalist: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Nnemuka:
what about the yam they started exporting, what happened to it? i need gist abeg
that one too, they wanted to score cheap political point by trying to tell Nigerians that we are now a yam exporting country, when we nova see yam chop for here.

Half way to the ocean the thing spoiled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by FarahAideed: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2018
When I said on the other thread Audu Ogbe was a disgrace to old age zombies said another thing ...Till date they cannot pin point just one rice paddy where these Audu Ogbe invisible rice are being grown and processed and bagged... 98 percent of rice in Nigeria is still imported and that the fact ...Today Benin republic is the highest importer of rice from Thailand and who doesn't know all that rice finds it way into Nigeria very early in the morning ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by collinsVP: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2018
That goes to show what they think of the citizenry, and how myopic they are.

Why lie on something that is easily verifiable? Information in public domain.

Oh! I get. Every lie has a segment of the society it is targeted at.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Ratello: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Useless government still ruling with propaganda at such a time like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by aolawale025: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nice one. Patriots should keep bursting APC lies. To expose them finally before 2019
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by SouthEastFacts: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
You just created problem for Sarrki, Omenkalives and other Zone Bs. No February salary for them if they fail to derail or deflect attention. Zone B work no be beans.
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by sokunji(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
GOD HELP US
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by gratiaeo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
All those with evil intentions still support this government.

Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by Mightyodi: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
our Government are so irresponsible, and a disgrace to the world. they just distort facts for the gullibles and their affiliate to satisfy their emotions

Thailand recorded all time high rice export in September 2017
check the global economics report on the below, thank God its not regulating by Nigerian government

https://tradingeconomics.com/thailand/exports
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by overall90: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
What makes the whole situation even sad is that the revenue that the country is supposed to get in the form of duty is being lost to Benin Rep and yet the rice still finds its way into the country.
Re: Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever by buhariguy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
This op sef,
I tot you said the minister lied and Nigeria is the highest importers of rice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Major Igbo Politicians Shouldn't Run Against Buhari In 2019 / This Senator Will Represent Nigeria In The Next Olympic Games - Pics / Osinbajo A Bridge Builder. Not Religious Bigot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.