Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) (80298 Views)

Why Are Cars Sold At Abule Egba and Ijaiye In Lagos So Cheap? / The Shocking Transformation Of This Crashed Toyota Sienna In Nigeria (Photos) / No Clean Title US Used Cars Sold In Nigeria Ignore Your Car Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
thebigkendo:
Just look at a car I inspected last week.. The car has been fixed in Nigeria.. Looking all clean, decided to search the auction lot number... Boom!!! I just hissed and walked away. Nigerian car dealers cannot make heaven & yes I am generalizing

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, timifak

angry angry
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
thebigkendo:
Just look at a car I inspected last week.. The car has been fixed in Nigeria.. Looking all clean, decided to search the auction lot number... Boom!!! I just hissed and walked away. Nigerian car dealers cannot make heaven & yes I am generalizing

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, timifak

na the "been fixed in Nigeria" fear me pass, by one random kazeem who can panel beat well? hahahahahaha,, I told u guys before we will get there.... the journey has started and the hardest part is over (starting)
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by valarinz: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
jmaine:

You clearly have severe comprehension issues. You should work on yourself.

check his first paragraph
"A Camry of $10,000 is roughly 3.6m+ at CBN exchange rate without shipping or clearing. If you add shipping+clearing+ dealer's profit,you are looking at almost 5m naira. Advertise that on Nairaland here,and watch miscreants call you all manner of names"

Now u see it's the same with my view, now get lost teenager, bye
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by jmaine: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Fúck you fool, check his first paragraph, it same with my view, now get lost teenager, bye

You better tread carefully or else i would verbally obliterate you.

E be like say you dey craze? Go and read the first paragraph and state why you are consistently denying your vehicle isn't accidented after been exposed?

The young man was against fraudulent folks like you hiding the history of their vehicles for sale, He only pleaded for understanding why dealers go for salvage vehicles instead of clean ones due to purchasing power of the average Nigerian customer.

Now pick one aspect of Chronique post that encouraged shameless frauds like you to p!mp up salvage vehicles without admitting they aren't clean titles.

Look! Am not the average poster you feel you can impress with feeble insults. I will reign down on your parade.

What a scumbag.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Fúck you fool, check his first paragraph
"A Camry of $10,000 is roughly 3.6m+ at CBN exchange rate without shipping or clearing. If you add shipping+clearing+ dealer's profit,you are looking at almost 5m naira. Advertise that on Nairaland here,and watch miscreants call you all manner of names"

No sir, Bleep YOU very much. Stop trying to famz chronique. Dont you wonder how he’s not been implicated in this sordid mess? You see no go like make people talk say you be honest person? No, na to dey jump around dey claim don dey issue threats.

I don use you wipe floor before, but you still keep coming back for more. I’m ever ready to put you in your place o bros, keep pickIng on people and be avoiding the issue. Stop frolicking like a b1tch on heat and go and import more accidented Volvo’s so we can descend on you politely
A55hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
jmaine:

You better tread carefully or else i would verbally obliterate you.

E be like say you dey craze? Go and read the first paragraph and state why you are consistently denying your vehicle isn't accidented after been exposed?

The young man was against fraudulent folks like you hiding the history their vehicles for sale but pleaded for understanding why dealers go for salvage vehicles instead of clean ones due to purchasing power of the average Nigerian customer.

Now pick one aspect of Chronique post that encouraged shameless frauds like you to love-vendor up salvage vehicles without admitting they aren't clean titles.

Look! Am not the average poster you feel you can impress with feeble insults. I will reign down on your parade.

What a scumbag.

Sir, go do something better with your time. We will deal with him on your behalf. The nitwit thinks he can intimidate people online grin cheesy
Not with me, Sir. Not with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Explorers:

My brother That’s whatsup oh - most of I sometimes wonder why LEXUS RS 300 is prone to accident on Nigeria- Toyota especially -

Imagine bro, selling to people irreparable tagged cars with all airbags deployed.
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Valarinz you notice you’re the only seller still here chest beating and lobbing insults. That just shows how guilty and embarrassed your earlier exposure has made you feel.

You will find no redemption here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Valarinz valarinz valarinz

You scared son? You running? Come on out and have a cuppa joe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

You’re a world class idiot. You didn’t read the rest of his post abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Valarinz valarinz valarinz

You no go show your ugly face now. Na when I go fry bacon now you go come back pick on some bystander who’s just seeking the right thing and attack.
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by jmaine: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

You have just shown how imbec!lic and intellectual impoverished you are.

Where did Chronique support your shameless fraudulent practice of passing of salvage vehicles as clean?

You sit behind your keyboard and call people teenagers simply because you have been unraveled as a criminal and a fraud selling potential death traps to customers without remorse.

You have been exposed.
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ha! He’s running!

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by jmaine: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:

Sir, go do something better with your time. We will deal with him on your behalf. The nitwit thinks he can intimidate people online grin cheesy
Not with me, Sir. Not with me.

I see you guys are doing a good job exposing his fraudulent business model to the entire universe grin

Personally, i will recalibrate the pint sized cadaver tissue he calls a brain.

Make una ride on sirs.. Una well done..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by valarinz: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:
Valarinz you notice you’re the only seller still here chest beating and lobbing insults. That just shows how guilty and embarrassed your earlier exposure has made you feel.

You will find no redemption here

I'm here cos I'm not scared of you teenagers and I'm less busy today, you broke peeps don't buy cars u know, so whatever u say don't hurt my biz

Bring up the accident reports too, or have you run out of data?
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by valarinz: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
jmaine:

I see you guys are doing a good job exposing his fraudulent business model to the entire universe grin

Personally, i will recalibrate the pint sized cadaver tissue he calls a brain.

Make una ride on sirs.. Una well done..

u too have been ignored, bye
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Broke Nigga, u too have been ignored, bye

Wait so na Oraukwu man you be cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by valarinz: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:
Ha! He’s running!

Stop stalking me oga, I'm on NL browsing, if you have a genuine issue then mention me, else get lost
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Birthday April 20th, studied statistics at UNIZIK?
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by jmaine: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Broke Nigga, u too have been ignored, bye

You call others broke cos you fraudulently earn peanuts selling salvage volvo cars as clean rides abi..? Lolz.. grin grin grin grin grin

Yours is worse cos you intellectually "broke" and malnourished.

After your huff and puff all you have is nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Stop stalking me oga, I'm on NL browsing, if you have a genuine issue then mention me, else get lost

Oga Valentine Arinze Volvo

So na you dey do this thing eh

But I sabi some Oraukwu guys na. Dem na sharp men. Very transparent at Ladipo
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by valarinz: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:

Wait so na Oraukwu man you be cheesy cheesy

Now you're going personal lol, going to fb hahahahaha, kids

Your time for cheap attention ends now, unless u get a real proof of my accident vehicles, don't disturb my surfing again with useless mentions , tnx
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by jmaine: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:
Birthday April 20th, studied statistics at UNIZIK?

Am sure he must have fraudulently acquired that as well.. grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
valarinz:

Now you're going personal lol, going to fb hahahahaha, kids

Your time for cheap attention ends now, unless u get a real proof of my accident vehicles, don't disturb my surfing again with useless mentions , tnx

I go all out sir. If you say we won’t have peace, don’t for a second think you will.
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
jmaine:

Am sure he must have fraudulently acquired that as well.. grin grin cheesy grin

He just might have cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cosplay:

Little wonder you’re here playing the ostrich. Oga fix your house before you come here to spill this nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/4084025/good-tokunbo-mazda-vehicle-family

That’s your ‘good tokunbo’ Mazda family vehicle. No be am carry this junk title?
This was from just 4 minutes of looking at your posts. We know your type on this forum. Viewers should note this username and phone numbers. Na dem.

please how did you trace that?
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Earlier in the day you threatened me with all sorts of things. I said nothing because, well, I’m not about that.

But if you think you can intimidate people here...from what I’ve seen you’re just a low level hustler making a quick buck perpetuating your dubious practices
You got a big mouth, but that’s all you have. Big ass mouth
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by Cosplay: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
So run along and don’t come back son
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by diportivo: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, timifakay, Ipfreely and finally the newest demeanor cosplay grin

Edited

Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by diportivo: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
cosplay

that electrician moniker guy isn't worth ur time and energy

dude is a middle man dat won't admit it

if u check his posts....u go see cars wey oda ppl dey advertise too

great job tho

I see say u gallant wella grin

I took the word of a dealer I respect so much on here recently and I av regrets

I no fit trust anybody again on top this car buying ish again angry
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
As a novice I need more enlightenment on this sir. thanks
I think this has been done on page 2, plz read!come bck if its nt clear
ta.
Re: Shocking Transformation Of Some Crashed Cars Sold In Nigeria (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
diportivo:
cosplay

that electrician moniker guy isn't worth ur time and energy

dude is a middle man dat won't admit it

if u check his posts....u go see cars wey oda ppl dey advertise too

great job tho

I see say u gallant wella grin

I took the word of a dealer I respect so much on here recently and I av regrets

I no fit trust anybody again on top this car buying ish again angry
haba even me? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: / Used Tokumbor Tyres, Will Pass For Brand New. / 7 Inch LCD Car Headrest DVD Player, With Zipper Plus 32 bit Game, USB/SD, IR, FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.