Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria (38022 Views)

Kwara Now One Of The Top Rice-producing States In Nigeria / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria. / Ten Rice Producing Countries In The World In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2018
niyol:

it must be very sweet

Very very nutritious and delicious.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Time up. No more guessing. U didn't get it right
ok one last time. BORNO? :-P
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ok one last time. BORNO? :-P
Lol wrong honey
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by obstead200(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
No 5 & 6 though. Which rice dem dey produce? Rice and abiama cement shouldn't be mistaken for same cheesy grin
what is it with u and Igbo bashing?
All these e-rats sef.........I cud bet a month salary that an igbo man is ur boss and pays ur salary. This is just ur way of venting ur frustration about a race that remains ultimately superior to urs.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol wrong honey
ok o i surrender.....good morning happy sunday!kiss
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ok o i surrender.....good morning happy sunday!kiss
Wish u d same. U didn't go to church?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Wish u d same. U didn't go to church?
yeah....i am just waking up and i discovered i am d only one @ home.....can u imagine!
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
obstead200:
what is it with u and Igbo bashing?
All these e-rats sef.........I cud bet a month salary that an igbo man is ur boss and pays ur salary. This is just ur way of venting ur frustration about a race that remains ultimately superior to urs.
I don't have anything to do with yanmiri, how many yanmiri can employ? Please don't just bet with your monthly salary, swear with your life that an Igbo is my employer and if that is not the case, may your life be filled with sorrow. How can yanmiri be superior to any tribe for God's sake?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
yeah....i am just waking up and i discovered i am d only one @ home.....can u imagine!
u need to be flogged tongue
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
u need to be flogged tongue
Hmmmmm but i am the man of the house so i would do the flogging for not waking me! :-|
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
Hmmmmm but i am the man of the house so i would do the flogging for not waking me! :-|
I can do the flogging for u grin
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
ok but most of them are fellow girls like you.....infact i am the only guy in the house.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
ok but most of them are fellow girls like you.....infact i am the only guy in the house, still wanna flog?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ok but most of them are fellow girls like you.....infact i am the only guy in the house, still wanna flog?
No o I forgive u today tongue
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
No o I forgive u today tongue
today ke? Tommorrow i am planning ogn waking up 12 noon dot.:-P
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Ellabae(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
today ke? Tommorrow i am planning ogn waking up 12 noon dot.:-P
U be lazy man jare tongue
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Cadec007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
U be lazy man jare tongue
lazy? Man? Noo i am a very hardworking guy :-P just that jamb preparation is taking its toll on me thats y i wake up late these days.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Proffeluczy1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
faceURfront:

How did you come to that conclusion?

There is a quantity a state must meet up in order to be among the rice producing state.

Is not that Benue doesn't farm rice. Besides, I am from there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Danabu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kogi nko?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by obstead200(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

I don't have anything to do with yanmiri, how many yanmiri can employ? Please don't just bet with your monthly salary, swear with your life that an Igbo is my employer and if that is not the case, may your life be filled with sorrow. How can yanmiri be superior to any tribe for God's sake?
i am even surprised u have some education cos u are still obviously a low-lifer at the very bottom of the social ladder among ur kinsmen.
That explains ur reasoning and bitterness. I know a lot of elite and even middle class northeners and their thought process is not as twisted and warped as yours.
Peace out bro. I am done wasting time on ur case.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by kabrud: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
[s]
obstead200:
i am even surprised u have some education cos u are still obviously a low-lifer at the very bottom of the social ladder among ur kinsmen.
That explains ur reasoning and bitterness. I know a lot of elite and even middle class northeners and their thought process is not as twisted and warped as yours.
Peace out bro. I am done wasting time on ur case.
[/s]
Yes, it will surprise you because it doesn't suit your brain. Exactly the same way I know a lot of Igbos who are reasonable unlike the fools we have on social media displaying nothing but foolishness. Who gives a fck if you have anytime to use for trolling?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Bodex2000(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
No 5 & 6 though. Which rice dem dey produce? Rice and abiama cement shouldn't be mistaken for same cheesy grin

Have you heard of abakaliki rice. Ask any igbo business man or boy
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

There is a quantity a state must meet up in order to be among the rice producing state.

Is not that Benue doesn't farm rice. Besides, I am from there.

It is you who say Benue isn't a rice producing state even though we all know rice is being farmed in Benue in large quantity. Therefore, the onus lies on you to prove that Benue isn't a rice producing state. So you have to state the quantity of rice a state has to produce to be termed a rice producing state and what quantity Benue is producing at the moment that has failed to meet the benchmark to be termed rice producing.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chukazu:

That comparison doesn't fly.

Igbo guys buy the Auto parts, but Lagos State government doesn't buy the rice ,they provide resources and finance while Kebbi state provides labor and land

More like" Agro Extension services"

A very good example is FUMAN FRUIT JUICE.
the factory is in Lagos while the Orange farm is located in Ibadan ,so you can't dispute their ownership of a juice sake if say them get no farm in Lagos.

The same with Chivita.
It's all about"economic of scale"
no Sir... most of them own the company over there... Like Ogwawa and others... Even Erisco also produce tomato paste in his factory in China... That doesnt make those things made in Nigeria...
Lagos does not produce rice... PERIOD
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Proffeluczy1(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2018
faceURfront:

It is you who say Benue isn't a rice producing state even though we all know rice is being farmed in Benue in large quantity. Therefore, the onus lies on you to prove that Benue isn't a rice producing state. So you have to state the quantity of rice a state has to produce to be termed a rice producing state and what quantity Benue is producing at the moment that has failed to meet the benchmark to be termed rice producing.

The quantity in which Benue State produces is not up to 100 hundred metric tons. And for a state to be counted as a rice producing state must produce at least a hundred metric tons.

That is why Benue state is not listed.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

The quantity in which Benue State produces is not up to 100 hundred metric tons. And for a state to be counted as a rice producing state must produce at least a hundred metric tons.

That is why Benue state is not listed.

What's your reference please?
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2018
faceURfront:

What's your reference please?
from my stay and experience there.
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

from my stay and experience there.

LoL. Not a valid reference bro. Take care

1 Like

Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2018
wuye:
Hello, taiwosalam&co.propertieslimited-0 bneeds this: BUSINESS INVESTORS NEEDED FOR REAL ESTATE .Can youssupplyNit?
YVisitpthe linkQbelow.
RY26S3 neezar DUPdHC shoolah S8HILQ becaciabarbie Z0gPqv rawtouch t39SxC alatbaba1 z6jEUY strongbest bTXRFF bizzibodi QJzvj4 isaac93 lakIn3 afbstrategies

What's the meaning of this rubbish? This nonsense must stop!!!
Re: List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails / Flood Destroys Garba Shehu's Farm In Jigawa State (Pictures) / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.