Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks (1383 Views)

How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Perfect Ways To Rock Your Ankara Palazzo Trousers With Tops / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2018
It's hurt me alot when i see some people with natural dreadlocks and find it very difficult to understand how to maintain it and make it look more attractive.Some even go to the extent of adding products that are meant for other stuff on the hair.I just need about 10 people to comment hi on this WhatsApp no 08087306328 and let me give you some of the hidden secrets of natural dreadlocks that will not only help to grow your hair but will also help you save cost.Am a certified trained loctician,i can handle all types of natural dreadlocks (brother locks to sister locks) from installation,retightening,coloring,maintenance etc.....I need serious minded people who will also be ready to help others.Trust me proper maintenance is the key
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Pls note,it is free extra cost.
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Free at no extra cost.Keep the calls rolling in
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
You can determine the volume of your dreadlocks yourself by knowing how and what to do.It's very simple to achieve.keep d calls or messages rolling in
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Der are lots of products dt aren't bad for dreadlocks but just dt d application is wrong and thereby giving a wrong result.I will like to say dt dreadlocks is the best look dt someone who is very busy and doesn't want to go on a low cut can have.Cost of maintenance is very affordable.Just doing the right thing is what is important.
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Am so glad that have been able to help alot of people on how to manage and maintain their natural dreadlocks.I noticed that alot of people who has the locks on don't really understand what and what it entails that why i came up with this idea,its just a way of giving out to my people in my own little way as we all know that everything isn't money.I would also would have love to make this platform an interactive one here but i may not be available all the time to respond to questions here and for some who will also not like to post the picture of their hair here that's why i made it a one on one interactive session through WhatsApp.I will always be available to respond or answer any questions related to natural dreadlocks,from installation,retightening,application of colors,conditioning,styling,addition of extensions,loosing of the locks etc....My WhatsApp no 08087306328 is always open to all.
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Doing the right thing to your dreadlocks will not only save your hair from damaging but also save you from spending more money.Do not wait until people start telling you that why is your natural dreadlocks so different from others cos of its bad appearance.Just like you can determine the size of your locks,same way you can determine the appearance of your locks.Keeps the chats coming in and you will get response to all your answers.Doing the right thing only give the best result ...........08087306328
Re: How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks by Geoforever(f): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2019
I see alot of people on extensions all in the name of length,its not bad to attach extension to the hair but there is a vital question you should ask your locitian when fixing or attaching the extension on your hair, which is how safe is the weight of the extension on my root?protecting the base of your locks goes a long way.Please play safe by choosing the right extension. Note:If u are not using the human hair,go for natural /synthetic hair that is lighter than your real hair so as to prevent the issue of weighing your hair down.For more inquiries on dis or other associated issue do not hesitate to give me a call on 08035151554 or WhatsApp no 08087306328

(1) (Reply)

Quality Women Office And Corporate Shirts / How To Make Vaseline At Home With Candles / What Do You Have In Your Wardrobe - Guys And Ladies - Lets Have A Peek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.