Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (63338 Views)

Fire Kills Imam, His Wife And Two Children In Kaduna (Photos) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ambitionsway:

This isn't funny, if only you know how the child parent feel.

The intent wasn't to be funny. I just remembered the character. Why would I make fun of someone's kid when I don't know how mine will look?
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by saidubaba: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today and forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!

U better do your search well and stop taking without fact
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
ItzChinnex:
ThankGod she said it's the work of Allah not God. Because God can not give a child like this. I now understand how Satan Intrude into a better plan created by God because of the weakness of men.
shame on you. I can't help but feel sorry at your crass ignorance. It is really pitiful
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today and forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!

Oga why are you so stupid in an idiotic way....

This is purely scientific and you're bringing religion into it....

Talk about a religion where you need a man's blood to be saved.... Talk about human sacrifice that is also practised in African religions.....

Why are Nigerians so utterly silly

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
I hope they will not start worshiping this child claiming its their Arabian prophet Moham-MAD
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
hatedisplace:
did u read d part that said 'i did not go for antenatal care?

That is my point exactly.... That she did not go for antenatal care.

What's yours? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Double post
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Luminee(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
emmykey0128:
Why is that all this kind of strange ocurrance are common in the North?

She is just one of many carefully selected specimens in the North ingesting test drugs given in the name of free aid, Immunization, food supplements, etc

Only very few will understand.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by HITTED(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
Very brave woman, may Allah strengthen her. There should be surgical procedures for this though.

Why couldn't your Allah prevent this abomination? Almajiri mentality.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
grin
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Thank God not in India
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ajl: 5:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Willybos:

You must be a terribly deranged person. You need a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2018
ItzChinnex:
ThankGod she said it's the work of Allah not God. Because God can not give a child like this. I now understand how Satan Intrude into a better plan created by God because of the weakness of men.
Get sense.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope they will not start worshiping this child claiming its their Arabian prophet Moham-MAD
common sense you get.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Lagusta:

Oga why are you so stupid in an idiotic way....

This is purely scientific and you're bringing religion into it....

Talk about a religion where you need a man's blood to be saved.... Talk about human sacrifice that is also practised in African religions.....

Why are Nigerians so utterly silly
bro not all Nigerians are silly the idiot quoted just happens to be among the silly Nigerians.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Willybos(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2018
princeadams11:
What an illiterate fellow
welcome modern technology! SMH!
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2018
kollinpowel:
common sense you get.
gerrout of here joor
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sugar101: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do you know that we can teach you how to take care of your family yourself and also make money from natural gift of life?

Do you know some organic skin care Makers still add all these deadly substances such as hydroquinone, mercury and steroids to the products, all in the name of 100% organic, which are top reason for cancer and skin damage.

Learn how to make over 20 different kinds of oils And powder, their benefits and how to organically use them for cooking, home use, skin cure and cares

These are some of the Organic oils and powder that you will learn how to make during the course of the training

Castor oil
Jamaican black castor oil
licorice oil
Neem powder and oil
Tumeric powder and oil
Camphor powder and oil
Coconot oil
Cedarwood powder and oil
Avocado oil
Carrot powder and oil
Carrot seed oil
Lemon oil
Moringa powder and oil
Papaya oil
Fenugreek oil
Black seed oil
Mint oil
Cumin powder
Cinnamon powder and oil
Coriander powder and oil
Onions oil
Ginger oil
Garlic oil
Hibiscus oil
Pepper soup recipe
Marinade
Special Curry powder
Mix spice

Join the league of Kampala Organic family who make their own skincare Products and delicious Meals with natural ingredients.

Interested persons should Whatsapp this number 08186066636 or 08032328836 and you will be added to the group, where necessary information about the training would be passed.
You can also share with you friends they might need it .

This is the link to the group
https:///8Y3J6sAC3WSDJCbLEgZI6s
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.