Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Is Your Personal Experience Shopping On Gearbest. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Personal Experience Shopping On Gearbest. (840 Views)

My Terrible Experience Shopping With Jumia Nigeria / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Experience Shopping On Gearbest. by busybrain123(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
So I decided to try GearBest since they have lot of smartphones that is not popular in Nigeria. And as a guy who love special stuff I decided to order a phone from them on the 21 February 2018. Initially I was thinking that the phone will take up to 2 weeks to arrive Nigeria but to my greatest surprised, I received a call from delivery man asking me my exact location on 1st March 2018. And in less then 30 minutes he arrived and ask me to sign my name and then hand over my new Xiomi Redmi 4X 4G to me.
Wow I was super excited and since then I have been enjoying my simple and portable smartphone. grin cheesy

So guys I will like to hear from you. What is your personal experience so far shopping on GearBest.
Re: What Is Your Personal Experience Shopping On Gearbest. by busybrain123(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Image attached below.
Everything was well packaged .
You can learn how to shop on GearBest safe and have your item shipped to your door step here http://naijatechgist.com/2018/02/18/shop-gearbest-ship-door-step/

Re: What Is Your Personal Experience Shopping On Gearbest. by iKingsley(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
As of then, weren't you taxed and how many days did it take them to process your order?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6+ Panel Needed Without Icloud. / Intel Unveils Hexa-core Processor For Laptops / Whatsapp Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.