Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? (11313 Views)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Hilarious Moment Two Monkeys Climbed Woman's Lap And Started Having Sex (video) / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2018
I just say to her (sometimes lean real close to her ear) damn your starting somethings sitting like that or other fun comments. I mean really she knows where she is sitting, think about that for a sec. It's your call on how you play it. I like to keep it playful and joking, but also seductive.
so how about you guys,what do you do?
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
is she my babe, a friend, a relative, a coleage. that will enable me knw what to say.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
I will control my erection
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by habsydiamond(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na to chain my machine gun oooo....cos if I no chain am ehn e fit put hole for the girl cloth under.. grin grin...na just like unleashing a bulldog.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by nelson7777: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
elf control
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by nelson7777: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
self control
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by DaddyKross: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by DaddyKross: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
^
|
|

Oshey, awon Controller Generals cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Mandrake007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
guy just add humor to see it like "girl your asset is causing a thunderstorm in my pants wallahi" and she will probably see the funny side and take it as a compliment she might want to excuse you but if you're okk with it you let her know cos if she has the cheek to sit on your laps she'd be pretty open minded and conscious of the natural reactions.My 2cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't react, I just let us be
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Deckline(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
DaddyKross:

^
|
|

Oshey, awon Controller Generals cheesy
Fiwon sile jare... We are trying to control money,they are controlling erections.. Kids!

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Splinz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
kiss kiss
Na to free am na...
He who dares wake up a sleeping lion must be ready to face its fury.
Dazzol.

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by potbelly(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tell her to make herself comfortable... wink
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Khd95(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
which kain control erektion.... abegii leave the nigg. a to rise to momentum O jare..

she no knw say she dey sit on top keg of gun powder
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deckline:

Fiwon sile jare... We are trying to control money,they are controlling erections.. Kids!

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Bahddo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't let random babes sit on my lap, so that's not an issue. Whoever qualifies to wake the dragon should know she has to finish what she started.
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by mumumugu(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
tell her
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deckline:

chisos!!! gringrin
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by swiz123(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
All I see here are young boys with raging hormones

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Kylekent59: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
I onced lapped a lady on a bus and I didn't feel high or have any erection. The lady was so beautiful and nice looking. The bus was already filled up and am the one sitting by the door. And before another bus can come again,it could take up to 15 minutes. So she had no option rather. She reached her destination and dropped.

If you have a free mind you need not worry.

Everything in this life isn't about sex. Shekena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by naughtyDiana: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol op is just imagining the day a girl will get to sit on his thighs and he's thinking of possible reactions to give in case it happens. tarr gerraeay!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
naughtyDiana:
Lol op is just imagining the day a girl will get to sit on his thighs and he's thinking of possible reactions to give in case it happens. tarr gerraeay!

he he
no b today na
Re: If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
if she not related! just let nature happen, that's a real guy! she knows she z sitting on your dick, she is enjoying d bumps n getting wet. don't be a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / Get Sexier For Your Man In This Crisp Panties / Tales Of A First Date From hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.