Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop (564 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop by HypeManIsaac: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2018
According to reports one Mr Newman Ubani as alledgly duped Popular Pilot and CEO of Decent Digital Mr Daniel Okwara.

Mr Daniel Okwara who gave his newly acquired Apple MacBook Pro Laptop to Mr Newman Ubani who is said to be an SA to the Governor Of Abia State as ran away with the Apple laptop.

Mr Daniel Okwara appealing to the public for help as all efforts to bring back his Apple Laptop as failed, he said…

“I gave him my Apple laptop to install Corel Draw.

He took the laptop an whisked away with it.

I called him on phone, he stopped taking my calls. I reported to the police; they tried to apprehend him, but he ran away to a nearby state Abia State from Port Harcourt.

The worst is that he doesn’t seize to pose with my laptop on Facebook.

This is so painful. This was a new MacBook Pro I bought and haven’t even used it. I was still trying to get familiar with the Apple thing. Being a Microsoft user for a long time.

And now this happened.

Guess what?

The Guy Newman Ubani is now alleged to be an SA to Abia State governor.

I need my laptop. Anyone that knows Newman Ubani should tell him that I need my laptop. Share this post until Newman returns my laptop. All efforts to get him has failed. In fact, right now Mr. Newman is denying that he doesn’t know me when I got someone to contact him.

Please people, your suggestions are welcomed.” – Daniel Okwara.

Source: http://818tvonline.com/2018/03/sa-to-abia-state-governor-dupes-pilot-of-his-newly-acquired-apple-laptop.html/

Re: SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop by BiadeFolar(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Ok
Re: SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop by wakaman: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2018
Yanmiri matter

1 Like

Re: SA To Abia State Governor Dupes Pilot Of His Newly Acquired Apple Laptop by Buharimustgo: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hungry SA

(1) (Reply)

“some Nigerian Girls Being Used As Sex Slave In Universities” – Aisha Buhari / OMG: Woman Kills Her Two Children With Rat Posion / SS1 Girl Attempt Suicide In Makurdi On Children's Day By Drinking Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.