Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker (4968 Views)

Used lg home theater for sale. / Samsung Home Theater (model NO-HT-TQ22) - Tokunbo / Sony Home Theater Sound System 22k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
As you can see from the topic, I'm in need of a speaker and I would love to see offers or maybe directions as to where I can get it.
Thank you
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wat do u mean by all in one speakers?
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Tapout(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
op go and look for "harman kardon"
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is it like a home theater system? You know, a speaker that you can use in your room.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Wat do u mean by all in one speakers?
Instead of getting a home theater system (2.1 to 5.1), you can just get a single speaker with supposedly the benefits of home theater.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Go to LG office,there is a multi functional speaker I bought,it is rechargeable!!!15 hours battery life,Bluetooth,usb,radio and has a microphone!!!always in d boot of my car,I reach we’re I wan drink,I bring it out and it’s like a party thingy...49k

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Binaluv(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
do u need something like dis?

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Binaluv:
Much bigger than that brother.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Go to LG office,there is a multi functional speaker I bought,it is rechargeable!!!15 hours battery life,Bluetooth,usb,radio and has a microphone!!!always in d boot of my car,I reach we’re I wan drink,I bring it out and it’s like a party thingy...49k

How big is it and can you share pictures? In as much say e go fill my room with mad sound, I ain't shy.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Go get this... U won't regret it wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
oylam:

How big is it and can you share pictures? In as much say e go fill my room with mad sound, I ain't shy.
will send you a pic soon...Guy leave your room,the sound is mad,loud and with bass!!!!
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
BigBudi:
how many watts is this?
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Binaluv:
this one is for kids nau...Haba!!!
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:
how many watts is this?
11,000watts smiley
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
I disturb my neighborhood

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
BigBudi:
No b f&d b dt? Na how much be this one grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
oylam:

No b f&d b dt? Na how much be this one grin
yeup Fenda T-60X be like say na 70k now smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Abeg, floor dy shake?
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
oylam:
Abeg, floor dy shake?
bruh... Roof shake join.. Watch preview on YouTube

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
PM me if you live close by.. U fit come sample am grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
oylam:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by oylam(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
BigBudi:
PM me if you live close by.. U fit come sample am grin
Sadly, I live far.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by braine(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
BigBudi:
This looks really good

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by nwolisar: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Benz4pimp:

Baba na this be the life of a Party Fall talked about, in fact, take two more likes cheesy
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2018
BigBudi:
whats the name
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 04, 2018
nwolisar:

Baba na this be the life of a Party Fall talked about, in fact, take two more likes cheesy
thnks bro,after buying that speaker,my goons no Dey free me rest oooo!!!!the slogan is hide your phone the DJ is around!!!Coupled with the fact that v got some DJ Neptune’s mad exclusive list of mixes

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 04, 2018
BigBudi:
11,000watts smiley
its 110 watts not 11000
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 04, 2018
BigBudi:
difference between yours and mine is the fact that,1-I don’t use it indoor,basically outdoor with friends,2-mine is rechargeable!!!make Nepa look like shit.....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by nwolisar: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Benz4pimp:
thnks bro,after buying that speaker,my goons no Dey free me rest oooo!!!!the slogan is hide your phone the DJ is around!!!Coupled with the fact that v got some DJ Neptune’s mad exclusive list of mixes

Baba for the Boys!!! DJ aiye
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by BigBudi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Benz4pimp:
its 110 watts not 11000
you're right... Was misinformed.
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Wayne4uall(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Binaluv:
How much is it
Re: I Want To Buy A Home Theater Or All-in-one Speaker by Churchillsaug(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Someone recommended Harman kardon to you. But you ignored it. That thing is just like the design of an electric kettle, both the size and design too. My cousin bought one last month for 125k, I swear, I thought it was a kettle till he played a music from his phone. The output of that thing is like six lg home theaters combined together. But the toy is expensive. If you need technology and less load in your house and you can afford it, go for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refurbished 12volts 200AH Deep Cycle Inverter Batteries @ 30,000 Naira Only / UK Used Toshiba Tecra M9 Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop @ 30k. / Used Iphone 5,32gig For Sale, factory unlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.