Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,825 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria (64006 Views)

The 10 Best Travel Destinations To Visit This Summer 2022 / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by mywells: 10:49am On May 20, 2018
What about Kalakuta Africa shrine and Shop rite at lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On May 20, 2018
chukxie:
Nice! I appreciate the effort you put in promoting this tourist sites. I love visiting tourist sites but unfortunately I've never been to any in Nigeria because I don't live there. Nevertheless, I'll try and visit some tourist attractions in Lagos when next I go to Nigeria. Like you mentioned Nigeria is blessed with a lot of tourist attractions. Yes! Sadly, these attractions don't attract a lot of visitors - local and international because our government isn't doing enough to encourage tourism in Nigeria. The tourism industry creates millions of jobs in countries I've visited. Take for example Thailand. Tourism is one of its main stay. African countries like Kenya, South Africa, Morocco, Seychelles... are reaping millions of USD from tourism. Nigeria can, too if only our government can for a bit take a long hard look at the huge revenue it can generate from the tourism industry.
okay
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2018
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Youngsage: 11:58am On May 20, 2018
sheddo619:
well protected sir Talking about kajuru castle here Some top naija made music videos have been shot there sef
Examples please? Lemme check them out
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by RealityShot: 12:19pm On May 20, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Not a single location from the SE? Igbos don't invest in tourism? Or they don't have beautiful natural edifices?

Or they are too busy investing in Yoruba and Hausa land?
all of the above...

But when you get money Shaa..enter owerri and spend weekend...

You will come again (uninvited) lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by RealityShot: 12:25pm On May 20, 2018
chukxie:
Nice! I appreciate the effort you put in promoting this tourist sites. I love visiting tourist sites but unfortunately I've never been to any in Nigeria because I don't live there. Nevertheless, I'll try and visit some tourist attractions in Lagos when next I go to Nigeria. Like you mentioned Nigeria is blessed with a lot of tourist attractions. Yes! Sadly, these attractions don't attract a lot of visitors - local and international because our government isn't doing enough to encourage tourism in Nigeria. The tourism industry creates millions of jobs in countries I've visited. Take for example Thailand. Tourism is one of its main stay. African countries like Kenya, South Africa, Morocco, Seychelles... are reaping millions of USD from tourism. Nigeria can, too if only our government can for a bit take a long hard look at the huge revenue it can generate from the tourism industry.
nope!

They are toooooooooooo busy promoting boko harm, herdsmen, Kwarupsian and private jet trips abroad. (as well as "militancy" and IPOB Saga)

Well they can't promote all that evil and expect foreigners to come and risk their lives just to see monkey or caves! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by mitchyy(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
Adanne9110:

dear, the cream is quite nice but it's better to exfoliate first before using,,,,look. for exfoliants like APRICOT SCRUB or u do the natural one of LEMON

I was responding to someone. I'm not the one asking for a cream. My skin is okay

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by mitchyy(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
austinauto:

Go for Skin Analysis and get a good recommendation. Kikelomo of Woorergold Medispa plus is a UK certified Damertherapist. I will direct you to her if interested.

I was responding to someone who was asking me about a cream I used in the post. I don't have skin issues. Thanks though
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2018
Idanre, checked. Olumo, checked. Wildlife Safari Park, Jos, checked. Ikogosi Warm Springs,Ondo, checked. Olumirin (Erin Ijesha) Waterfalls, checked. Lekki Conservation Center and Omu Resorts, Lagos next on my mind. Then Obudu all the way! Nigeria is a beautiful country!
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Joemtu: 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
Nigerian tourism has a looong way to go
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by TourismMan(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2018
There are so many reasons tourism is not working in the country. A piled up of reasons mostly as a result of government failure. First of all, it may look like a foolish act for someone to travel on the death trap roads across the country just to go see one Yankari game reserve which may practically not add tangible values to your life. So instead of taking such risk of traveling on the bad road which you probably don't know how it would end, you stick your ass one place in your house where peace of mind is averagely guaranteed. Now this is the issue of poor infrastructure.

Secondly, if you have finally made up your mind to travel with the risk, on your way, kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists etc may waylaid your vehicle and before you know, you've landed in an unanticipated destination. For what exactly? Tourism? Is not worth it at all. That is the issue of insecurity.

I can go on and on and on but for time, yak usung aseni ke udung abed asen.
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
elmoduddah:
The kajuru castle is just stunning kiss. I agree with the poster above sha that people don't see naija as a tourist site.

Lalasticlala because this post is not about snake or big brother naija now it won't enter frontpage o. Let's promote our country jare

Please where in Kaduna z the kajuru castle. M presently in kd, Kawo area kindly gv the name of the area wia the above mentioned is. Its gonna be an happy weekend I guess

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
sheddo619:
well protected sir
Talking about kajuru castle here
Some top naija made music videos have been shot there sef

Pls which area z d kajuru castle, I know of paradise park in barnawa, I know air force club towards angwan rimi I know Havana etc. But I need a description to this very kajuru park asap
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by spartanian(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2018
vicardino:
Can we visit there together? I'm in zaria, my first time ever in d northern part of this country
See toasting.
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Ryocaj(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2018
Eko Atlantic city will be top of d list once its completed.. d completed wings should av made dis list.. Wat abt Bonny Island?
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by spartanian(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2018
Gracesofar:

Please where in Kaduna z the kajuru castle. M presently in kd, Kawo area kindly gv the name of the area wia the above mentioned is. Its gonna be an happy weekend I guess
It's somewhere in the Southern part of Kaduna, you can check Fifth Chukker Polo resort, Kaduna. It is very close to Kawo if you haven't been there.
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by vicardino(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2018
Toasting?? It's a simple and honest request. Haven't been to any tourist site since I came to north and trust me I was surprised there's something like that in kd. Knock it off bro.
spartanian:

See toasting.

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by vicardino(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2018
U are in kd?
spartanian:

It's somewhere in the Southern part of Kaduna, you can check Fifth Chukker Polo resort, Kaduna. It is very close to Kawo if you haven't been there.
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by chuks34(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2018
mamajaz:
m

R
I
P in advance sir. Be sure to pay those you owe for mama put before you embark on your journey. God be with you till we meet again....

lol. I'm not owing anybody
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by sheddo619(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
Youngsage:

Examples please? Lemme check them out
mayorkun -Sade(clearance P)
wande coal x leriq-wishlist

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by sheddo619(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2018
Gracesofar:

Pls which area z d kajuru castle, I know of paradise park in barnawa, I know air force club towards angwan rimi I know Havana etc. But I need a description to this very kajuru park asap
located in southern kaduna
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by SageTravels: 12:46am On May 21, 2018
jaxxy:
Risky business, how preserved and protected are these places

I have been to most of the attractions and I can categorically tel you that the place is calm and Peaceful

1 Like

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
it a nice suggestion but they will just turn it to another act of embezzlement.
chukxie:
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2018
spartanian:

Affirmative. Nagode
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by OlivePrime: 4:08pm On May 21, 2018
Here's an exciting destination for those seeking wellness of not only the body but the mind as well...

Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
spartanian:

Pls which part of southern Kaduna. I hv been asking my colleagues today all seems void of it. I know barnawa, narayi, can u send a description of the place if uve been there. Will be in kd till weekend
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by spartanian(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2018
Gracesofar:

Pls which part of southern Kaduna. I hv been asking my colleagues today all seems void of it. I know barnawa, narayi, can u send a description of the place if uve been there. Will be in kd till weekend
In Kajuru village, it is no where near the city.
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by spartanian(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2018
vicardino:
U are in kd?
Yes
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by Gracesofar(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2018
spartanian:

In Kajuru village, it is no where near the city.

Toor nagode. I got someone who knows the place. Planning visiting weekend
Re: 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria by spartanian(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
Gracesofar:

Toor nagode. I got someone who knows the place. Planning visiting weekend
Nice, enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.