Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? (826 Views)

Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy Prime For Sale. / Between Nokia X5, Samsung A10 And Redmi 7 Which One Should I Go For? / Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by Evansjj(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
hello nairalanders, between Nokia 2 and Samsung galaxy prime plus which is better for a budget smartphone to purchase?.
Note: Nokia 2 has a better battery than Samsung galaxy prime+ but the latter has a good RAM than the former..
Price: #30,000 - #45,000
Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by alexDBaberian: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
This Post is wrong. The Comparison should be with the TECNO Camon CM.

And I tell you, The Camon CM is Worth every Naira.
Check out the specs and compare for yourself.
Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by Evansjj(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
This Post is wrong. The Comparison should be with the TECNO Camon CM.

And I tell you, The Camon CM is Worth every Naira.
Check out the specs and compare for yourself.
I know tecno is worth more Dan both of em... but is way outta my league bro..

1 Like

Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I will prefer Nokia 2 because it is of Snapdragon 212 chipset compared to Mediatek MT6737 chipset on Grand Prime plus. Also Nokia 2 has a battery capacity of 4100mAh while Galaxy Grand prime plus has 2600mAh.
Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
I will prefer Nokia 2 because it is of Snapdragon 212 chipset compared to Mediatek MT6737 chipset on Grand Prime plus. Also Nokia 2 has a battery capacity of 4100mAh while Galaxy Grand prime plus has 2600mAh.

Plus better camera, better display, screen protection (Gorilla Glass 3 & IP52 protection from water spray).

Lol. The only downsides of the phone is it's internal memory (8GB). The RAM (1GB) isn't as bad as it sounds.

I use one so I definitely know what I'm talking about.

OP be wise.
Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by Evansjj(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Plus better camera, better display, screen protection (Gorilla Glass 3 & IP52 protection from water spray).

Lol. The only downsides of the phone is it's internal memory (8GB). The RAM (1GB) isn't as bad as it sounds.

I use one so I definitely know what I'm talking about.

OP be wise.
thanks for the advice
Re: Between Nokia 2 And Samsung Galaxy Prime Plus Which Is The Best? by alexDBaberian: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ha... Shebi you know that going for a 1GB phone today is equal to committing suicide? And what the hell is an 8GB internal memory?

Ha... It's a trap ooo!... I repeat, it's a trap!

How much are these phones sef?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Of About 47k Budget / Blackberry Key2. Here Is All You Should Know Plus Photos / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.