Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (434405 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Souloho19... I have just had a double dosage and it feels so good, Buzz prepare to yarn all the nonsense you know, good work brother... In short fantastic work,

"Look here detective...... That was a direct request from the IG himself..... The Transmission of his message was very clear" Souloho19 IG is coming for you and the real shadow is behind him

#ItsAHitBacktoBack

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mitchelljnr(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Finally an update, thanks Mr soul

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oga Souloho19, I'm not an oloju-kokoro, but this is too small to quench the craving for more o.
Buzz don die, Tonye please beat the hell out of the traitor's body.
More players are joining the war, woe on the shadow and all his agents!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Konphido(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks Chief for the mention!!
This story is the real deal..
Just can't stop asking for more.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by cyndy1000(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
I really feel for Olivia just thinking had been she took the ice cream it would have saved her from such trauma. Poor Rex.
Tonye the boss lady the only hope. I love what detective did, I even doubt her dismissal by the IG.

Phew! too bad they are having the conversation in the kitchen where every sound is recorded.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paafin(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm.. The BROTA getting bigger!! Dragnet, the glow brothers and alli no joy....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Eberechi24(f): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Remember to nominate souloho19 for June writers award, he needs the token to gauge his data and stomach. Man pikin suppose chop nah. Do the needful

https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 10, 2018
lolz...transmission

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Samexdx(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Souloho19 my man... Baddest detective ever liveth

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello guys there a PROMO GOING ON ON MY BLOG COMMENT AND WIN the READER With the higheat Comment at,the end of the month will win a Month subscribtion of his or,her choice.
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the dedication. Keeping tab on detective Buzz! Anyways, keeping ma fingers crossed as the events unfold.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HelenBee(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hehehe...transmission.

Thank God Tonye thinks fast. That buzz should be tortured to death. No need shooting him to die immediately.

Thanks Souloho19

5 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Souloho19 tanx a lot for d update u are the boss

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by light4life(f): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Eberechi24:
Remember to nominate souloho19 for the June writers award on NL .......Do the needful

Please y'all let's appreciate Souloho19's creativity, time and consistency.....vote for him and encouragement others to do so too....

Thank you cool
Eberechi24:
Remember to nominate souloho19 for the June writers award on NL .......Do the needful

Please y'all let's appreciate Souloho19's creativity, time and consistency.....vote for him and encourage others to do so too....

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Buzz, I told you your time will soon be up.... You have used your hands to dig your own grave...
Well, Mr Souloho might decide to let you run away for a while...
BRAVO SOULOHO...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
souloho19:

Dont worry expect agent Sparrow Yarah coming soon cheesy
I trust you man... It will be overwhelming to see myself as an agent in this suspenseful and well articulated work....
I remain Agent Sparo Ayara...
BRAVO SOULOHO...
I rep 29th June..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Mynet11(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Clyde looked away embarrassed "actuall ma, I was sleeping when....wait she? You mean a woman did this?"
"Yes" Kirsten replied when Tonye didn't answer.

I think am lost

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by danyCEO(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Mynet11:
Clyde looked away embarrassed "actuall ma, I was sleeping when....wait she? You mean a woman did this?"

I think am lost
I am lost too. Doesn't add up. Op pls see to this

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Mynet11:

I think am lost

danyCEO:
I am lost too. Doesn't add up. Op pls see to this

Break it down for me guys, I'm lost too....Kirsten is with Tonye presently and she had to reply for her boss because the realization of Buzz's betrayal was just occuring to Tonye at the time....or am I missing something else?

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by vhiktorveroon(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
BUZZ ur own don red

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by danyCEO(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
souloho19:

Break it down for me guys, I'm lost too....Kirsten is with Tonye presently and she had to reply for her boss because the realization of Buzz's betrayal was just occuring to Tonye at the time....or am I missing something else?

"Hmmmm....so much hate, ehen that reminds me you and Buzz were outside when she attacked the house and all these was going on how come you didn't hear anything?

Clyde looked away embarrassed "actuall ma, I was sleeping when....wait **she**? You mean a **woman** did this?"

She had a strange expression on her face and she shouted suddenly "you didn't know...you had no idea it was a woman......oh no....Son of a Bitch!!!"

***Was it Clyde that asked if it was A Woman that did it or Tonye?..

Well I think I understand better now.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Analyzing
1. Buzz wouldn't be caught, Fome have/had a bug fixed everywhere in the house, she have heard them, especially the fact that they r in the kitchen.
2. The counsellor will be kidnapped by the BIGELOWS, threatened, but he wouldn't know enough for them to pin point who the shadow is, but enough to know what's going on.
3. Shadow have a Real Dirt on the counsellor, after all, nothing makes a fat man dance than threatening to blow his balls.
4 Dagnet will eventually join BROTA in their fight against the Shadow.
5. Somebody will die in the next 3 episodes, but not Emma.
Am open for arguments, quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Waow....even dou the update was short but all I have to say is sir, u are the BEST

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Godwinfury:
Analyzing
1. Buzz wouldn't be caught, Fome have/had a bug fixed everywhere in the house, she have heard them, especially the fact that they r in the kitchen.
2. The counsellor will be kidnapped by the BIGELOWS, threatened, but he wouldn't know enough for them to pin point who the shadow is, but enough to know what's going on.
3. Shadow have a Real Dirt on the counsellor, after all, nothing makes a fat man dance than threatening to blow his balls.
4 Dagnet will eventually join BROTA in their fight against the Shadow.
5. Somebody will die in the next 3 episodes, but not Emma.
Am open for arguments, quote me.
you are showing vandam skills on another man story .you better go and rite you own but you try sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
paqman:
you are showing vandam skills on another man story .you better go and rite you own but you try sha

He nor try @ll she's out of town remember, she believes her assignment is done over there and not minding whatever is happening there. The guy just want to show himself, I dey hope on souloho to disappoint him

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Joislim(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
phoenixchap:

He nor try @ll she's out of town remember, she believes her assignment is done over there and not minding whatever is happening there. The guy just want to show himself, I dey hope on souloho to disappoint him
He tried. Analysis makes the story interesting and fun. I'm sure the writer will appreciate it.

Fome is on the road, she can't listen to their conversation unless she is recording all the conversation in that house.

Buzz has blown his cover.... I hope he's tortured to death.

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HazardMan(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Souloho the baba, i just returned from the village where there is no network and i'm really enjoying your great work sir,
thanks for the mention and Ja bless

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Buzz on the run... Fome can't be listening to them now... Mr Councilor, prepare yourself for what is about to hit you... BRAVO SOULOHO...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Dhemmyjay(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2018
danyCEO I am lost too. Doesn't add up. Op pls see to this[/quote]

You remember that at the hospital, buzz had given tonye a clue to who the the criminal is whe he mentioned the word bitch (a female).
When tonye got to the house and asked clyde about the incident, clyde explained that he was sleeping when it occured and was also surprised when tonye asked if he didn't see the woman that committed the crime (surprised that such a perfectly executed crime could be executed by a woman.
So, from clyde's explanation, tonye came to the realisation that buzz must have definitely seen or have a knowledge about the person in as much as he knew that the perpetrator is a woman.
The conclusion here is that buzz has betrayed himself with the mention of that word "BITCH."

Hope it helps.
Mynet11:

I think am lost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Silvertrinity(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
please, u guys should vote for souloho19 as the best writer dis month.

note: voting for two persons is not allowed. comment "souloho19" on the link below

www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-
award

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
paqman:
Alaye, chill, did he pay u to quote me?
Abi na ur story?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2018
phoenixchap:

Hehehe!!
Come o, na ur data I use post am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.