Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) (34198 Views)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
This one's are the reason Nigeria will never be developed, with all Buhari has done, if he is an American president, he would be assassinated.

I dedicate this write up to the mod that ban me for derailing a BBN thread, I only have one thing to tell u, no matter how hard u tried u will never be a contestant.

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

They are just bunch of mosque brainwashed wooden heads.

They are taught that voting for Buhari means doing Allah's work despite the hardship they face, while hatred for Buhari is Haram. They have no thinking of theirs. They are thought for.

It's that bad.
Oga I can feel your deep pain

1 Like 1 Share

Welcome development
Attention Attention!
This is to notify all Afonjas that I'll vote for Buhari come 2019 and return to Burundi to trade thereafter
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

They are taught that voting for Buhari means doing Allah's work despite the hardship they face, while hatred for Buhari is Haram. They have no thinking of theirs. They are thought for.

It's that bad.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by sphinx54: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Why won't they rush out to welcome him when he's their Messiah undecided Very dull set of humans
Northerners are not dull my dear. You haven't been to the North, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
PrinceGallant:

Do you know that your comment tells about how bigot you are.... What has religion got to do here, simply that you hate Islam

Do you have rational explanation for why they troop en masse to support the president despite his visible failures?

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
The average IQ of this crowd is 5,there's no difference between these mallams and cows I'm sure they've all been brainwashed by some rich alhajis and imans that voting for buhari is a religious obligation they owe to Allah and it will attract blessings which they will enjoy in heaven when they die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by jihday(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
Just a look at that crowd and the 5 Percenters know that the 2019 elections will be a stroll in the park for Buhari. My sincere condolences in advance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari is going to win 2019 election, other parties are not ready at all

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga I can feel your deep pain

And you think my pain is bigger than yours?
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

It's that bad.
You preferred Jonathan and you still prefer him, yet nobody insults your religion because of that. But here you are, insulting a religion because of preference which everyone is entitled to. Go ahead and insult the hell out of a religion, nobody will give you vice, all you will do is simply the insult, that is your share.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

And you think my pain is bigger than yours?
Will you're the one doing the complaining, so you tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mandrake007:
The average IQ of this crowd is 5,there's no difference between these mallams and cows I'm sure they've all been brainwashed by some rich alhajis and imans that voting for buhari is a religious obligation they owe to Allah and it will attract blessings which they will enjoy in heaven when they die.
Seriously, look around u and tell me who's iQ is low, they control almost everything in Nigeria and u r here talking about low iq

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
These mumus are just contented a Muslim runs the affairs of this country, they don't give a hoot if they die of hunger as long as no kaferi sits on the seat of power.
Bunch of religious bigots!

5 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by teamv: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guy is winning 2019 hands down even though I am not voting for him but majority of the voters are with him and he is the incumbent president

1 Like

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
MDsambo:
Northerners and traditional attires
Any problem with that? Or they should put on suite?

1 Like

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

You preferred Jonathan and you still prefer him, yet nobody insults your religion because of that. But here you are, insulting a religion because of preference which everyone is entitled to. Go ahead and insult the hell out of a religion, nobody will give you vice, all you will do is simply the insult, that is your share.

While you are so sure that your paymaster would manipulate every institution to perpetuate himself in Power?

Continue.

The longest it can last is the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

It's that bad.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT BRUH. AS FAR AS THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS ARE CONCERNED, BUHARI IS THE GREATEST LIVING PROPHET OF ISLAM... OUR EWEDU MUSLIM BRETHREN DON DEY BUY INTO THAT IDEA NOW angry

SHAME OF A NATION angry

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by donclark(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need an active IG account with 15k and above followers to buy. Kindly dm
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by KenOne: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Like some people said suffering and smiling, blind followers. I have few questions for the people that are saying these.
1) Is it your suffering and smiling
2) Is it your blind followers.
Abeg let's leave the North alone and stop hating what ever that rocks their boat is ok for them. If they like PMB and feel they want him to contest come 2019 is what they want. We down South gave GEJ 1001 support in 2015 and shouted GEJ till 2019 they never crucified us what the North did was to go back to drawing board mobilised their people and they voted PMB.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

While you are so sure that your paymaster would manipulate every institution to perpetuate himself in Power?

Continue.

The longest it can last is the next 5 years.
And after the 5 yrs, it goes to the west and vice to the north. You will not see vice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by ideologies(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Let this mumu come to Lagos for once.
what does it cost to import hungry people from nearby states
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
They are jobless so they will always troop out anytime. even if it's on a Monday morning. #Back2Daura
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by chisoss: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... I Can't Stop Laughing O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcK-mCL0M
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
Will you're the one doing the complaining, so you tell me

That I complained may not necessarily mean that my pain is bigger.

It only means I was courageous enough to register my dissatisfaction.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018

The northerners. sad

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
yemaldo:

Seriously, look around u and tell me who's iQ is low, they control almost everything in Nigeria and u r here talking about low iq
bruh I know this,it's not ending anytime soon and I know Buhari will win the 2019 election,this is the bitter truth and I accept it,nigeria is a lost cause..
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

It's that bad.
Keep that your dirty mouth shut.
If Buhari should travel to east or west, naso una go troop out to welcome him.
Your mumuism na grade 1 for bringing religion into this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
FRESHG:
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT BRUH. AS FAR AS THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS ARE CONCERNED, BUHARI IS THE GREATEST LIVING PROPHET OF ISLAM... OUR EWEDU MUSLIM BRETHREN DON DEY BUY INTO THAT IDEA NOW angry

SHAME OF A NATION angry

My grouse is that they are a clog on our will of progress.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
In solidarity with the north, we Yoruba Muslims are ready to return president Buhari to Aso rock in 2019. He has done so well for the common man and his policies are making patriotic Nigerians happy. How the South east dreams to defeat Buhari in 2019 remains a mystery to sane minds
Bros pls stop this ur Yoruba Muslim thing cos we are one in the west. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have come to realised you're been paid to advocate for Buhari here on nairaland , and so therefore I no longer take you serious because you have to do the job you are been paid for, because if you don't hunger is going to wipe your motherfucking ass off.

Meanwhile, remember if you succeed with your agenda and buhari get elected in 2019. That means you will have to look for another job but I am sorry you won't get any job so you will have to starve till 2023
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by dbanjj1629(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
They just want to catch a glimpse of the President. The crowd is not proportional to their love for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate Valentine In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.