Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (43978 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
hotpepe:
She just wants to use style to get more followers.
Guillible sheepies will make her dreams come true.

Anybody can do that, so stop saying gullible sheepies,it has nothing to do with being a pastors wife. Abeg gather sense.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Delete down to 66.5k if you are serious.

Typical example of Won't solve problems by going backwards... As she will still climb to 66.6k again. Less likely to ever get 66.6k if she goes 66.7k
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2018
kinzation:
I want to learn from you..I'm currently in Abuja...

We are far from each oda.hustle job then you can work with me while learning sir
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by kinzation(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
segzyndpep:

We are far from each oda.hustle job then you can work with me while learning sir
will work on that
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by ogyunging(m): 3:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.