Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It (2354 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Lady Who Denounced Hubby On Fbk Fights Dirty With Another Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Rachelsblog(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm too heartbroken to even type anything, I literally cried, What happened to this woman is what no one should ever wish for, not even in your dreams..
Lord Have Mercy..
Please read below with Your Handkerchief on your left hand..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/heartbreaking-42yr-old-beautiful-virgin.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Rachelsblog(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
More

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Horlaidex(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
This one weak me...i wanted to pass but I think it'd be better if I kuku faint.

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Rachelsblog(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
And more

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Rachelsblog(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Last

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by swiz123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
When will all these tweeter lairs repent? angry angry

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by QueenSekxy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
okay..so? ?
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by zanebaddo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Virgin at 42? If you wan break am na die o na hammer tinz
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hanty Mope is a sheeple.. The sheeple must be freed..

Was it not said on the day of exchange of vows that till death do us part? angry

Why do we nigerians like to punish ourselves unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
The same vow I made to keep my virginity till marriage despite all temptations.. There are still people that are decent in this world of moral decadence

Don't quote me ooooo
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by MhizzAJ(f): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmm

Touching but death is inevitable...Her husband's death was just too sudden

She should move on and break it if she can't hold body at least the late husband would understand...It's not really easy

Thumbs up to all the virgins out there especially those above 30

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
wale adenuga production present.. this is super story, a life of strife and sorrows,,
this is super story..
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator .

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by QueenSekxy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
The same vow I made to keep my virginity till marriage despite all temptations.. There are still people that are decent in this world of moral decadence

Don't quote me ooooo
see this one grin
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by QueenSekxy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
wale adenuga production present.. this is super story, a life of strife and sorrows,,
this is super story..
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator .
lmoa grin
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Shebi the husband don die.
Wetin dey do people self?

Once your spouse is dead you're free to married another person. Which one is not breaking vow again?
Even the Bible says so.

Na she put herself for bondage ooo... She con dey form hero or wetin self?

She no even talk how those children take be hin own self.
She should find a husband ASAP. chai!

This story na lie self

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:

Don't quote me ooooo

Tosyn tosyn...

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by purem(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
OP been talking about crying after reading the whole shiit and even the poster talks about it but am pretty sure nobody even think about it not to talk of crying

Anyways I think that lady should have committed suicide instead of living in past memories, that is if she truly loves the guy

Infact the whole story I just read is a lie

How many years again
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by purem(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Tosyn tosyn...

WTF is this
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:

Don't quote me ooooo

If I catch you grin grin
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by xynerise: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Twitter stories are always fabricated.

Besides,no one cares what she does with her hymen.

1 Like

Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lmoa grin
The owner of the story will really make it in nollywood as a movie writer..
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Filmewell(f): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:

Don't quote me ooooo
Virrrrrgo
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
sexybbstar:

If I catch you grin grin
I'm serious ooooo wink
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
I read this story from starting to ending and I didn't even cry undecided
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm serious ooooo wink
cheesy
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Rachelsblog(f): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by kenir(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2018
too bad she'll never know what s*x feels like
Re: 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
I was moved 0%.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Funniest Pre-wedding Picture Ever?? / Breaking!!! Ghanaian Girl Shows Her Puna Live Of Facebook [watch Video] / LEAK!!! Ghanaian Boy And His 19years Old Girlfriend Having Hot Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.