Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (38516 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MhizGladys(f): 2:08am On Mar 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]not getting into jamb office before the snake undecidednot getting into jamb office before the snake

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by badtlimo(m): 2:16am On Mar 04, 2018
WISHED I HAD A DIFFERENT DAD WAS RAISED BY A SINGLE MOM

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MightySparrow: 2:40am On Mar 04, 2018
MY MARRIAGE
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2018
clicking this thread

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by djoey89: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2018
leaving my music career far back to face book. now in an 8 to 5, without joy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2018
purem:
NOT HAVING A RICH PARENTS

BEEN BROKE

LIVING A HARD LIFE

NOT HAVING A FUTURE AMBITION

BEEN A NIGERIAN

VOTING FOR BUHARI

Your own plenty oo.. e just weak me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:

My sister just told me same thing. Awwww. Thank you! I have prayed to God to harden my heart like Pharaoh's.
You don't need to, what you need to ask God is to bring the right people to you, because the old ones don't deserve you. It's just like you being all nice in a relationship and your partner is taking advantage of you but when you're in a relationship with the right partner, they will reciprocate your love and they will love you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by longest18(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2018
I regret not learning any musical instrument when i was a kid....

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by BoweryGirl(f): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2018
thegentleman:
You don't need to, what you need to ask God is to bring the right people to you, because the old ones don't deserve you. It's just like you being all nice in a relationship and your partner is taking advantage of you but when you're in a relationship with the right partner, they will reciprocate your love and they will love you for who you are.

Thank You
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by yemiosinbajo: 4:22am On Mar 04, 2018
sacluxisback:
Studying in the UK

Can you pls explain why?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by revolt(m): 4:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Not having my kids at 18, and being mr nice guy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Ramos16(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Leaving my former job, the best job on earth

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by revolt(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Stevengerd:
*After sec. skul, when i had the opportunity to play for a club in cyprus, Wetin deh my head that time na book, bobo wan go federal university * not following my mind, pertaining some issues of life. But All Glory to God, Life Drama!
that shdnt be a regret. The last tym I heard of Greece, the economy was worse than Nigeria's ..
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Manufor(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not following my heart many times over the years
I wasted too much time in that relationship with that hopeless fool i know better now
You are beautiful, he's really an hopeless fool
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Manufor(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Not having a kid now,.. #Sad
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 04, 2018
loosing my innocence to the wrong person n at the wrong time. I cud give even my life to get it back

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luvme0702: 5:29am On Mar 04, 2018
My marriage.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MRAKBEE(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2018
I regret nothing.
Mistakes are good learning opportunities.I have learnt to live in the present and not look back at what is gone. I have always allowed everyone that has come my way to prove their selves to me. Consequently, Some people would deliberately do things to me that normally could have made me feel depressed but I seem to have a thick skin.
God is my strength and hope
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by MRAKBEE(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2018
myxxdenyi:
loosing my innocence to the wrong person n at the wrong time. I cud give even my life to get it back
But ur life is more precious than any other thing.
Some things are just irreparable. Keep looking at the brighter side of life and let go of what can't be changed.
God is ur strength. Have a beautiful Sunday

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by noble2faith(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Studied Pharmacy when am obviously inclined to Arts and Design.

We have things in common
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by malikisunday(m): 5:58am On Mar 04, 2018
I regret going to the polytechnic instead of university.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by DavidEsq(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Fadiga24:

You are looking for another mugu to inherit your borehole aren't you?

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by ilyasom(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2018
Dan18:
Joining the Nigerian Navy
na waa o, navy is sweet if you are an officer.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by DavidEsq(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizGladys:
[color=#990000][/color]not getting into jamb office before the snake undecidednot getting into jamb office before the snake
grin grin. Dis is d best kind of regret o! In fact lemme make it my regret too grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2018
I regret what my wrong path of d past
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by makydebbie(f): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Pocohantas, you too dey entertain trolls. See the way you're giving this troll explanation. On top wetin?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2018
realoscar84:
See small boy wey finished secondary school 2014 n is already having regret about life? Hahahaha. Don't worry yet, you just dey start life. Just calm down, post this thread please 5year after grad.. i guess you are still under your parent's care. what have you seen?Nonsense.

oga calm down grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Ayomivic(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2018
mumumugu:
being a Christian

liar

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Pocohantas, you too dey entertain trolls. See the way you're giving this troll explanation. On top wetin?

My choice babe, I chose when to indulge him.
Maybe I was bored... grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Saverin: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Not following my heart many times over the years
I wasted too much time in that relationship with that hopeless fool i know better now

wow. sorry dear for all the emotional trauma. You are bigger than that. BTW, you are looking beautiful in your new dp
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2018
2morogobeta:
killing my mother

why
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Fongido(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2018
I was going through my fb photo gallery and I stumbled on a picture. Immediately it took me down the memory lane. I was sad and disappointed.
Five years ago I set up this site out of curiosity. I wanted to know how website works. No one showed me what to do. I did the whole thing by myself.
Then I was crazy about computers and internet.
I was curious. I was hungry. Eager to learn almost everything. I would pay money to learn things.
I'd go the extra mile to get anything done.
When I'm stuck with an annoying bug, I don't sleep till I get it done.
Teach me one thing today, come back tomorrow I know 10 things.
It sets me apart from others.
I did magical things.
Many people aligned with me bcoz I was beneficial.
I had a purpose, if purpose is what Mark defined coz I was needed. I was happy.
The passion was just too strong. I was really in love with it.
I was useful to myself and the society.

Then I let everything slip away when I got admission. I wish it was Computer Science I went for, it could have helped me improve better but I went for something different entirely. I abandoned a God given talent to pursue shadow. I can't stop apologizing to God. I know he must be disappointed.
I feel guilty.

One day I was watching a movie with a friend. In that movie some people were in a room using computers to manipulate things. My friend was like see where Nelson would have been. He had no idea how that comment tortured me. The talent was too obvious.

Right now the whole thing is just coming back hunting me. I really regret it. It's my life greatest mistake.
I wish someone was able to persuade me enough to go for it.
I can't stop asking myself what would have happen had I developed myself in that field. I believe today I would have been a force to reckon with in the Tech World.
I started early. Who knows today I might have a brand to my name.

No matter how I pretend, I can't hide the fact that I screwed up so badly.
I'll stop at nothing to see myself back to the tech world.
I believe I have not lost. The talent is still there.
I'd be glad if I try and fail than not trying at all.
Good thing the field is open for everyone.
It's who wants it most.
Not compulsory to do computer science.
Great computer programmers today didn't do computer science. Majority are school dropouts. The likes of Bill Gates of Microsoft, Mark Zuckerberg - facebook, Larry Ellison - Oracle, Steve Jobs - Apple, even the current Google CEO, to mention a few. They don't have a computer science degree. But they have made impact in the field.
Your determination determines how far you'll go.
I'll be the most happiest person on earth if I can return to the tech world and make impact.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / 2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.