Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (10932 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kanosalami: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2018
IamFisherman:
#Fisherman
bush man
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

It is Okute in Ijaw and Okuta in Yoruba. Are Yorubas also part of Biafra?

Igbos and Yoruba has a common ancestor. My point is, it's Okute in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kanosalami: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

ask them oo. Very soon them go claim all the oil well wey dey bayelsa and River state

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

yes. Some parts of what you claim as yorubaland.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2018
kanosalami:
ask them oo. Very soon them go claim all the oil well wey dey bayelsa and River state
is port harcourt not igboland?

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Kanosalami, when your father was in owerri main market clipping toe nail to feed your 10 year old mother, did he know how to spell ijaw?
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Eastlink(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Some fools here are masturbating over an 'Okute' title given to an Ijaw man by his people. Abeg count the Igbo nation out of this madness. IPOBians and the rest fools dragging us into this childish mess and unity begging galore should seize henceforth.
@Ofodirinwa and other IPOB dumbs should stop dragging us into their foolishness. I will prefer you use your village names to drag kinship with Ijaws, but please desist from using the name 'Igbo' in your naked dances.

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Adekleff: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2018
This sounds funny
Www.ajebonews.com
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2018
thatigboman:
yes. Some parts of what you claim as yorubaland.

Like what parts?
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by MonPro: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Jesse01:
well biafra is Igbo agenda, ijaws have there own agenda wink

Na wetin your muslim pro-dumbohari skull tell you be dat? ;Dx
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2018
thatigboman:
In your dreams, abandoned property ii
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2018
MonPro:

Na wetin your muslim pro-dumbohari skull tell you be dat? ;Dx
When Nnamdi Kanu has made you as dum as pigs, why won't you be calling a known Ijaw handle a "muslim pro-dumbohari".

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
hmph. So they're answering Okwute as a title in Ijaw land, and someone will tell you that Biafra is an Igbo country.
Yoruba is okuta so Yoruba is part of biafra
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by MonPro: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

When Nnamdi Kanu has made you as dum as pigs, why won't you be calling a known Ijaw handle a "muslim pro-dumbohari".

You mean your "We SS hate Ibo but love Fulani terrorists' ijaw handle created under your tattered roof in oshogbo? grin grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Karlman:
Ok
Okute is Igbo!
Same in Ijaw, Yoruba and others.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2018
MonPro:

You mean your "We SS hate Ibo but love Fulani terrorists' ijaw handle created under your tattered roof in oshogbo? grin grin
See this handkerchief hawking Emeka go through his posts instead of disgracing yourself , instead of you to enter express start business, you are here pigging about. Stay out of mentions, I don't eat pork

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2018
thatigboman:

Thief!
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Forget all these ibotic clowns on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Ekinematics:

Forget all these ibotic clowns on this tread.
Noted Binaowei

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by IamFisherman(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Some people are just struggling to be happy it's okay. cool
kanosalami:
bush man
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

No Yoruba are not and will never be.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Ekinematics:

Forget all these ibotic clowns on this tread.

Urhobo wayo! Keep deluding yourself!
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by MonPro: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

See this handkerchief hawking Emeka go through his posts instead of disgracing yourself , instead of you to enter express start business, you are here pigging about. Stay out of mentions, I don't eat pork

Na you carry your dead body and muslim skull enter my mention. As I don hammer that your terrorist muslim skull you come dey lament say make I leave you. Dirty muslim boy. grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:

No Yoruba are not and will never be.

Lol. Yorubas don't have oil now. And you can't dominate Yoruba in biafra.

grin grin grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

Lol. Yorubas don't have oil now. And you can't dominate Yoruba in biafra.

grin grin grin

Igbos only tolerate Yoruba becos of Nigeria, the reason they want out is becos they want to really show u how they feel about you.

disdain!

We dont want to tolerate yorubas anymore.

Before, u start about Lagos, understand that we dont care and dat is y we are demanding out.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by sharpsecret: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2018
okuta and okwute na d same thing?fool
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:

Igbos only tolerate Yoruba becos of Nigeria, the reason they want out is becos they want to really show u how they feel about you.

disdain!

We dont want to tolerate yorubas anymore.

Before, u start about Lagos, understand that we dont care and dat is y we are demanding out.

Igbos tolerate Yoruba or Yorubas tolerate igbos?

Who depends on the other?

You better get your head in check before writing nonsense.

I only responded to the guy that said because okute sounds like igbo therefore ijaws must be biafra. I don't have time for your gibberish.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

Igbos tolerate Yoruba or Yorubas tolerate igbos?

Who depends on the other?

You better get your head in check before writing nonsense.

I only responded to the guy that said because okute sounds like igbo therefore ijaws must be biafra. I don't have time for your gibberish.

Yoruba and Igbo dont like each other, let us not even pretend about it.

Igbo will never like Yoruba people until this world end.

We can only try to tolerate but even that one have tired us.

We want to stay on our own.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:

Yoruba and Igbo dont like each other, let us not even pretend about it.

Igbo will never like Yoruba people until this world end.

We can only try to tolerate but even that one have tired us.

We want to stay on our own.

I don't care if you hate Yoruba or not. But we are the ones tolerating you, not the other way round.

If you hate Yoruba, walk the talk and stop littering our land. We have shown our stand by avoiding your land like a plaque infested land.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Firstpage:

I don't care if you hate Yoruba or not. But we are the ones tolerating you, not the other way round.

If you hate Yoruba, walk the talk and stop littering our land. We have shown our stand by avoiding your land like a plaque infested land.

U cannot tolerate people that you went to force to join you in Nigeria.

People that had already left.

Yoruba lost so many young men trying to drag Igbos back to Lagos and Nigeria.

Igbos held on and fought for 4 years to keep Biafra.

That is a record in blood.

The world powers had to provide weaponry to Nigeria and still the Igbos resist.

It took an illegal criminal blockade dreamt up by Awolowo to get them to stop.

Igbos tolerate yorubas and they are saying that, they can no longer tolerate Yorubas.

That is not hate speech, it is the truth.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by signz: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Eastlink:
Some fools here are masturbating over an 'Okute' title given to an Ijaw man by his people. Abeg count the Igbo nation out of this madness. IPOBians and the rest fools dragging us into this childish mess and unity begging galore should seize henceforth.
@Ofodirinwa and other IPOB dumbs should stop dragging us into their foolishness. I will prefer you use your village names to drag kinship with Ijaws, but please desist from using the name 'Igbo' in your naked dances.

Most times I wonder how IPOB people reason. They're just disgracing Igbos.

I once saw a publication on similarities between Igbo and Yoruba Languages. Are we to say that Yorubas are Biafrans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope / Edit Your Neco, Waec, Nabteb, Utme, Post Utme And Etc Free / Okowa Budgets N25Billion To Maintain State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.