Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92788 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by piagetskinner(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
merbenko:
I wonder what kind of wife will publicly disgrace her husband that way. She even track him not that she caught them at their matrimonial home. That one is episode one

do u know how long it has been going on and she has run out of patience..?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

Come and beat me grin
fear catch am
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
fear catch am

No wahala. Stay cool bro smiley
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by piagetskinner(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
uuzba:

He gave her a Jeep (SUV) and her nyash opened.
When women are only after comfort and pleasure. They do not question the mans morals. What the f**k do you expect.

you have a point there sha...could be either ways..

this marriage thing Sef..sometimes e better to be priest o

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

A matured individual would not make such a reply. Respect is reciprocal.
is she your sister
do you know if she was unfaithful
do you know if she is a bad wife
but you that you are matured you just started running your mouth
What the guy did was wrong. Am I ok with the wife slapping the side chic? - NO. She should have channeled her anger towards the responsible party (the husband).
only a fool like you will channel anger to a bigger stronger individual
if you see your woman with soldier go slap any of them in public and see how foolish you will feel all after
ediot
bastard
beast of no nation
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by pweetychyka(f): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

Can he / would he have hit her publicly

uncle, did u read d story? if no, below is a summary.

he actually flogged his wife with belt n lastma officials intervened jez to calm d situation. And he also asked her to give em d key to d car she drove down to the location cos he bought d car for her with his hard earned money.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by sharpwriter(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Na still trouble na.
Thanks for checking on me. I'm fine, I am here.
Alternating two monikers is herculean. So, amma stick to this till BBN is over. See my pic, still want a date?

Hey! And this is why I hate you sometimes. Do away with that evil picture or I'll be convinced you liaise with strong evil with that yeye metal spider that clawed into another person's cheek. But if that's the way you want it, I still want the date. We having the DNA of God eat demons like this for dinner wink
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by hedonistic: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Very foolish wife. Shouting 'he's a married man" to what end? Married man means that he should die of conji or be eating expired bitterleaf soup for the rest of his life when your shapeless unkempt body and unsexy ways at home has killed any desire he used to have for you.

Your job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

No wahala. Stay cool bro smiley
your fada
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
only a fool like you will channel anger to a bigger stronger individual
if you see your woman with soldier go slap any of them in public and see how foolish you will feel all after
ediot
bastard
beast of no nation

Haba shocked All this for me shocked A bigger stronger individual will not rant like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen
Reject cool
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jaytime(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
This story did not end well. I wanted to read something like people descended on the man and beat him to a pulp before being handed over to the police. That was an assault on the wife na. I can imagine what he's been doing to the poor woman at home.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
Arrant rant

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by omooba969(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense
I'm highly disappointed undecided
Why should he behave that way
I won't take this from any man...Never

Really?

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hey! And this is why I hate you sometimes. Do away with that evil picture or I'll be convinced you liaise with strong evil with that yeye metal spider that clawed into another person's cheek. But if that's the way you want it, I still want the date. We having the DNA of God eat demons like this for dinner wink

No hate ahbeg, this is a new year.
That's my picture na. I don't liaise with 'strong evil'.
That's how I want it,at the right time...it'll fall into place.

Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Only very few are happily married. The rest is nothing to write home about.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
your fada

You my friend are an excuse for a man grin

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

Haba shocked All this for me shocked A bigger stronger individual will not rant like this grin

no wahala na una wen grow for ghetto wen no get home training get mouth for nairaland and only nairaland
so enjoy
no need to drag with unintelligent
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
no wahala na una wen grow for ghetto wen no get home training get mouth for nairaland and only nairaland
so enjoy
no need to drag with unintelligent

grin Your posts already suggests you are very local. A cultured mind will not rant like you do. grin cheesy

Dude I am more lettered than you will ever be. Now run along cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2018
efesodje:

grin Your posts already suggests you are very local. A cultured mind will not rant like you do. grin cheesy
but a cultured mind will insult stranger
tuda faya you
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by koolg: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:
God knows words cannot conven what I'll do with him and to him undecided

What is conven again? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by psylliumhusk1: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2018
pweetychyka:

uncle, did u read d story? if no, below is a summary.

he actually flogged his wife with belt n lastma officials intervened jez to calm d situation. And he also asked her to give em d key to d car she drove down to the location cos he bought d car for her with his hard earned money.

You dont get my sister, you said earlier on that the man erred by beating the woman publicly, but nne publicly or privately he shouldnt have hit her at all

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:
God knows words cannot conven what I'll do with him and to him undecided
U'll uproot his joystick ryt?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Ellabae(f): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2018
That man is a bastard
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
but a cultured mind will insult stranger
tuda faya you

Who started the insults? Read your first reply to my post. Eat your pride and apologise angry
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2018
az30:
What a shell of a man! He obviously does not know who a 'wife' is to a man? A wife becomes one flesh with her husband. If only husbands and husbands-to-be understand what this means. By attempting to disgrace the woman, he ended up putting himself to shame. The only sad part is that this sort of man cannot perceive the difference between shame and honour.

And such was the man that the woman married. She must be a poor judge of character, a desperate seeker of comfort and a very foolish individual.

Courtship is for mature individuals. Use it to learn each others character before commiting to marriage. Do not sell off yourself with premarital sex. It destroys your morals and your ability to judge rightly. Plus you can't court more after sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen
I Will be the best thing that have ever happen to u Bae. My church mind is, Na ur love dey shark me so. Abeg kukuma check my signature lets proceed.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
He should thank his stars he didn't pull this on someone like me, you will die before your time, ediot.
I hope you are not just bragging because I have ended up seeing woman with such mouth with no action
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by pweetychyka(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

You dont get my sister, you said earlier on that the man erred by beating the woman publicly, but nne publicly or privately he shouldnt have hit her at all

yea I said dat! buh note boss I am not in support of domestic violence ooooo either in public or in private!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by xtervaganza(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The man is a fool sad

The wife for no attack the girl na there she f up

Truth no say make we no talk am
what makes him a fool?

Nobody knows the fact here. She may not even be his side chic and the woman started the craze so it's good the man gave her gaga shuffle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by uuzba(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
jaytime:
This story did not end well. I wanted to read something like people descended on the man and beat him to a pulp before being handed over to the police. That was an assault on the wife na. I can imagine what he's been doing to the poor woman at home.

People did not descend on him because they are nigerians and are intimidated by a man who can buy jeep for his wife and spend money on side chick watching Oyibo cinema. He whose hands are clean, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Bamz(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:

You come across as a tough person, online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.