Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) (47903 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
sexybaby22:

I am not even freaked about the movie cuz I don't see anything special the black panther does compared to other super heroes.

Am sure Bat man will beat the black panther self.
You know nothing girl cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
chloride6:

Completely senseless movie, the level of technological development is still variance with it's political development. You are the most developed country in the world but you pick your king by fighting?

It's a MOVIE!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:
I've had it. I'm traveling next weekend to the cinema just to see this movie angry

You have to TRAVEL to get to a cinema? How many planets away from Wakanda are you?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Cinema is not in every Nigerian town na embarassed

True that.

IMO the movie is over rated. Wait and download it. However it's your choice.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
See the comments,they have already sold their votes ahead of 2019 because of free ticket to watch black pant or panther.

The same they will complain when fuel hits 200N
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anyone that says Black Panther is overrated is a movie noob wink

How won't you like the elders using their Ankara as protective shields grin

Park well abeg.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by ultimateballer: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
jayson87:
Black panther is so overrated. the black panther sef na lazy fighter. the tale is so funny, someone who has been in us all along, suddenly appers in wakanda and beats up the best fighter in the city, so thoughtless and senseless
I’ll bet you have never seen the movie. Smh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wen a politician start to turn himself to rice for little children to it,,,
Believe me,,,

Something is involve

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by chloride6: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Elxandre:

It's a MOVIE!

True grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Tobycharles: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
In reality he's desperation is palpable for all to catch a glimpse at the moment in quest for corridor of power ones more, but I could also sight his frustration as he's being seived out in the course of the race
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Ery101: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wonder what your yars stick for measuring success is ...l mean, why do you think people like this should be celebrated at all ...Guess you dont really know whats being going down in that country and Afeuca at large. If you do, I dont think you are a blogger for the people. qquote author=evanso6226 post=65536933]FOR MORE PHOTOS http://www.clintgist.com/former-vp-atiku-abubakar-is-watching-black-panther-right-now/[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Ery101: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
I wonder what your yars stick for measuring success is ...l mean, why do you think people like this should be celebrated at all ...Guess you dont really know whats being going down in that country and Afeuca at large. If you do, I dont think you are a blogger for the people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tobycharles:
In reality he's desperation is palpable for all to catch a glimpse at the moment in quest for corridor of power ones more, but I could also sight his frustration as he's being seived out in the course of the race

Very good English, but what is the difference between determination and desperation? When the imbeeeccile called Buhari was contesting elections four times (2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015) before he unfortunately got in, was it desperation?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
franchasng:
The truth is, Atiku is not clean when it comes to handling finance during his time as VP, and no politician has ever been. But one good quality I like about Atiku is his kind heart...he may be a bad person, but he is kindhearted.

Now let's compare that to Buhari. Buhari maybe claiming to be a saint and using others to loot and launder money so as to avoid being seen as corrupt, but my brother, one quality Buhari has that makes him bad as a leader is WICKEDNESS!

Buhari is very wicked and vindictive. Buhari never forgives. Buhari is arrogant and prideful.

And God hates prideful people. If you want to attract Gods anger in your life, be prideful and arrogant.

This is why despite the fact that he managed to become president of Nigeria, things has never gone well with his government, instead Nigeria has been in total shambles since 2015.

When a wicked man rules a nation, the people suffer!

When a good man rules a nation, the people rejoice!

Good leadership is not just about using army and security to chase your enemies around in the name of fighting corruption, being kind and fair to all the people u are ruling is even a more honorable quality that will attract growth and God's favour into your government as a leader.

In summary, Atiku is far better than Buhari....if Atiku and Buhari are our only option, Nigerians pls choose Atiku, he maybe bad, but he sure has better leadership qualities than the wicked man in power now.
this is The first time I av seen you posted good thing online..good write up
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by mark1703official(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
some Nigerians cheap shaa, so because of free movie tickets he's now automatically their president come 2019 may God help us all.some Nigerians cheap shaa, so because of free movie tickets he's now automatically their president come 2019 may God help us all.some Nigerians cheap shaa, so because of free movie tickets he's now automatically their president come 2019 may God help us all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by mark1703official(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
some Nigerians cheap shaa, so because of free movie tickets he's now automatically their president come 2019 may God help us all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by ukejejohnson(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
franchasng:
The truth is, Atiku is not clean when it comes to handling finance during his time as VP, and no politician has ever been. But one good quality I like about Atiku is his kind heart...he may be a bad person, but he is kindhearted.

Now let's compare that to Buhari. Buhari maybe claiming to be a saint and using others to loot and launder money so as to avoid being seen as corrupt, but my brother, one quality Buhari has that makes him bad as a leader is WICKEDNESS!

Buhari is very wicked and vindictive. Buhari never forgives. Buhari is arrogant and prideful.

And God hates prideful people. If you want to attract Gods anger in your life, be prideful and arrogant.

This is why despite the fact that he managed to become president of Nigeria, things has never gone well with his government, instead Nigeria has been in total shambles since 2015.

Good leadership is not just about using army and security to chase your enemies around in the name of fighting corruption, being kind and fair to all the people u are ruling is even a more honorable quality that will attract growth and God's favour into your government as a leader.

In summary, Atiku is far better than Buhari....if Atiku and Buhari are our only option, Nigerians pls choose Atiku, he maybe bad, but he sure has better leadership qualities than the wicked man in power now.

The only good thing in your comment is, IF YOU WANT TO ATTRACT God'S ANGER , BE PROUD! there you made sense, but other than that. Your write up is useless. It surprises me when I read comments here about people saying Buhari is fighting corruption in other to loot money, In actual sense does that make any common brain? How can someone fight others for corruption and expect not to be probe when he's done? Even though he gets immunity..."which is temporary"....what of he's cohunt? Or will he be the only one looting in he's administration? Won't he consider he's partners in crime if as y'all claims he's looting? Many questions for y'all low brains.

If another party assumes that sit the first they'll do is to probe Buhari administration cohunts and patiently wait for Buhari. So y'all stop blanking your brain by this foolish act put up by atiku for 2019 and reason.

I am not supporting any party and I would prefer any young vibrant candidate who would prioritize our interests and make Nigeria better. But if there's none yet, I support Buhari. He's far better than anyone now[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2018
evanso6226:

In true Nigerian style, Atiku’s presence at Silverbird to see "Black Panther" has sparked debate on Twitter.

Guess who showed up at Silverbird, Jabi Mall, Abuja to see "Black Panther"?
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, is currently at the watching the movie.

He also paid for everyone who had come to watch the movie.

Twitter user, @ClintonViceB, said: "@ClintonViceB, “So @atiku came to the movies Today and bought Tickets for everybody. Commendable.”

In true Nigerian style, Atiku’s presence at Silverbird to see "Black Panther" has sparked debate on Twitter.

Many have described the VP's presence at the cinema as an act that shows he is a man of the people.

See some comments below:

According to a twitter user, @favourdesimhi, “This is no surprise to me for I know him to be a kind hearted man. He will make a better president in 2019.”

Another user, @Frankkyboi, said its because of election. But @GabrielEtenika maintained “It’s not about elections, doing good is part of him.”

Another user, @pfdesimhi, simply submitted thus, “2019 my vote is reserved for @atiku for he strikes a chord in my heart he will make a good president.”

For @BendelJounal, “Whatever you do in this life people will always talk. @atiku is on point. I love this man to the moon and back. He is our next president for he is by far better than Buhari.”

For @PerformOrResign, “@atiku is that leader that can relate with the youth and knows what they need Atiku all the way.”

"Black Panther"
According to Rotten Tomatoes, Black Panther is officially the best-reviewed superhero movies of all time and we have to agree.

The movie which was Marvel's first film directed by an African-American has raked in an estimated $192 million in North America alone, this weekend.

If you wondering what that means, it means that 'Black Panther' is the fifth biggest opening of all time.

The movie starring Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan broke multiple box office records too, stealing the record for the largest opening for an African-American director.

Before now, F. Gary Gray and "The Fate of the Furious" led this category after it opened to $98 million in April 2017.

According to Disney, the movie is estimated to bring in $218 million domestically. So far, the film has brought in an opening of $361 million around the world.

"Black Panther" also stole the record for an opening in February, which belonged to "Deadpool," the 20th Century Fox, R-rated superhero film that brought in $132 million when it opened in February 2016.

CNN reports that it is the second biggest opening for a Marvel Studios film, after 2012's "The Avengers," pushing past other huge hits like "Avengers: Age of Ultron," "Captain America: Civil War" and "Iron Man 3."

It is also the studio's 18th straight number one opening.

This is an all time high for Hollywood, and with "Black Panther" reaching box office heights that other African-American titles have been unable to achieve, the film's total could cause a change in the industry by encouraging diversity both behind and in front of the camera.

source http://www.clintgist.com/former-vp-atiku-abubakar-is-watching-black-panther-right-now/

CC: lalasticlala
most Nigerians would never have sense.....

so the fact that he paid for people makes him a man of d people?

una go con vote am finish, e go misbehave, una go con dey curse.....

dey sell ur birthrights dey go o..... cos of black panther abi yellow cobra
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Bamz(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2018
zicoraads:
I've had it. I'm traveling next weekend to the cinema just to see this movie angry

shocked Do you live in a village?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:

in other words, we dnt need them both. let's get a youth up there
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2018
jayson87:
Black panther is so overrated. the black panther sef na lazy fighter. the tale is so funny, someone who has been in us all along, suddenly appers in wakanda and beats up the best fighter in the city, so thoughtless and senseless
no mind them.... u know say Nigerians and trends b like 5 & 6, na wetin dem go use Bleep some girls b that.... cos dem carry dem go cinema go watch black panther...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:

you'll never learn.... na format wey dem dey always bobo una b that..... like u said, u said atiku is not clean when it comes to finance... bro, that means he's not kind.....

wake up bro.... all na format..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Most of the people complaining that Atiku is not fit to be president, have no genuine political candidate in mind.

If Duke is your man, be rest assured he would lose a huge chunk of votes in the north and west. Only Kano state alone with their underaged voters, will win in such outcome.
In this game, you look for a titan with an edge nationally. Someone who has tentacles in all the regions. Someone who shares your interest in #Restructuring the nation.

Remember, the mission at hand is to unseat the incumbent president, not to debate who is more saintly. Saints are presently solving calculus on our heads as I write. Now, worrying over trivialties, is not the big issue. The big issue is being determined to unseat the incumbent with our collective pvc.
If we divide our votes between unpopular candidates, we would be the loser because the incumbent would have had a converged collective vote as a northern-semi-western choice.
In the long run, we have four more years of hellfire. Three years of sniffing the smoke from the furnace alone, has been unbearable.

Changing the present change is our #mission.
And if we're presented with either Atiku or Buhari, you already know what to do. If you can't see the ballot boxes well, ask questions. Be sure of the box you're casting your vote. It is your #power.
Your vote, your choice.
If most of us had done our jobs well during the last election, we would have been in #continuity by now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2018
These are the things PDP's policies and good governance put in place to see and to enjoy forget your sorrows, APC and Buhari's cabals incompetent governance.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:

He robbed a country where 80% of the people can only eat 1 meal a day to the point that he's a billionaire (in dollars) and you believe he has a good heart? I hope the next person you meet treats you like Atiku treated Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2018
The crooked Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by macof(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2018
sexybaby22:

I am not even freaked about the movie cuz I don't see anything special the black panther does compared to other super heroes.

Am sure Bat man will beat the black panther self.

Please shut up. You dont read Comics or follow the MCU. Black Panther is one of the strongest Avenger

Ps. Bat man has no answer for vibranium
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by seenter84: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2018
So we should melt coins because former vp came to watch an over hyped film
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2018
jayson87:

lol! Not only did he defeat black panther, he beat him like a small boy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2018
E joo, kinni iyen ko wa?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) by tiger28: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:

Igbos for sure! Most Nigerians dont understand that you negros have different agenda from REAL Nigerians agendas. I will NEVER for a candidate whose ethnic tribes wants the "zoo to burn". Igbos applauds ANY negative news about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.