Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19425 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi guys,

Something just pushed me to create this thread today. Its just in me to uplift and praise my women. My BEAUTIFUL black women.

Colourism/ self hatred is something that a lot of our men suffer with. For me personally, growing up I had to learn to embrace my self. I had to deal with colorist men, white washed media and believing that I wasn't good enough. Believing that my skin was too dark, features were unappealing and hair too textured. Until I realized that the validation i seek will never be found in my own men, will never be found in the media, but within myself. Once i found validation in myself, the sky literally was the limit. Nobody could tell me nothing, I knew I was a peng ting lool. I became so confident in my skin, looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful reflection. Once you begin to embrace yourself, people will naturally embrace you. Self love.

Self hatred comes from a place of insecurity. Unfortunately when you see black/African men degrade their own women, it comes from a place of pain. They inflict that pain on their own women, to shoot them down to their level. Misery loves company and they can't bear to see black/African women uplift themselves. Features that they have and their mothers, suddenly become unappealing on their own women. WHY? The hatred of their own reflection. Do we see races of other men bring their women down in such manner? Everybody is entitled to their preference ,but when you dehumanize women who do not fit into that category, its a problem.

Well this thread is not to go on about that. This thread is uplift and show black/African women that they're beautiful. Bleep society, Bleep the b.s standards that the media wants you to conform to. Embrace the features and skin that you have. Seek validation from people who embrace you, who love you. When you walk into a room, confident with your head held up high, all heads are turning because 'they' secretly want to be you. Never feel inferior or less than because your skin is dark, or your lips are big or whatever it is that may bother you. Love yourself Queens grin

Below are pictures of Black/African/Nigerian women who look like you, who embrace and appreciate Gods blessings in their life. Lets uplift each other.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thumbs up for this write up. You nailed it.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Something pushed you or the nigga with the thread on how ugly Nigerian girls are. grin well that is something too sha

On the topic

No one have ever doubted the facial beauty of the average Nigerian women. The main headache has always been about the character of your average Nigerian woman

15 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
kiss Amongst them all, this UCHE girl is fine die. The last girl.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Everyday women who look like you. Not celebrities, Not models. Beautiful black/african women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by falconey(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is that all
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
wetin this one dey talk undecided

aunty if you cant post ur own pics to prove ur pointg i suggest you go fvck yourself with a knife

x

cos it means you aint proud of your own skin or your some bleached up biatch

g

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Young03(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
call me when u stop collecting pictures from the net to post here rather than post pictures of our own nairaland black girls

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
This thread is for women, wonder why these men are triggered grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please don't stop, keep them coming.
Madam Ambassador for the upliftment of black self-esteem.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seriously? How could a thread from a few guys who think the ladies in their clan are ugly demoralise black women, more especially Nigerian women? Questions that beg for answer; do Nigerian women care? Is their opinion relevant or does it reduce or add to any black woman? Please, stop making fools relevant or validating opinions from skewed minds.

Only a sick mind would come up with such a thread and have his ill fellows espouse his assertion 'cause if Nigerian women are ugly and you were born by a Nigerian women(parent) ugliness should rob off on you. Most of the boys that roam this section of the forum don't think.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Seriously? How could a thread from a few guys who think the ladies in their clan are ugly demoralise black women, more especially Nigerian women? Questions that beg for answer; do Nigerian women care? Is their opinion relevant or does it reduce or add to any black woman? Please, stop making fools relevant or validating opinions from skewed minds.

Only a sick mind would come up with such a thread and have his ill fellows espouse his assertion 'cause if Nigerian women are ugly and you were born by a Nigerian women(parent) ugliness should rob off on you. Most of the boys that roam this section of the forum don't think.

Hi! You write like my old friend here "Alondra" . Are you?
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Something pushed you or the nigga with the thread on how ugly Nigerian girls are. grin well that is something too sha

On the topic

No one have ever doubted the facial beauty of the average Nigerian women. The main headache has always been about the character of your average Nigerian woman

You nailed it here. Beauty is nothing without brain

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Neyoor:

Hi! You write like my old friend here "Alondra" . Are you?
I know the person behind the Alondra moniker but I'm not her.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I know the person behind the Alondra moniker but I'm not her.

Oh! Great, do u care to tell me her new sobriquet? She is just one of the few intelligent ladies I respect here but painfully she deactivated.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Kygoo(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
shocked

Is that all? 'Your beautiful black women', who you don epp?

Promoting self-esteem with pictures of African-Americans collected from instagram

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:

On this one, I concur... smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2018
A word to the wise this had the potential of being good if the images were relatable to a broader audience.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Nice one Safiaaa..

I honestly like part where you said "you start seeking validation from within your self not from outside your self"

That just me, the moment I starting seeking validation from myself, that was when things started changing for the better.. Life became interesting, I felt in control of every situation I found my self regardless of the tension..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:

Loool definitely didn’t make the thread because of that bafoon. Just felt like uplifting. Nothing serious.

But on the other hand, It’s an issue, bigger than what we think . It’s deeper than just what happens in Nigeria, it’s a worldwide issue that’s affecting the black race in general. I do a lot of reading and research on colourism, back to even slavery. So I just felt making a quick thread on it. Nothing serious grin When I want to talk about it in depth, I will. But I just wanted to post pictures of beautiful women today grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
A word to the wise this had the potential of being good if the images were relatable to a broader audience.
broader audience? It’s only meant for a category of women sha, this thread is not catered for everyone.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2018
This is one great problem of Africa/black women..

insecurity and low self esteem..

You will never see a thread like this from a white lady praising their looks..

white ladies are so confident in themselves and their skin..

for the fact that op created this thread shows insecurity..

if indeed you know you are beautiful, then let those that have eyes be the judge of it....
Not like I'm in support of those bashing black women but black women are highly insecure..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Khonifer: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

if indeed you know you are beautiful, then let those that have eyes be the judge of it....
Not like I'm in support of those bashing black women but black women are highly insecure..

People like you never see a problem with the numerous threads created to hate on black women, never call them out for their obvious self hate and delusions, but somehow always have something to say about anything empowering black women.

undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Sorry excuse me.

Why would white women create threads like this or do anything empowering when the whole world validates them? When black men worship them and when they’re the ‘standard of beauty’, why wouldn’t they be so confident. Can you please answer that question?

It has nothing to do with insecurity. Black women are seen as the bottom of the barrel. If we can validate ourselves and uplift ourselves since nobody else, not even our own men want to do that, then what exactly is the problem? Nigga please bounce, this thread is not for you. Osee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Khonifer:

People like you never see a problem with the numerous threads created to hate on black women, never call them out for their obvious self hate and delusions, but somehow always have something to say about anything empowering black women.

undecided
sorry to burst your bubble but white ladies are just as much bullied like the black ladies..

But yet they go on to win miss world and miss universe, irrespective of criticism...

Do you know that blacks in America are the real racist?

They are so insecure that they attributes their failure in life as a result of skin color but they have forgotten that Oprah Winfrey as a black lady is more powerful than 80% of white women in America..

Just like in Nigeria, the rate at which ladies bleaches their skins shows high level of low self esteem by black girls..

By the op trying to validate the beautification of black ladies even when no one cares, shows her level of insecurity in her skin..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
sorry to burst your bubble but white ladies are just as much bullied like the black ladies..

But yet they go on to win miss world and miss universe, irrespective of criticism...

Do you know that blacks in America are the real racist?

They are so insecure that they attributes their failure in life as a result of skin color but they have forgotten that Oprah Winfrey as a black lady is more powerful than 80% of white women in America..

Just like in Nigeria, the rate at which ladies bleaches their skins shows high level of low self esteem by black girls..

By the op trying to validate the beautification of black ladies even when no one cares, shows her level of insecurity in her skin..
Your first paragraph is just nonsense. Can you please tell me how white women feel bullied or inferior in this white washed planet that we live in? Honestly our men are so pitiful, I really feel sorry for my future child. But to cut the long story short, if you don’t care, why exactly are you on this thread? I don’t understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.