Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (49018 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:
That titanic boy sef follow

Robert del niro

The only fine man I sabi Na........

Baba suwe... grin

Make I face front.

Leonardo da capricio is the finest man in nollywood don't even go there

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by kaleeto: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am sure the guy who posted this is ugly as well

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op upload ur pics here first b4 I comment

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry

What do you mean by walking around with stiff pants at DJ cuppy's photos?? Bitch isn't extremely beautiful nigga undecided

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fadiga24:

Leonardo da capricio is the finest man in nollywood don't even go there

E no fine..... I REPEAT e no fine

Nollywood or Hollywood

Baba suwe fine pass.

Lets face front

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Psalm18: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65538497][/quote]

With your nose like gator line of a trouser

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nah, Genievive Nnaji is actually very beautiful, l wonder why you rate Juliet Ibrahim and Chika lke above her! Those ones are just light skinned.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rita Dominic is not (even in her mother's eyes) prettier than Genevieve. Denzel is a very VERY fine man and handsomeness has to have masculinity attached to really make sense. Som of those people (especially d men) are pretty guys with no masculinity. Hav u seen Denzel smile? I agree on some though especially reeze...as in wat da f**k is even remotely pretty about her?
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by mediocre(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who put this shït on fp. You can air your views without necessarily calling them hideous names. I was nodding my head in agreement until you started being insultive and I'm like

WHO TF PUT THIS ON FRONT PAGE angry

Lalasticlala no try at all

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
@Op I really concur with your write up. The thing is that,the entertainment world has really gotten into the sub conscious of 80% that all we live by is the E world hype and lies. The human mind is just so fickle that with lil n pleasant conviction even tho its fake, you can tell us that black is white n with gradual,subtle cohasion we believe it and began clamouring it. Entertainment world and religion is so far the greatest facade on planet earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by mediocre(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
How can you even compare Genevieve with chika ike, rita dominic and DJ cuppy.. such travesty shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Goldaccumulator: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I like how he posted his pic and they shut up grin
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
mediocre:
How can you even compare Genevieve with chika ike, rita dominic and DJ cuppy.. such travesty shocked shocked
l wonder

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
I agree on Toolz,i mean who made that fat lady relevant oh yes fat lovers ofcourse,as for adesuwa she's just basking on the hype and taking advantage of it but she's fine,kristen dunst is very unattractive but there are some notable omissions like Tonto dikeh,simi,yemi alade and genevive but good list tho.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Jamariwolff(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Brad Pitt is not and never exaggerated. He is a very very handsome man.

Kindly take a look at photos of him in his 20s. Even now that he's old, how many men can look dat good.

Imagine you even added Angelina Jolie, it's either you're blind and stupid or you're just trolling.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
you better stay clear of ma Toolz b4 I throw you bomb.. undecided
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op I agree with the others. If you don't want trouble just remove Cameron Diaz and Halle Berry. Op, Op, Op?/How many times did I call you?
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Xzbit91: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
OP goan sleep, you have no idea what you're talking about!!!

BTW, beauty is subjective, reason why they say "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

The moment I saw Brad Pitt in your list, I knew your list is going to be thrash. Have you seen any of his movies when he was much younger? He is standard by which male performers in Hollywood are held till this day. There are some people who pictures and videos don't do justice to their looks, you've got to seem them in person to really appreciate they are a masterpiece of God's hands.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Caseless: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oyibo will definitely force everything down your throat with every adjective based on their own definition of it.

They'll see one thing in one corner of their country, then, they'll come out and tell the world "it is the most beautiful thing on earth" without checking what's in other places.

Each time I watch discovery ID and you hear them describing beauty of a murder victim, when you see the real picture , you begin to ask yourself: why and where is the extreme beauty?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Heebah: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op i totally agree with that of Reese Witherspoon. That girl is as ugly AF,with her square chin!

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Maj196(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Beauty is relative... What's attractive to you is not to someone else and vice versa
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Localamos(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65538497][/quote]

Look young, but not half as good looking as those celebrities that you are hating on grin
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
genevieve is the most beautiful nollywood actress with baby face n innocence coupling her beautiful no joke with my mentor..adesua is beautiful too...halle berry is waow hottt..

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by sherrylo: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
op please and please just please don't even go there with Halle chicky Berry. You need to know her say 20 years ago in fact, yeah she was not just beautiful but extraordinarily beautiful.

op please show me pictures of women Halle's age that are more beautiful, and yeah I agree with you on Cameron and Reese.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by mikel6: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol, please just remove halle Berry from that list.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
A big fat lie when it comes to Brad Pitt. Haba! You dry use glasses?

quote author=forreelinc post=65538204]Ok so they aren't necessarily ugly, they may even be good looking but maaaaaan the way their beauty is over exaggerated ehn you begin to doubt your own eyes people like:

11. Denzel Washington

I watched one of them biographies on this dude some time ago and they said that there was this science experiment or whatever which said that denzel Washington is the definition of beauty and then I decided to see why they say so, I have seen denzel with a beard,with a moustache, with hair,without hair, young, old and what I see is a 6/10, 7 at best.

10. Brad Pitt

This one is even worse because I hardly find him good looking to begin with. I was surprised when they said he got his first gig on thelma and Louise because according to gena davis, he was so hot he distracted her and I'm like Wonder what she would do if she saw one of the Hemsworth brothers or even tom hiddleson cause to be honest I think they look a lot better than brad pitt

9. Halle Berry

This one na female denzel Washington when it comes to HYPE Jesus I mean she is not bad looking but when put in a line up with gals like Tessa Thompson or Meagan good or tia hardrick Halle berry is barely noticed, yet they blow her beauty out of proportion and even go as far as calling her a sex symbol I mean how do they rate that these days

8. Genevieve Nnaji

In Nigeria where we have Lilian esoro, Juliet Ibrahim, DJ cuppy, Rita Dominic and Chika Ike making us walk around with stiff pants, they still rate Genevieve as one of Nollywood's finest? Even the gal sef don dey believe the lie grin she go come dey thirst trap for instagram hehehe I don die

7. Adesua etomi

Ah yes the very definition of hype from her overhyped wedding party movie to her overhyped wedding to banky w to her overhyped beauty no surprise there tho I mean we gotta complete the hype trifecta right grin I mean she was so confident she even dangled her dry yansh at us on social media thinking it will break the internet or something angry you owe me the lunch I barfed when I saw that pic adesua.

6. Angelina jolie

Alright now we are getting somewhere. I be dey pity angelina say how she take dey cope with e ugly face and fallen breast na so icheck sexiest women in Hollywood I see Angelina name abeg which part of her body fine? Can someone help me out please? Hehehe

5. Kirsten dunst

Can you remember the Spiderman franchise from 2001-2007? Remember how you always felt depressed watching them because of the depressing storyline and how hard peter had it in life and.........c'mon finish it......that's right the unattractive leads especially Kirsten dunst I mean lawd I'm still mad at fox for casting her as mj did she Bleep someone to get into Hollywood or something? Just feels like a joke.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Do you watch E!? Have you heard what they say about Reese Witherspoon? Sexy, beautiful,dashing,glamorous,elegant. Reese Witherspoon? I bet y'all are rolling on the floor and laffing already I mean whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that Reese Witherspoon is ugly as f*ck and doesn't know it and I don't feel so bad anymore grin that's how far from beautiful Reese Witherspoon is.

3. Toolz oniru

Loool I remember when I was at beat fm a really really long time ago and I noticed this really fat lady with an over exaggerated british accent and the guy I was with said she was one oap and I shrugged like meh all oaps are ugly only for me to talk am one day where my friends dey and I chop konk for head they were like toolz oniru is sexy and cute and I was like shocked since when? Feel bad about her miscarriage tho I hope she gets better and all.

2. Cameron diaz

It is no news that latinas are the sexiest race on earth, altho anomalies like Cameron Diaz make you wanna change your opinion. I mean eledumare she looks like a truck ran over her fucking face what da hell Lol with the cheek bones and the eyes man this b!tch needs to put a bag over head or just do the sighted world a favour and stay indoors like Sandra bullock

1. Daniel Craig

My favourite bond actor but the ugliest among them all the same. When they selected him as bond I thot they wanted this rugged gritty type anti hero like 007 assassin only to hear say he is fine, eh? He doesn't even qualify as ruggedly handsome even with the muscle e carry come the franchise person go still dey cringe when they see am hehehe[/quote]

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by RealGucci: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
omotola nko
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Olumaeme: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Especially that Genevieve
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Aweboyaweboy: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
I agree with the adesua own... That girl is so overrated

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Bota: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
Op, I like ur sense of humour..

Will you still like his sense of humour if you are on the list?

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please replace
1. Brad Pitt
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Genevieve
4. Halle Berry
With
1. Jim Iyke
2. Gwynette Paltrow
3. Lupita Nyongo
4. Zoe Saldana

4 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by francesawesome(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Remove Angelina Jolie, Genevieve Nnaji, Cameron Diaz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution / Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Marriage Official Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.