Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (49047 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
TBH..... am once surprised too, not 2 see the likes of Maite Perroni in the TOP 20 the last time I checked(2015) whereas, Angelina Jolie make number 1 in the Ranking.....The OP was right...... but I think the reasons for Angelina to have still make the list(up till now) is because she's got kids and she still maintain her body like a single
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Kennethodinaka(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:
Ok so they aren't necessarily ugly, they may even be good looking but maaaaaan the way their beauty is over exaggerated ehn you begin to doubt your own eyes people like:

11. Denzel Washington

I watched one of them biographies on this dude some time ago and they said that there was this science experiment or whatever which said that denzel Washington is the definition of beauty and then I decided to see why they say so, I have seen denzel with a beard,with a moustache, with hair,without hair, young, old and what I see is a 6/10, 7 at best.

10. Brad Pitt

This one is even worse because I hardly find him good looking to begin with. I was surprised when they said he got his first gig on thelma and Louise because according to gena davis, he was so hot he distracted her and I'm like Wonder what she would do if she saw one of the Hemsworth brothers or even tom hiddleson cause to be honest I think they look a lot better than brad pitt

9. Halle Berry

This one na female denzel Washington when it comes to HYPE Jesus I mean she is not bad looking but when put in a line up with gals like Tessa Thompson or Meagan good or tia hardrick Halle berry is barely noticed, yet they blow her beauty out of proportion and even go as far as calling her a sex symbol I mean how do they rate that these days

8. Genevieve Nnaji

In Nigeria where we have Lilian esoro, Juliet Ibrahim, DJ cuppy, Rita Dominic and Chika Ike making us walk around with stiff pants, they still rate Genevieve as one of Nollywood's finest? Even the gal sef don dey believe the lie grin she go come dey thirst trap for instagram hehehe I don die

7. Adesua etomi

Ah yes the very definition of hype from her overhyped wedding party movie to her overhyped wedding to banky w to her overhyped beauty no surprise there tho I mean we gotta complete the hype trifecta right grin I mean she was so confident she even dangled her dry yansh at us on social media thinking it will break the internet or something angry you owe me the lunch I barfed when I saw that pic adesua.

6. Angelina jolie

Alright now we are getting somewhere. I be dey pity angelina say how she take dey cope with e ugly face and fallen breast na so icheck sexiest women in Hollywood I see Angelina name abeg which part of her body fine? Can someone help me out please? Hehehe

5. Kirsten dunst

Can you remember the Spiderman franchise from 2001-2007? Remember how you always felt depressed watching them because of the depressing storyline and how hard peter had it in life and.........c'mon finish it......that's right the unattractive leads especially Kirsten dunst I mean lawd I'm still mad at fox for casting her as mj did she Bleep someone to get into Hollywood or something? Just feels like a joke.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Do you watch E!? Have you heard what they say about Reese Witherspoon? Sexy, beautiful,dashing,glamorous,elegant. Reese Witherspoon? I bet y'all are rolling on the floor and laffing already I mean whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that Reese Witherspoon is ugly as f*ck and doesn't know it and I don't feel so bad anymore grin that's how far from beautiful Reese Witherspoon is.

3. Toolz oniru

Loool I remember when I was at beat fm a really really long time ago and I noticed this really fat lady with an over exaggerated british accent and the guy I was with said she was one oap and I shrugged like meh all oaps are ugly only for me to talk am one day where my friends dey and I chop konk for head they were like toolz oniru is sexy and cute and I was like shocked since when? Feel bad about her miscarriage tho I hope she gets better and all.

2. Cameron diaz

It is no news that latinas are the sexiest race on earth, altho anomalies like Cameron Diaz make you wanna change your opinion. I mean eledumare she looks like a truck ran over her fucking face what da hell Lol with the cheek bones and the eyes man this b!tch needs to put a bag over head or just do the sighted world a favour and stay indoors like Sandra bullock

1. Daniel Craig

My favourite bond actor but the ugliest among them all the same. When they selected him as bond I thot they wanted this rugged gritty type anti hero like 007 assassin only to hear say he is fine, eh? He doesn't even qualify as ruggedly handsome even with the muscle e carry come the franchise person go still dey cringe when they see am hehehe
nigga I was feeling your post till I saw genevive nnajis name on it.u be ode!!!!.shez always flawless.my forever crush

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by JhyMedex: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Most Beautiful himan being I know..grin..
dude is fyn no homo!!

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Olumaeme:
Especially that Genevieve
Really? l think she's the most beautiful actress in nollywood.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by thedondada(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Those are actors. Looking good is part of thier business.

Denzel and brad are cool looking dudes.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Dipwater(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Very on point bro .na the tools own dry painme pass .she's ugly hands down .halle berry is over hyped ,shes just okay

The only fine person on that list is cameron Diaz (she is an european but not spanish sha).she was pretty during her prime but now she is very ugly hahahahaha.

Denzel and halle are just normal fine

My opinion
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
FatGuy:
Bradpitt, Angelie Jolie and Genevieve Nnaji shouldn't be on the list
Genevieve isnt so beautiful she is just ok, i look her the second time when ppl overrate her.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Tessa Thompson is sha not better looking than Halle Berry. Please, don't repeat that again, Tessa has an alienish face, and her nose....lipsrsealed.....anyway, Halle is at least twenty years older than Tessa, so, comparing them is even complimenting Halle.

I agree with most of your list, especially Denzel, Adesua and Angelina....but while these people are not so gorgeous, like someone said, they have appealing features about them. With Angelina for instance, it's her lips....white girls shouldn't have full lips and she has in abundance.

Not everyone is conventionally fine, but certain features about them make them good-looking.

I find Michael Jai White and Wesley Snipes attractive, for instance, maybe this has to do with the roles they play in movies, but they don't seem ugly to me

I have always found Wesley Snipes ugly. I guess it proves the saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
OP their beauties or good looks are not the most beautiful girl or most handsome contest kind of beauty...These people are naturally beautiful and good looking.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Every Girl is beautiful, but it takes a lil bit of alcohol to see it. cheesy
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by ukejejohnson(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
aaronson:
Especially that Adesua, Brad Pitt and Toolz. The are never good looking to me one day.

Genevieve was only gorgeous in her youthful days featuring in movies, She has outgrown that beauty.

Angelina Jolie has the gorgeous lips ever, Most guys and lesbian drool over that lips. Angelina should be taken off that list. She truly beautiful.

Halle Berry is just like Genevieve, she had her beauty days in her prime but goddamn it, She's still hot. Most top rappers still say her name in their song even new rappers does too.

Note- If you listing pretty women and you don't add Mya, Keri Hilson, Demi lovato, lady gaga, Beyonce, Taylor swift and Kelly Rowland to the list, Don't even bother to post it on nairaland because I would report your post to be taken down by Mods. oh I almost forgot, Mel B from spice girls too.

List of pretty women's. First let me straight this , pretty isn't about facial in this century but body. Now to redirect your list of pretty women's ,Keri hilsom, Bey, swift and magnificent Rowland I concur with you. But lady gaga please rethink, Demi would have been cute but she's shorter and fatter. Not now she's trying to marry the gym. Please your sense of beauty scares me[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

I have always found Wesley Snipes ugly. I guess it proves the saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
i also though he was ugly as well, he still is to some extent, but he seems intelligent and I love his roles in Blade especially, so, he doesn't seem so ugly to me anymore

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Neurotika: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
I hate when guys get petty and vain. Gets more irritating when they start rating the looks of guys like them. Men shouldn't care about that shiit. Op you really need to get a life.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
ukejejohnson:

List of pretty women's. First let me straight this , pretty isn't about facial in this century but body. Now to redirect your list of pretty women's ,Keri hilsom, Bey, swift and magnificent Rowland I concur with you. But lady gaga please rethink, Demi would have been cute but she's shorter and fatter. Not now she's trying to marry the gym. Please your sense of beauty scares me[color=#006600][/color]
pretty has always been about face.

Sexy and hot may be used in terms of body, but anyone termed 'pretty' is a facial description. Nobody has a pretty body.

The dictionary has not changed the meaning of pretty, so, whichever century you are in, pretty will always mean facial looks

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by kishbee41(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
you just fuc*ed up when you included genevieve on that list,i sure say you don use her picture self-service yourself,you wan come dey form chairman... 6/10? you wetin you come be 0.5/10 abi
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by esmarcq(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

grin see? You sef no even believe say ugly gal like Cameron Diaz be latina Lord have mercy
Halle berry is ok she's just overrated I mean her best look was in executive decision,die another day and Flintstones but non of that can beat meagan good on her worst day
meagan good is overrated as well

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
i also though he was ugly as well, he still is to some extent, but he seems intelligent and I love his roles in Blade especially, so, he doesn't seem so ugly to me anymore

I like him, though. He is one of my favorite actors.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where is chidinma? undecided
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
op is high in exhaust fumes,
chika ike and rita domnic giving you boner abi?
Juliet Ibrahim is beautiful
Dj cuppy is pretty but not sexy
Genevive is sexy...
Sexiness has a lots to do more than how you look,
and are you for real denzel Washington is overhyped, i was even expecting to see Channing Tatum...
is toolz, adesua, and who else do you have there supposed to be on the list?
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:

I find Michael Jai White and Wesley Snipes attractive, for instance, maybe this has to do with the roles they play in movies, but they don't seem ugly to me

someone is attracted to the image of a protector type
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65538497][/quote]

Smh

See Idiot wey dey use tura soap bleach skin dey judge others.

I don't think you are even up to 25 years so go and read your books.

Stupid topic from a stupid nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Olumaeme: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Daejoyoung:
Really? l think she's the most beautiful actress in nollywood.
Forget that babe, she's too overrated

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
aaronson:
Especially that Adesua, Brad Pitt and Toolz. The are never good looking to me one day.

Genevieve was only gorgeous in her youthful days featuring in movies, She has outgrown that beauty.

Angelina Jolie has the gorgeous lips ever, Most guys and lesbian drool over that lips. Angelina should be taken off that list. She truly beautiful.

Halle Berry is just like Genevieve, she had her beauty days in her prime but goddamn it, She's still hot. Most top rappers still say her name in their song even new rappers does too.

Note- If you listing pretty women and you don't add Mya, Keri Hilson, Demi lovato, lady gaga, Beyonce, Taylor swift and Kelly Rowland to the list, Don't even bother to post it on nairaland because I would report your post to be taken down by Mods. oh I almost forgot, Mel B from spice girls too.

Oh my God. You got good eyes. All these women u mentioned are damn beautiful. wink

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op has no idea wat hes talking about.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by COOL10(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
aaronson:

. I agree with you on most of those females but Taylor Swift? Nah bruh,Nah.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cameron Diaz is from south africa
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by jargo89(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:
Ok so they aren't necessarily ugly, they may even be good looking but maaaaaan the way their beauty is over exaggerated ehn you begin to doubt your own eyes people like:

11. Denzel Washington

I watched one of them biographies on this dude some time ago and they said that there was this science experiment or whatever which said that denzel Washington is the definition of beauty and then I decided to see why they say so, I have seen denzel with a beard,with a moustache, with hair,without hair, young, old and what I see is a 6/10, 7 at best.

10. Brad Pitt

This one is even worse because I hardly find him good looking to begin with. I was surprised when they said he got his first gig on thelma and Louise because according to gena davis, he was so hot he distracted her and I'm like Wonder what she would do if she saw one of the Hemsworth brothers or even tom hiddleson cause to be honest I think they look a lot better than brad pitt

9. Halle Berry

This one na female denzel Washington when it comes to HYPE Jesus I mean she is not bad looking but when put in a line up with gals like Tessa Thompson or Meagan good or tia hardrick Halle berry is barely noticed, yet they blow her beauty out of proportion and even go as far as calling her a sex symbol I mean how do they rate that these days

8. Genevieve Nnaji

In Nigeria where we have Lilian esoro, Juliet Ibrahim, DJ cuppy, Rita Dominic and Chika Ike making us walk around with stiff pants, they still rate Genevieve as one of Nollywood's finest? Even the gal sef don dey believe the lie grin she go come dey thirst trap for instagram hehehe I don die

7. Adesua etomi

Ah yes the very definition of hype from her overhyped wedding party movie to her overhyped wedding to banky w to her overhyped beauty no surprise there tho I mean we gotta complete the hype trifecta right grin I mean she was so confident she even dangled her dry yansh at us on social media thinking it will break the internet or something angry you owe me the lunch I barfed when I saw that pic adesua.

6. Angelina jolie

Alright now we are getting somewhere. I be dey pity angelina say how she take dey cope with e ugly face and fallen breast na so icheck sexiest women in Hollywood I see Angelina name abeg which part of her body fine? Can someone help me out please? Hehehe

5. Kirsten dunst

Can you remember the Spiderman franchise from 2001-2007? Remember how you always felt depressed watching them because of the depressing storyline and how hard peter had it in life and.........c'mon finish it......that's right the unattractive leads especially Kirsten dunst I mean lawd I'm still mad at fox for casting her as mj did she Bleep someone to get into Hollywood or something? Just feels like a joke.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Do you watch E!? Have you heard what they say about Reese Witherspoon? Sexy, beautiful,dashing,glamorous,elegant. Reese Witherspoon? I bet y'all are rolling on the floor and laffing already I mean whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that Reese Witherspoon is ugly as f*ck and doesn't know it and I don't feel so bad anymore grin that's how far from beautiful Reese Witherspoon is.

3. Toolz oniru

Loool I remember when I was at beat fm a really really long time ago and I noticed this really fat lady with an over exaggerated british accent and the guy I was with said she was one oap and I shrugged like meh all oaps are ugly only for me to talk am one day where my friends dey and I chop konk for head they were like toolz oniru is sexy and cute and I was like shocked since when? Feel bad about her miscarriage tho I hope she gets better and all.

2. Cameron diaz

It is no news that latinas are the sexiest race on earth, altho anomalies like Cameron Diaz make you wanna change your opinion. I mean eledumare she looks like a truck ran over her fucking face what da hell Lol with the cheek bones and the eyes man this b!tch needs to put a bag over head or just do the sighted world a favour and stay indoors like Sandra bullock

1. Daniel Craig

My favourite bond actor but the ugliest among them all the same. When they selected him as bond I thot they wanted this rugged gritty type anti hero like 007 assassin only to hear say he is fine, eh? He doesn't even qualify as ruggedly handsome even with the muscle e carry come the franchise person go still dey cringe when they see am hehehe
I know you are entitled to your opinion but mehn there a whole lot of bollocks in that write up. Saying Hiddleston shades Pitt totally has to be the most ludicrous thing i av heard. I can agree on Craig and Witherspoon, maybe Toolz but others, less so.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
kobosmart:
grin lalasticlala number 12 worwor pikin dey form handsome it a clap for yaself wehdone
guy no go there ooo, he is a complete gentleman and good look, I can't still forget the day I saw his pics.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by zeepatoprick(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think u are very wrong abt bradd Pitt.. He is just not like before cos he is old now

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
lalasticlala:

Hahaha. Funny u. Midehi2 come & talk to this guy o. I no de form anything o
yeah...i know so, but for snakes, d thing dey shark u grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by greypencils: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

grin see? You sef no even believe say ugly gal like Cameron Diaz be latina Lord have mercy
Halle berry is ok she's just overrated I mean her best look was in executive decision,die another day and Flintstones but non of that can beat meagan good on her worst day
I swear I ll pick Eva Mendes of Hitch and desperado over angelina jolie, halle berry and reese witherspoon put together. Even Lala Anthony fine pass Halle Berry for my eye. But cameron diaz was hot in the mask...like seriously hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.