Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (49040 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
greypencils:
But cameron diaz was hot in the mask...like seriously hot.
If I hear

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
aaronson:
Especially that Adesua, Brad Pitt and Toolz. The are never good looking to me one day.

Genevieve was only gorgeous in her youthful days featuring in movies, She has outgrown that beauty.

Angelina Jolie has the gorgeous lips ever, Most guys and lesbian drool over that lips. Angelina should be taken off that list. She truly beautiful.

Halle Berry is just like Genevieve, she had her beauty days in her prime but goddamn it, She's still hot. Most top rappers still say her name in their song even new rappers does too.

Note- If you listing pretty women and you don't add Mya, Keri Hilson, Demi lovato, lady gaga, Beyonce, Taylor swift and Kelly Rowland to the list, Don't even bother to post it on nairaland because I would report your post to be taken down by Mods. oh I almost forgot, Mel B from spice girls too.

What about Selena Gomez?
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
esmarcq:
meagan good is overrated as well
This is meagan good without make up

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op don't know he definition of beauty

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by greypencils: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
safarigirl:
i also though he was ugly as well, he still is to some extent, but he seems intelligent and I love his roles in Blade especially, so, he doesn't seem so ugly to me anymore
watch snipes in disappearing acts where he is bald and you would resurrect your decision to brand him ugly

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by greypencils: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

If I hear
No na. Not just the face but her act in the mask with all those clingy dresses with slits. That look is sexy. At least you dont disaprove Eva Mendes
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
PharmaGirl:

What about Selena Gomez?
That one baby face spoil am, she no get symmetrical face.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
COOL10:
. I agree with you on most of those females but Taylor Swift? Nah bruh,Nah.
Bros the babe hot even without make up.
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Genevieve has always been over hyped

She is like every normal girl on our streets

Normal face

No boobs

No yansh

Nothing

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by STILESGANG: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
JhyMedex:
Most Beautiful himan being I know..grin..
dude is fyn no homo!!
Most beautiful ke?I've seen more goodlooking white stunners.Let's not even talk about our fine black brothers

Brad Pitt is okay.But when we are talking of fine white guys.He will be nowhere to be found.Even Narcicuss didn't get the amount of hype,brad pitt got in his prime grin

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
These are beautiful Nigeria ladies

Osas Ajibade

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde

Lilian Esoro

Lola OJ

Dami Adegbite
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thoniameek:
Op I think all the people you mentioned up there have features that are very pleasant to the eyes. That being said...

There’s something about a not so very looking guy with confidence - he becomes very attractive

That’s what up with all the people op mentioned. They’re good looking already and with the talent and confidence it gives it the extra extra which I think comes off as an “exaggeration” by other people to the op

On point. You must be hot to know this. grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Onisokuso1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

grin see? You sef no even believe say ugly gal like Cameron Diaz be latina Lord have mercy
Halle berry is ok she's just overrated I mean her best look was in executive decision,die another day and Flintstones but non of that can beat meagan good on her worst day

Confirma... I do tell people, Meagan Good is ughhh, I don't know what word to use.

That Girl kee me. Her juicy lips kissDr

There is a striking resemblance between Meagan Good and Drew Sidora

kiss
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by ken1982: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can you post your pic please
forreelinc:
Ok so they aren't necessarily ugly, they may even be good looking but maaaaaan the way their beauty is over exaggerated ehn you begin to doubt your own eyes people like:

11. Denzel Washington

I watched one of them biographies on this dude some time ago and they said that there was this science experiment or whatever which said that denzel Washington is the definition of beauty and then I decided to see why they say so, I have seen denzel with a beard,with a moustache, with hair,without hair, young, old and what I see is a 6/10, 7 at best.

10. Brad Pitt

This one is even worse because I hardly find him good looking to begin with. I was surprised when they said he got his first gig on thelma and Louise because according to gena davis, he was so hot he distracted her and I'm like Wonder what she would do if she saw one of the Hemsworth brothers or even tom hiddleson cause to be honest I think they look a lot better than brad pitt

9. Halle Berry

This one na female denzel Washington when it comes to HYPE Jesus I mean she is not bad looking but when put in a line up with gals like Tessa Thompson or Meagan good or tia hardrick Halle berry is barely noticed, yet they blow her beauty out of proportion and even go as far as calling her a sex symbol I mean how do they rate that these days

8. Genevieve Nnaji

In Nigeria where we have Lilian esoro, Juliet Ibrahim, DJ cuppy, Rita Dominic and Chika Ike making us walk around with stiff pants, they still rate Genevieve as one of Nollywood's finest? Even the gal sef don dey believe the lie grin she go come dey thirst trap for instagram hehehe I don die

7. Adesua etomi

Ah yes the very definition of hype from her overhyped wedding party movie to her overhyped wedding to banky w to her overhyped beauty no surprise there tho I mean we gotta complete the hype trifecta right grin I mean she was so confident she even dangled her dry yansh at us on social media thinking it will break the internet or something angry you owe me the lunch I barfed when I saw that pic adesua.

6. Angelina jolie

Alright now we are getting somewhere. I be dey pity angelina say how she take dey cope with e ugly face and fallen breast na so icheck sexiest women in Hollywood I see Angelina name abeg which part of her body fine? Can someone help me out please? Hehehe

5. Kirsten dunst

Can you remember the Spiderman franchise from 2001-2007? Remember how you always felt depressed watching them because of the depressing storyline and how hard peter had it in life and.........c'mon finish it......that's right the unattractive leads especially Kirsten dunst I mean lawd I'm still mad at fox for casting her as mj did she Bleep someone to get into Hollywood or something? Just feels like a joke.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Do you watch E!? Have you heard what they say about Reese Witherspoon? Sexy, beautiful,dashing,glamorous,elegant. Reese Witherspoon? I bet y'all are rolling on the floor and laffing already I mean whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that Reese Witherspoon is ugly as f*ck and doesn't know it and I don't feel so bad anymore grin that's how far from beautiful Reese Witherspoon is.

3. Toolz oniru

Loool I remember when I was at beat fm a really really long time ago and I noticed this really fat lady with an over exaggerated british accent and the guy I was with said she was one oap and I shrugged like meh all oaps are ugly only for me to talk am one day where my friends dey and I chop konk for head they were like toolz oniru is sexy and cute and I was like shocked since when? Feel bad about her miscarriage tho I hope she gets better and all.

2. Cameron diaz

It is no news that latinas are the sexiest race on earth, altho anomalies like Cameron Diaz make you wanna change your opinion. I mean eledumare she looks like a truck ran over her fucking face what da hell Lol with the cheek bones and the eyes man this b!tch needs to put a bag over head or just do the sighted world a favour and stay indoors like Sandra bullock

1. Daniel Craig

My favourite bond actor but the ugliest among them all the same. When they selected him as bond I thot they wanted this rugged gritty type anti hero like 007 assassin only to hear say he is fine, eh? He doesn't even qualify as ruggedly handsome even with the muscle e carry come the franchise person go still dey cringe when they see am hehehe
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

Kinda like this right grin
lmao cheesy
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Heebah: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Some people r so daft that they cant comment on avery long post without quoting it. Whats d essense? U quote what we have already read just to make a stupid comment. Mshewwww
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Genevieve nnaji is very pretty but Toolz is not pretty, she come fat join.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by poik(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:
Ok so they aren't necessarily ugly, they may even be good looking but maaaaaan the way their beauty is over exaggerated ehn you begin to doubt your own eyes people like:

11. Denzel Washington

I watched one of them biographies on this dude some time ago and they said that there was this science experiment or whatever which said that denzel Washington is the definition of beauty and then I decided to see why they say so, I have seen denzel with a beard,with a moustache, with hair,without hair, young, old and what I see is a 6/10, 7 at best.

10. Brad Pitt

This one is even worse because I hardly find him good looking to begin with. I was surprised when they said he got his first gig on thelma and Louise because according to gena davis, he was so hot he distracted her and I'm like Wonder what she would do if she saw one of the Hemsworth brothers or even tom hiddleson cause to be honest I think they look a lot better than brad pitt

9. Halle Berry

This one na female denzel Washington when it comes to HYPE Jesus I mean she is not bad looking but when put in a line up with gals like Tessa Thompson or Meagan good or tia hardrick Halle berry is barely noticed, yet they blow her beauty out of proportion and even go as far as calling her a sex symbol I mean how do they rate that these days

8. Genevieve Nnaji

In Nigeria where we have Lilian esoro, Juliet Ibrahim, DJ cuppy, Rita Dominic and Chika Ike making us walk around with stiff pants, they still rate Genevieve as one of Nollywood's finest? Even the gal sef don dey believe the lie grin she go come dey thirst trap for instagram hehehe I don die

7. Adesua etomi

Ah yes the very definition of hype from her overhyped wedding party movie to her overhyped wedding to banky w to her overhyped beauty no surprise there tho I mean we gotta complete the hype trifecta right grin I mean she was so confident she even dangled her dry yansh at us on social media thinking it will break the internet or something angry you owe me the lunch I barfed when I saw that pic adesua.

6. Angelina jolie

Alright now we are getting somewhere. I be dey pity angelina say how she take dey cope with e ugly face and fallen breast na so icheck sexiest women in Hollywood I see Angelina name abeg which part of her body fine? Can someone help me out please? Hehehe

5. Kirsten dunst

Can you remember the Spiderman franchise from 2001-2007? Remember how you always felt depressed watching them because of the depressing storyline and how hard peter had it in life and.........c'mon finish it......that's right the unattractive leads especially Kirsten dunst I mean lawd I'm still mad at fox for casting her as mj did she Bleep someone to get into Hollywood or something? Just feels like a joke.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Do you watch E!? Have you heard what they say about Reese Witherspoon? Sexy, beautiful,dashing,glamorous,elegant. Reese Witherspoon? I bet y'all are rolling on the floor and laffing already I mean whenever I'm feeling down, I just remember that Reese Witherspoon is ugly as f*ck and doesn't know it and I don't feel so bad anymore grin that's how far from beautiful Reese Witherspoon is.

3. Toolz oniru

Loool I remember when I was at beat fm a really really long time ago and I noticed this really fat lady with an over exaggerated british accent and the guy I was with said she was one oap and I shrugged like meh all oaps are ugly only for me to talk am one day where my friends dey and I chop konk for head they were like toolz oniru is sexy and cute and I was like shocked since when? Feel bad about her miscarriage tho I hope she gets better and all.

2. Cameron diaz

It is no news that latinas are the sexiest race on earth, altho anomalies like Cameron Diaz make you wanna change your opinion. I mean eledumare she looks like a truck ran over her fucking face what da hell Lol with the cheek bones and the eyes man this b!tch needs to put a bag over head or just do the sighted world a favour and stay indoors like Sandra bullock

1. Daniel Craig

My favourite bond actor but the ugliest among them all the same. When they selected him as bond I thot they wanted this rugged gritty type anti hero like 007 assassin only to hear say he is fine, eh? He doesn't even qualify as ruggedly handsome even with the muscle e carry come the franchise person go still dey cringe when they see am hehehe

I beg you with everything you hold sacred, remove my man Denzel from that list. He has everything it takes to be a complete bloke- height, looks, brains, carriage, MONEY, character, education, charisma, exposure, fame, morals(I'm not sure I have seen his bare body in any movie before), appeal, grit, fighting skill, shrewdity, fearlessness, name it.
Dont forget he was born in 1954.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by petsam11(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please, mbok, biko, just remove Genevieve Nnaji from that list... Don't even go there at allllllll!!! This really shows the you don't know what beauty really means or is... Because if you do, you won't put her name there just because of this one picture of her that you saw that looks somehow off the real Genny...
Let me ask you, don't you have some pictures of you that ain't what they should be Like made you look less beautiful/handsome than you really are Please, just remove Genny there!
Genny fine like crazy!!! How many actresses who started with her and even the ones that just started, looks as beautiful, polished, sexy, classy, (let me not even add professional because that one she get am A++++), etc like Genny?
Genny na face of African Cinemas go ask filmmakers, "correct" actors/actresses, TIFF etc...
Abeg nor try am o!!!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by banre(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
op you no serious o. how you go say halle berry & reese whiterspoon no fine
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Mujtahida: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tinalex:
@Op I really concur with your write up. The thing is that,the entertainment world has really gotten into the sub conscious of 80% that all we live by is the E world hype and lies. The human mind is just so fickle that with lil n pleasant conviction even tho its fake, you can tell us that black is white n with gradual,subtle cohasion we believe it and began clamouring it. Entertainment world and religion is so far the greatest facade on planet earth.
Very interesting views on how the entertainment industry seeps into our minds and recreates reality. And more interestingly I presume you perceive the fraud that religion is
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by jargo89(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

This is meagan good without make up
I still prefer Lauren London. Both are actually pretty tho
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Mujtahida: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op doesn't like thin women. He seems to like curvy, fleshy women
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by mystery22: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
op remove Genny,angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt and adesua from that list ooo,mehn,give me Genevieve anyday anytime,she is more pretty than Juliet Ibrahim,tonto dike and chika nah,and remember the way a person carries himself matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
These are beautiful Nigeria ladies

Osas Ajibade

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde

Lilian Esoro

Lola OJ

Dami Adegbite

Add
Ms DSF
Dynamite chick
Kirachaana
Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
nonsense op
dem don born u when this people dey young?
And ow they maintained their beauty over the years
i go wan see ow ur ugly face go look like when u clock 50 plus.remember make u post am so we go see
mtcheeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
PharmaGirl:

What about Selena Gomez?
You are joking right undecided Selena Gomez is one of the most overated celebrities.
Ariana Grande, Vanessa Hudgens, Shailene Woodley, Zendaya are much prettier than Selena Gomez will ever be.

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Heartbender: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
How dare you say Genevieve no fine? *drops vaseline* where your house dey? I just need to have a word with you grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
nuoladee:

Add
Ms DSF
Dynamite chick
Kirachaana

Yes they are beautiful too

1 Like

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Any man who believes Halle Berry's looks or sex appeal to be less than spectacular is a homosexual. Or is about to discover so. And I'm not a homophobic bigot. I'm okay with you being homosexual. grin Just no repeat that kin nonsense for my ear again.
I'll concede at 51, she hasn't aged as well as some other actresses, but a younger Halle Berry was a mighty fine woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

11. Denzel Washington

10. Brad Pitt

9. Halle Berry

8. Genevieve Nnaji

7. Adesua etomi

6. Angelina jolie

5. Kirsten dunst

4. Reese Witherspoon

3. Toolz oniru

2. Cameron diaz

1. Daniel Craig

Don't u know what to write?

Or don't u know any meaningful thing to invest ur time in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
Most beautiful ke?I've seen more goodlooking white stunners.Let's not even talk about our fine black brothers

Brad Pitt is okay.But when we are talking of fine white guys.He will be nowhere to be found.Even Narcicuss didn't get the amount of hype,brad pitt got in his prime grin

How old is Brad Pitt?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.