Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters (2216 Views)

Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / Lies Told About Jamb Examination And The Very Truth / How To Pass Jamb 2019/2020 And Score Above 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters by Edehchukwuemeka: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2018
JAMB examination, when stated in the public, often make candidates scared. Many students have ended up with the assumption that the examination is too technical and debilitating. Some say, that the examination is just a game of chances, since it contains only objective questions. But believe me, JAMB examination is most cheap examination in Nigeria. I am not saying this to brainwash you, but to let you know that, it is vastly possible to score 250 and more in JAMB examination, without giving out money to any fraudster. But remember, this is only possible, if you have the right tips for success, which I will share with you in this article.

So, if you really want to score 250 and even above in JAMB examination, without sending any kobo to anybody, then here is a great guild to help you do that.

Now, let's get started.

• DEMISE YOUR FEAR/TENSIONS

One important fact, many Jamb candidate don't know is that, any examination writing in fear/tension, is already a failed one. If you really want to make a good and reasonable grade in JAMB examination, then you must first of all, nullify your fear and tension. I am very much aware, how great and strong your tension is. Especially, now that the examination is fast approaching. But you must learn to end that tension and fear. Tell yourself that you must pass the examination no matter what. Increase your ambitiousness for success, and promise yourself not to fail. If you have successfully done this, you are already halfway to your success.

• PREPARE A STUDY TIMETABLE

Just as I wrote in one of my articles on " how to pass WAEC examination" it is very key, to create a reading timetable in cases like this. Apparently, all JAMB candidates are expected to take four(4) subjects in JAMB examination, and as so, it is important to make sure, that your timetable cover all your four subject, each day (Giving each subject at least 2hours everyday). However, this should also depend on the time you have left before the examination. Most of you are only reading this, just few weeks to your examination. But that notwithstanding, no time is too late. You can still make it if you are really enthusiastic.

• READ ASSIDUOUSLY

When you must have finished constructing a reading timetable that suits your schedule, then it now time to start a voracious reading. Note that you don't read for JAMB, the same way you read for other examination, since JAMB is strictly a CBT (Computer Based Test), with objective question only. I recommend you read for understanding, and to grab main ideas in all your topics. This is because JAMB questions are often aimed at knowing if a candidate has an in depth knowledge of a topic.

• STUDY PAST QUESTIONS

I have been able to go through many JAMB questions of the past, and one of the important things I found, was that JAMB often repeat its question (students who have written JAMB before can attest of this). Sometimes, the new questions JAMB ask, are only 20%, and the rest will come from the previously asked ones. More so, it is also important to read your textbooks and your notebook for more comprehensive detail on some unintelligible topics.

• PREDICT YOUR SCORE

Predicting your score even before your examination is also an important tip, though not a must. Predicting your score before examination help to foster your ambitiousness, and forces you to read harder in other to achieve your predicted score.

• PLAN YOUR SUBJECTS

When I say plan your subjects, I mean you should before your examination date, arrange your subjects in the way you will love to attend to them (the way that suits you). JAMB is a CBT (Computer Based Test), with limited time for candidates to answer its questions. Therefore it is very important to plan your subjects, as this will help you save more time, and reduce the chance of you getting confused.

• INVITE GOD

Inviting God to help you through is another inevitable tip to make a good JAMB result. Over the years, it has been reported that many candidates fail JAMB examination because of some unprecedented factors that wasn't their fault. E.g electricity failure, wrong questions etc. There are many unforeseen errors that can take place during JAMB examination, and are capable of causing you great damages. This is the main reason why you need God to guide you through.

OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SUCCESS:

- If it is possible, write the optional JAMB MOCK examination. Especially, if you are a novice. This will help you a lot, as some of the questions asked in the MOCK examination, are often repeated in the main examination.

- Try to familiarise yourself with your center before the stipulated date for the examination. Make sure you appear at your exam center 1hour before your exams starts. This will help you reduce fear/tension.

- Finally make sure you are not mentally stressed before your examination date. I know many candidates will not want to even think about sleeping the night before their examination date. But believe me, this can make you mentally disordered, thus making it impossible for you to even understand questions in the hall. So, please make sure you are well relaxed, and possibly refresh your memory when you wake up.

To see more, click here
http://www.learnersinfo.com/2018/01/how-to-pass-jamb-examination.html?m=1

By: www.learnersinfo.com
Re: How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters by pepperdem001(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Chickens for sale in Benin city (fast food size)

Call:0803 368 9532 for more info
Re: How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters by pinkgems(f): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2018
If you’re preparing to write or rewrite an exam and you need that extra boost/ideas to ACE♠ it grin or you just want to hear me rant about my struggles then please head over to my youtube channel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjzkCbA_eA

Please Watch, Like and don’t forget to Subscribe.

��New videos every Tuesday��

Besos!�
Re: How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Jamb questions are mostly repeated or rebranded ( same question but coming from different perspective). Study your recommended textbook and then pass questions from 1976 to date. By the time you study pass questions and answers, you would see that some questions are repeated.
Re: How To Pass Jamb Examination Without Giving Money To Fraudsters by Elzak(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jamb is no big deal

(1) (Reply)

Uk University Admission Made Easy, Bsc, Msc, Mba, Acca Etc Etc / Pls I Need Help On The Role Of Physics In National Development / Check JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.