Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d (1413 Views)

Letter To My Dear Ex / Thank You My Dear Son - Photos / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2018
father father!!! Happy birthdaygringrin I sight you for here oooogringrin.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2018
more
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2018
grin

Is he single too? cheesy All i can see issa BIG DADDY grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

hahahahahgringrin his been single from birthgrin his a priest now, my crook friendgrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2018
so this martin guy still dey here

se
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by mikejj(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

don't dare crush on him...
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2018
Hv hrd u
Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by pweetychyka(f): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy birthday padre May the peace of Christ forever abide with u... Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2018
mikejj:
don't dare crush on him...

grin that type of body I cant resist sha...#TeamChubby wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahgringrin his been single from birthgrin his a priest now, my crook friendgrin

grin

Ooouuhh..tell that BIG DADDY, im a nun & i wanna confess my sins on him in za oza room grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooouuhh..tell that BIG DADDY, im a nun & i wanna confess my sins on him in za oza room grin grin grin

hahahahah u and ur mouth ehgrin nun kwagrin

come and confess to me jorgringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Samata104:
Hv hrd u Hbd
hia u againgringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah u and ur mouth ehgrin nun kwagrin

come and confess to me jorgringrin

grin

Hahahahaa..But u aint a BIG DADDY like him ooo...Besides u don't collect tithes & offerings cheesy wink

I wanna eat his cake...that looks delicious..
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaa..But u aint a BIG DADDY like him ooo...Besides u don't collect tithes & offerings cheesy wink

I wanna eat his cake...that looks delicious..

hahahahahah u just dey kill me heregringringrin chai i diegrin

come to me now oooo before it over, come lemme give u fresh cakegrin u understand the coco Nagrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahah u just dey kill me heregringringrin chai i diegrin

come to me now oooo before it over, come lemme give u fresh cakegrin u understand the coco Nagrin

grin

Hahaaha....abeeg ur cake is juz eba sha..unlike his cake ooo..i can see inside its dark chocolate... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahaaha....abeeg ur cake is juz eba sha..unlike his cake ooo..i can see inside its dark chocolate... grin

ehehgrin OK oooo nor near me again oooogrin

come oo my friend say im nor see u for the oZa room oo, did u see him?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

ehehgrin OK oooo nor near me again oooogrin

come oo my friend say im nor see u for the oZa room oo, did u see him?

grin grin

Which friend ur talking about? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin
Which friend ur talking about? cheesy
that my friend wey dey search for serious babe!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hia u againgringrin
Yes nah
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

that my friend wey dey search for serious babe!

Ooohh that cute friend u have... grin How is he? Playing chess with the pope?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooohh that cute friend u have... grin How is he? Playing chess with the pope?

his finegrin only say he complained to me it been raining there for some time now and also snow's toogrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

his finegrin only say he complained to me it been raining there for some time now and also snow's toogrin

But the spring season already entered sha.. grin

I miss those 4seasons ooo...chaaaiii..here, we only have rainy season and summer.. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by mikejj(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin that type of body I cant resist sha...#TeamChubby wink
he is a priest.an assumed virgin for that matter.c u spoilt kid
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
mikejj:
he is a priest.an assumed virgin for that matter.c u spoilt kid

embarassed

But there's a naughty priest as well in COSPLAY CATEGORY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed & besides im a NUN too wink cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

But the spring season already entered sha.. grin

I miss those 4seasons ooo...chaaaiii..here, we only have rainy season and summer.. undecided

gringringrin yeah am aware Of The seasons in SGP
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

gringringrin yeah am aware Of The seasons in SGP

cheesy

With ur 4yr- friendship with ur Singaporean babe, definitely she tells u everything grin

I was in Tampines earlier.. I went to see my sister ..we went out for lunch cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by mikejj(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

But there's a naughty priest as well in COSPLAY CATEGORY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed & besides im a NUN too wink cheesy
grin ok you a NUN.what's your matric number..you will bring chaos to the parish.spoilt priests + naughty NUN=
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

With ur 4yr- friendship with ur Singaporean babe, definitely she tells u everything grin u should know Nagrin

I was in Tampines earlier.. I went to see my sister ..we went out for lunch cheesy
oh so u have a sister, Na wa oo, are you going to marry or live with her forevergrin bia Comma introduce her to me now oo.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

With ur 4yr- friendship with ur Singaporean babe, definitely she tells u everything grin

I remember she told me about a street known as fidilo street, is it in existence?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:
oh so u have a sister, Na wa oo, are you going to marry or live with her forevergrin bia Comma introduce her to me now oo.

grin

Im the youngest in the family..She's married sha cheesy

U have that girl already who are willing to fly down to Ng & not only that she's also padi of ur sistaz & mumsy... I bet ur family already accepted her as part of ur family too grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im the youngest in the family..She's married sha cheesy
oh u are the smallygrin baby of the housegrin

U have that girl already who are willing to fly down to Ng & not only that she's also padi of ur sistaz & mumsy... I bet ur family already accepted her as part of ur family too grin

come I don't have any girl, we are just friendsgrin abi na crim to be just friends to Singaporean?
tell me now so I go begin run from you alsogrin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend (priest /crook);d by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65550509][/quote]

grin

Hahahhaa...i only live & work here but im not Singaporean sha.. cheesy soon i gonna leave this country too, there's no BIG DADDY here.. cry

I heard a lot of Singaporean women are obsessed with black men due to their AK-47 & sexual prowess sha grin No wonder a lot of them travel to Malaysia or Jakarta & hang out with black men..But due to the tight regulations of SINGAPORE LAWS , it's not easy for them to bring in African men down here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? / What Is The Biggest Challenge Dating As A Single Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.