Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

6 Tips To Help Getting Over Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Tips To Help Getting Over Him (423 Views)

I Need Help Getting An Apartment In Ibadan / Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips To Help Getting Over Him by Heartdraft(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Breaking up with someone for whatever reason is no walk in the park, amicable or not. You were once emotionally attached to the person and used to having him in your life but now he is not there anymore.
Unfortunately, getting over someone does not use a magic wand. It is a more proactive process than that. Mind you, the depth of your involvement and circumstances of your break up affects how well you get over him but these tips should help.

1. Get rid of his things

I am not saying you should return the stuff he bought you but give them away at least. Also, don’t preserve any keepsakes like photos if you want to move on fast.

Check out full details below

http://www.kodedent.com.ng/2018/03/6-tips-to-help-getting-over-him.html
Re: 6 Tips To Help Getting Over Him by Heartdraft(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
2. Cut him off completely

If you know that a guy hurts you before you broke up then there is no point in keeping his phone number or staying in touch with his friends who might make you feel uncomfortable or remind you of him.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? / Online Dating / Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.