Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (54320 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Ellabae(f): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.
That card is the only proof that you are qualified to receive the Holy communion.

No matter where you are, have that card handy.
A person who dies holding that card is guaranteed of a sure visa to heaven.
Pls tell me u are joking cheesy. Visa to where? Abeg leave that thing

2 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by 12345baba(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Catholic church will not give you unless you have a communion card, but outside Nigeria Europe for example, holy communion is like pure water, wherever mass is celebrated, anyone can join the line and have it, only we Africans turn things on our heads.
who told u Catholic asks for card? Am a Catholic and have never experienced such. Please say what u know

4 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by paulbets: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Catholic church will not give you unless you have a communion card, but outside Nigeria Europe for example, holy communion is like pure water, wherever mass is celebrated, anyone can join the line and have it, only we Africans turn things on our heads.
Say what you know. Don't act on hear say.
What's communion card?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by brainhgeek(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Osinachi1:
You want us to judge your church??

What kind of children people dey born these days??

I no dey go chruch but if something like this happen to me, Internet is the last place I'd bring it to
Your relatively short contribution speaks volumes. Forgive the shyd. Funny really.
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by firo08(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.
That card is not only a proof that you are qualified to receive the Holy communion but also a proof that your name is in the book of life.

biblical proof to backup your claim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Novelistguy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
When the disciples wanted to drive the children away, Jesus’ response is what every church should follow. His footsteps. And not some dirty rules.

But wetin me sef know. Our goal is to make heaven sha.

This guy is definitely not a child...Too big to obey instruction
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
and who told you this? You just come online and spew untrue statements. All my time in PH, I never used card as a Catholic. This kind of thing happen only in areas where holy communion bread isn't in abundance or rationed hence then need to pick a card at the door step to show you came early and deserved to a served 1st.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Ajumafaith01(f): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
U joking rite? D card is a sure visa to heaven? Pls tell me you are joking with dis comment
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.
That card is not only a proof that you are qualified to receive the Holy communion but also a proof that your name is in the book of life.

1 Like

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by tizzdi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by reykhana(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:

Stop saying rubbish,Once ure a practicing catholic Nd a communicant you are free to receive communion at any Catholic Church u attend mass.......Only churches without tabernacles in them use a communion card to know the number of those that wld receive before mass,mostly out stations,bigger churches have no need for communion cards cus there is a tabernacle.........Research before u talk

5 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by owaneast: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Spoilt4toto: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

blind deceiver

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by loveth360(f): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

Jezebel angry agent of destruction
Everything is not about pussy angry
evil minded person. Everybody cant be like your sister.

1 Like

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by BluntBoy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Luukasz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveth360:
If they no give you,come i get something for you.
I dey my house.
I hope say the thing sweet well well?
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by sunnysunny69(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
paulbets:

Say what you know. Don't act on hear say.
What's communion card?
Some do, maybe not all.
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
[s] am a member of Anglican church, traveled to a place where i decided to worship with an Anglican church, when the holy communion was going on i decided to go and receive holy communion on getting there, I was asked to go back because i didn't put on white shirt or a card to show.

pls, my follow Aglicans is it right?[/s]
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by bamoski(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveth360:
evil minded person.
Everybody cant be like your sister.

You this demonic she male I cast you into the pit of hell.
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Adadioranma79(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol, clown!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by mystiquemaestro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Your church has it's rules, every organisation has it's rules. And the first thing you do is run here to recruit people to make jest of your church? What do you gain from it?
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
loveth360:
evil minded person. Everybody cant be like your sister.
Fajuyi how are you
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by stagger: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jesus Christ died for all. In Winners, nobody is prevented from taking holy communion, because it is a free gift from God.
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
I am a member of Anglican church, traveled to a place where i decided to worship with an Anglican church, when the holy communion was going on i decided to go and receive holy communion on getting there, I was asked to go back because i didn't put on white shirt or a card to show.

pls, my follow Aglicans is it right?

The wafers have been counted. It also happens in Catholic outstations where the congregation is usually small.

However, I don't understand why you were sent back for not wearing a white shirt.

In all, many of today's churches are nothing but false churches. They are more about brands and rituals than Christ.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by chloride6: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
profolaolu:
Bros every church have it rules,laws and principal, follow their rules next time NEXT

Are those rules in tandem with the fundamental constitution of christianity.
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by Olybobo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
That's not true....Catholic churches gives without any card nor white shirt...they will only announce that you should be in a state of grace before you receive, that is, having a clear conscience
sunnysunny69:

EDIT.
Some catholic churches but not all.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by omogin(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

Pls be serious abeg. People really believe this. Christians believe too much junk that is not in the manual
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by SojiCash(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

Card since when but I have my confirmation certificate can that work too.. It's been long have been to church
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by mayoor2045(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
That was bad
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by onomeabuja: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
I am a member of Anglican church, traveled to a place where i decided to worship with an Anglican church, when the holy communion was going on i decided to go and receive holy communion on getting there, I was asked to go back because i didn't put on white shirt or a card to show.

pls, my follow Aglicans is it right?
CAN U IMAGINE??
Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

Oh my gosh, you have started again with your jugunu analysis @topic, no useless earthly card guarantees you a sit in Heaven tongue

Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by aprilwise(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes it is.

Una dey fool una selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.