Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (41670 Views)

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2shotz Now A Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by armpit: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Patrick33:
2 shots..lekpa see that babe... grin grin nice one bro..better than living a fake ass life..
gini mere ya? Odi very sumpcious grin grin

Throwback cool
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Thief ole, carry am go!! U talk sey na ur first time, abi no be so. Still rocking that jam till date.

Some people will say "this failed artist". Just wait and see cry
hey what's de title of that song
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
waluga:

Lol..That's nice I love your spirit...May God guide us all against unforseen circumstances

Thanks.

Not into God like that also. We too no like to follow science in Nigeria sha grin

Many atheists, which I'm not, are doing well for themselves.
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Krucifax(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Venerable612:
Excellent one!

Life is in a constant state of flux, but We need to stay relevant, no matter what, whichever legit way!

Azadus., Tony Montana, Biglow, 2phat, and even styl plus et al. Have all gone quiet as well.

I hope Davido and the likes prepare themselves for that inevitable fall.

#its called the law of diminishing returns.

It's not a "fall". It's an "Expiry".
1.Certain types of music genre are targeted majorly at the youth by the musicians.
2.This youth eventually grow up and are no longer so much interested in that type of music leading to the fading of the musician.
3.Also the musicians also get older and it becomes a bit harder to continue making that type of music .
4. It's also almost impossible to have continuous hits which cause people to forget about you and the record labels to stop investing in the musician..
5. Also new musicians and music comes and take the place of the old.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hizzy:
hey what's de title of that song

2Shotz - Carry am go. Enjoy
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
armpit:
gini mere ya? Odi very sumpcious grin grin

Throwback cool
swear down..that track was dope still dope cool

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by waluga(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

Not into God like that also. We too no like to follow science in Nigeria sha grin

Many atheists, which I'm not, are doing well for themselves.
it is well
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Krucifax:

It's not a "fall". It's an "Expiry".
1.Certain types of music genre are targeted majorly at the youth by the musicians.
2.This youth eventually grow up and are no longer so much interested in that type of music leading to the fading of the musician.
3.Also the musicians also get older and it becomes a bit harder to continue making that type of music .
4. It's also almost impossible to have continuous hits which cause people to forget about you and the record labels to stop investing in the musician..
5. Also new musicians and music comes and take the place of the old.

Mere semantics bro. Good analysis btw
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by giftmurphy(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Weldone 2shotz smiley
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Asquare84:
This is what black face is surpose to be doing before hatred becloud his judgement I mean if music no work their is another alternative
Savage! Lol
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Estiara(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Here! And it's absolutely free!

BornAgainMay:
cool

This guy made my childhood stage very memorable

I can remember how I would avoid lesson just to watch African music on Silverbird television.

God bless you bro.

Who would recommend a place I can learn this photography?

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
AndyCole16:

Wanna ask you something, pls don't get offended. I have wondering about it for some time now. Where is your ring?
Lol.. I still use it. But I didn't use it in that picture.

Btw, thanks for asking smiley
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
femi4:
Very delicious, very sumptuous
Mr FEMI
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
EweduAfonja:
2sHortz. that year...
but where is BigLow, the guy he colabo with in that song
That song belong to big lo.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by drakeli: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yankee101:
Minimum wage in the US with full 40 hours week is like
$7.50 per hr x 40 hr week × 4 weeks = $1200

$1200 × NGN350 =NGN420k

So he'll do well compared to naija (even though rent go chop most of am)
That’s statutory minimum wage which I believe is just on paper. All my life in the US I have never seen someone earning that so called $7 minimum wage except restaurant waiters because they earn more money in tips than in wage. Leaving tips after meal in a restaurant is part of American culture. So everyone does it. So you don’t finish your food and leave without leaving tips for the waitress. The tip money belongs to the waitress. That’s why they earn minimum wage. What most people I see earn (even a cleaner) is $10.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
obojememe:
tongue
back from ban cos of a bbn thread...

make i no talk much
even me oo.. I come back today grin after one month
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by holyfather(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
EweduAfonja:
2sHortz. that year...

but where is BigLow, the guy he colabo with in that song
Biglow... Broke as hell. I met him in a studio some time ago.
He's into production though.
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
drakeli:
That’s statutory minimum wage which I believe is just on paper. All my life in the US I have never seen someone earning that so called $7 minimum wage except restaurant waiters because they earn more money in tips than in wage. Leaving tips after meal in a restaurant is part of American culture. So everyone does it. So you don’t finish your food and leave without leaving tips for the waitress. The tip money belongs to the waitress. That’s why they earn minimum wage. What most people I see earn (even a cleaner) is $10.
$10 per hour?
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Who no wan escape sh1t hole ?

grin
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by xdos(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
2shot... I remember his days at Government College Umuahia.
Two Wild Open Shots Hurt Ordinary Thugs!
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by MonPro: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Yankee101:
Minimum wage in the US with full 40 hours week is like
$7.50 per hr x 40 hr week × 4 weeks = $1200

$1200 × NGN350 =NGN420k

So he'll do well compared to naija (even though rent go chop most of am)

Is that what he earns... $7.50/ hr?
I thought photographers and studio managers earn more than that?
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2018
MonPro:

Is that what he earns... $7.50/ hr?
I thought photographers and studio managers earn more than that?

Just giving a minimum. Of course he earns much more than that
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by MonPro: 1:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Yankee101:

Just giving a minimum. Of course he earns much more than that
I for fear..
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by drakeli: 2:30am On Mar 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
$10 per hour?
Yes per hour.
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

2Shotz - Carry am go. Enjoy
Thanks
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Estiara:
Here! And it's absolutely free!

Where is d location and how much are we talking about??
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2018
holyfather:
Biglow... Broke as hell. I met him in a studio some time ago. He's into production though.
kai... this life sef.
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Brown14:
Umu Nnamo.
Abia state umu nnamo ewo!
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Estiara(f): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Where is d location and how much are we talking about??

Did you read the part where I mentioned that it's absolutely free? The location is Gbagada Lagos but you have to register online. Check the poster for further inquiries.

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by kruusy: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
its better for him dia than dis miserable country...gud for him...he is so fresh like jidena
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by ojibole(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The way you guys go on is making me reconsider moving back home.

Move where? My guy wake up stay where you are except you have parents here that you want to visit.. even while visiting sef you are putting yourself at risk
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
ojibole:

Move where? My guy wake up stay where you are except you have parents here that you want to visit.. even while visiting sef you are putting yourself at risk

I still believe in Nigeria sha.

But I’ll keep my US passport valid and my airline points. Just in case grin

My wife says she’s no ready to go back which translates to “you’re on your own just make sure that your life insurance is current” grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.