Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (79295 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Solosolojohquay: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hausa people and their culture see her hand like that of an alien.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by tobida: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
Hausa people and their culture see her hand like that of an alien.

So u too dey see am? Even the way dey conduct the wedding is not like Hausafulani wedding. Low key!
See her dress cheap, now compare to Jigawa daughter wedding.
Must he touch her breast, is it running way?
I dont even want to bring Buhari daughter wedding here.
The wedding will increase Buhari chance of reelection. sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by DerrickzB: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
This is Haram

We will not take it
Heads must roll

Ur people's head nau
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by LushGreenz: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no cimam in attendance raise objection?

Which Imam - Na N1000 bill dem go take comot the imam front teeth grin grin
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
D guy no dull

O fun wara straight up

But as e no be my wara

Make I face front
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?
Gbam, for kissing in public, l hereby sentence them to 90million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin

4 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Lucky guy..

Most Northern girls are very loyal and they don't place money as priority like some ones do.
Fateema wa bi ako, wa tun bi abo pelu.. HML
Don't go there, Northerners have the highest divorce rate in Nigeria and most of the divorces
are instigated by women.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by gurunlocker: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?

They have rules for the poor and the rich.... So that's for the poor
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:
Yoruba, I know, 4 una mind, na una get sense pass. shopfisticated!

please always head north for your wives.

We no wan see una leg down southeast to be precise.

U can even go SS, dat wan no concern us.

Just leave our Igbo women alone.
Based on ya nonsense post....
I will now focus my attention on the SE girls!!!!
U hype them too much,so I will find out what d hype is about!!!
The ones around me are mannish with hair on chest n jawline..so what dafuq?? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's legally urs jare. Hmmmmm tempting nd so beautiful
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ajimobi just sold out the people of Oyo unknown. No Fulani will give out their daughters without a plan for the future. According to an elite Fulani's friend, inter-marriage is one of their ways of dominating.

3 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
When money is involved,even d gods bend their rules nigga!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Akonimohate12: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Were is my own rich man daughter

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
all those laws are for the poor
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kabawa(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nothing wrong about the kissing.
But grabbing the boobs though grin
Childish
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by shinksKari(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
She's already his wife and so its not haram
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
haram

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Optional09: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sunkan1:

You guys are exhibiting high class ignorance..so you are saying Muslims shouldn't kiss, Islam is against couples kissing??!!..cmon

Mind your fvcking business
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by austino677(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
this kain title sef... mod is high on ekiti weed

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kenoyad: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!
can you marry a poor boy from your village?
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
From one mouth odour to another. I'm sure that babe no go sabi do amala or eba for him

Labake1 sabi everything patapata
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kenoyad: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabawa:
Nothing wrong about the kissing.
But grabbing the boobs though grin
Childish
I'm sure he didn't did it deliberately, I mean the grabment of the boooobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by emmxzy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Lucky guy..

Most Northern girls are very loyal and they don't place money as priority like some ones do.
Fateema wa bi ako, wa tun bi abo pelu.. HML
blatant lie
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Sluvist(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Islam stands against publicizing it not doing it once they are married. Sex and alikes are sacred affair not for public show of immorality.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by FemiFimile: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think the number of Boko Haram soldiers just increase. Pure Haram!
Shekau will have alot to say in his next video.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
This is Haram

We will not take it
Heads must roll

grin grin grin grin
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by emmxzy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
haba! The konji no fit rich aos again?
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Akonimohate12: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
That law is for the poor Muslims. These are rich folks, they ain't following any sh*t law.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
weight lift
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:

The rich (unlike the masses) are not brainwashed by religious dogma. Religion is for you not for them and their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.