Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband (34080 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by PrettyCrystal: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
A Nigerian man based in London, United Kingdom - is seeking to be put in the spotlight after comparing himself to Alexis Ohanian, the husband of tennis star Serena Williams.

Alexis Ohanian trended online after he was photographed feeding his baby at a big tennis tourney while his wife Serena Williams returned to action for the first time since giving birth to their daughter Alexis Ohanian Jr.

The Reddit co-founder was photographed bottle-feeding Alexis Jr. at the Fed Cup in Asheville, North Carolina on Sunday while watching his wife play in February.

Nigerian man, Jonathan Oberia shared a picture of himself feeding his baby girl on his wedding day back in 2014 as he implied he deserves the same level of recognition.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Pictures of Alexis Ohanian, famous tennis star Serena Williams husband feeding their baby while she was playing a match went viral on the social media. THIS IS JONATHAN OBERIA, A NIGERIAN PROFESSIONAL FEEDING HIS DAUGHTER ON HIS WEDDING DAY IN 2014..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/uk-based-nigerian-man-compares-serena-williams-husband-see.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by tyup(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
shout out to the mod that ban me for what's called freedom of expression I hope you know your power dont exceed Nairaland and you cant ban my comments on Twitter.

banning people who gives you food n put mullah in your pocket. nawa o

mai una nor mind me I just dey para mode

47 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by thesicilian: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
For an African to get recognition in the UK, he or she has to work a hundred times as hard as his British/American counterpart.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by SweetJoystick(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
ok, seen! Next please
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alexis Ohanian we know... who are you again?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by femolacqua(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mr is seeking attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
On his wedding day?

A romantic form of slavery... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by purem(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
I tried my best to grasp the concepts and necessitation of this news but I couldn't

The news is meaningless just as I've read it from beginning to end undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by uuzba(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
UK based Nigerians have inferiority complex.
They are not contributing anything to that Economy. They are just consumers of everything the whiteman has placed on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mugu. Serena Williams was making money while the husband his taking care of d baby, but your own wife was pressing phone while you're doing nanny work.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Bitterleafsoup: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why when our females date outside their race they always grab fine guys, but our brothers always date ugly chicks?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nonye6194: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Everybody wants to make news these days. celebrity or not, smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Why when our females date outside their race they always grab fine guys, but our brothers always date trash?

Your brothers have low foreign exchange rate grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oga abeg go sit down for one corner jor
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Would he have done the same if his wife is Nigerian?

Abegiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by jameyjaggs: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
OK
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by rickyrex(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Na was oh. So you can't feed your baby except been motivated by another man. Hope buhari is not affecting his brain over there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Why when our females date outside their race they always grab fine guys, but our brothers always date trash?

Because men don't have taste... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by uuzba(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
For an African to get recognition in the UK, he or she has to work a hundred times as hard as his British/American counterpart.

Firstly, because we are black and they don't want us.
The whites require much convincing before they recognise a black African's effort.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by emmabest2000(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Baby feeders everywhere

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by RichDad1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
What’s the for need ??
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerian man, Jonathan Oberia shared a picture of himself feeding his baby girl on his wedding day back in 2014 as he implied he deserves the same level of recognition.
Below is what he share

well I also share his sentiments about 'recognition' but in another way.

Someone should just get hold of him, strip him naked and tie his both legs apart.

They should please get the expertise of Alonso or Alex to play 3 shots of ball straight unto his balls!

He has defiled all what an African man prides himself at.

such a fool who should just be fed to the sharks of Westeros!

God! so many werey in good clothes.

Drabeey was HERE jare!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
lol at leas his wife is not old undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
hahahaha that is my uncle lol and for the suckers talking trash .. he is in his mid 50s and his wife is in her 40s ..... she is way prettier than what u can ever imagine .........he was married to a black nigerian b4 and she did what black girls know how to do best.... .love u uncle jonah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Why when our females date outside their race they always grab fine guys, but our brothers always date ugly chicks?

i will love to see a pic of u when u clock 40
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
fallacy
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Bitterleafsoup: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:

Because men don't have taste... grin
When it comes to our Women she must be a dime piece, but they will take anything thrown at them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Bitterleafsoup: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i will love to see a pic of u when u clock 40
My Dear black women that eat well and work out never get old. I am serious about both and will age with grace. Even now I don't look my age and never will.
See below, healthy lifestyles lead to long lasting youth, all those women pictured with their children are over 40 and have the same thing in common what they put in their mouth and what they do with their bodies.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning / Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.