Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (39096 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?

For him to be saved, he is just a christian by mouth.

Prove me wrong by posting a link of his salvation experience tongue tongue tongue
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Shally2: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
He doesn't even look broken. So all his entire cast and crew repented too including wife? Hmm if he did this in a church like deeper life, lords chosen, or even a church like Salvation ministries, I would have taken it serious. Well, ee good sha at least he will use his eyes and see through their lies with time. Wayo people!
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Icepresh(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2018
He is born again with all those rings on his hand
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Myself2:

For him to be saved, he is just a christian by mouth.

Prove me wrong by posting a link of his salvation experience tongue tongue tongue
You know how your demand is like?

It's like the Pharisees demanding Jesus to show them a sign from heaven before they can believe he is the coming Messiah.

And just like Jesus replied the Pharisees my reply to you is that there is no salvation experience to post, He is a christian.
Go and believe whatever you like who cares?
Rubbish grin
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by miketayo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
donnie:

The Allah they worship is not the God of Abraham and Moses. Jehovah the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is the God of Abraham. If they say, Allah never had a son, then Allah is not the God of Abraham. Period.

Dats Muslims being ignorant. If u don't know u don't know

You cannot be Christlike without eternal life in you.
That life is only in Jesus Christ our Lord. You may behave in a certain way, or do certain good works, but all that is empty, you're still dead. You cannot be like Him without His life in you.
If u follow his commandments u are like him. U should stop judging it's bad if u call urself a Christian

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

What studies and research have you done to arrive at the bolded?

Is it not the same tongues Paul referred to in 1Corinthians 14:2
For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.
Wat studies have u done to know they r real.. I can say dsame words and u ll think I m real. There was a time a few numbers of pastors do speak in tongues den it became a trend , u can wake Ur friend up and he starts speaking in tongues, wat we don't know is sin against the Holy spirit is not forgivable.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
miketayo:

Dats Muslims being ignorant. If u don't know u don't know

If u follow his commandments u are like him. U should stop judging it's bad if u call urself a Christian

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

How can you follow His commandments without receiving His life?How can you be like Him without receiving the LIFE in Him?

Are you making these statements because you really don't know or you are just trying to be like politicians who want to be 'politically correct'?
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
How can you follow His commandments without receiving His life?How can you be like Him without receiving the LIFE in Him?

Are you making these statements because you really don't know or you are just trying to be like politicians who want to be 'politically correct'?

You ll be a Pharisee if u were born in Jesus time from the way u talk. Until judgment day

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
miketayo:

The Word is the judge, not me. And what is His commandment?
To believe in Him.. That He is the Son of God and Lord of your life. Christ is the only standard for righteousness.
Not morality.... Not good works.

miketayo:
Wat studies have u done to know they r real.. I can say dsame words and u ll think I m real. There was a time a few numbers of pastors do speak in tongues den it became a trend , u can wake Ur friend up and he starts speaking in tongues, wat we don't know is sin against the Holy spirit is not forgivable.

I speak in tongues... I minister same gift to others by the grace of God. And I didn't just start... Since 1998.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
paxonel:

You know how your demand is like?

It's like the Pharisees demanding Jesus to show them a sign from heaven before they can believe he is the coming Messiah.

And just like Jesus replied the Pharisees my reply to you is that there is no salvation experience to post, He is a christian.
Go and believe whatever you like who cares?
Rubbish grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
o boy na waa for you oo
Abi make I kuku goan believe anything wey I like
Nice one
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
miketayo:

You ll be a Pharisee if u were born in Jesus time from the way u talk. Until judgment day
The words of Jesus were simple enough.It's the Pharisees who actually try to twist it or act like He didn't mean what He said.

Whoever doesn't have the life of Jesus cannot claim to believe in Him nor follow Him.Jesus' words were simple enough.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
thorpido:
The words of Jesus were simple enough.It's the Pharisees who actually try to twist it or act like He didn't mean what He said.

Whoever doesn't have the life of Jesus cannot claim to believe in Him nor follow Him.Jesus' words were simple enough.

GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.