Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? (32909 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by OOG(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
Anker now has official presence in Nigeria so you can be covered with official 18 months warranty on Anker products purchased from authorised local channels.
Anker powerbanks are always true to their capacities and you can be sure you are getting good value for your money.
Anker powerbanks have some of the most advanced safety features built into them to keep you and your devices safe and they are engineered to charge your devices at the best possible speeds without risk of damage.
Who else can offer you 18 months warranty on a powerbank in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Sebastiane(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2018
OOG:
Anker now has official presence in Nigeria so you can be covered with official 18 months warranty on Anker products purchased from authorised local channels.
Anker powerbanks are always true to their capacities and you can be sure you are getting good value for your money.
Anker powerbanks have some of the most advanced safety features built into them to keep you and your devices safe and they are engineered to charge your devices at the best possible speeds without risk of damage.
What site or where can I purchase one?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by tafat: 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
oraimo power bank, i usually use it for my tecno spark and it serves me well added to the fact that it has a torch that comes in handy.
OOG:
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by AlvaroMorata(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
Sebastiane:

What site or where can I purchase one?

Oandogadgets. com
U can equally buy from jumia
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
reaky:
Vinsic Alien P2 20000mAh Power Bank
Bought it on AliExpress on 2015-09-17
Till date this power bank is still d best I have used
Is your Vinsic 20000mAh QC 3.0 Powerbank still functioning in good condition?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by officialfestus(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
teamsynergy:
I buy any wack power bank, open it up and change the battery...
Then the pb becomes the baddest in the hood
where do source batteries from?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jenticles:
Please look for this new age bellow, I have used it for years and am still enjoying it. Though it takes time to charge, but it can charge like 6 from zero to 100%. Look for the original you won't regret buying it.
price please
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by nonny400(m): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2018
just2endowed:
Romoss for sure.

You can now get Romoss Sense6P 20,000mah from me and other capacities. Kindly check my signature.

Cost?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by sureinfo: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Oraimo power bank, it's very durable. I use it on my tecno device and it hasn't failed me ever
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by sureinfo: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Amaechi5:
My best power bank is Romoss followed by lumsing. Been using both since 2015 till date and no issue. I'm a hard core phone user and this two power banks have really helped me.

You can learn more on best power bank in Nigeria here http://zpykiostech.com/top-5-best-portable-charger/
I'll advice you check out oraimo power bank, you won't regret it
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by pheranme9(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
have been using new age for a while it's very strong...I also recommend anker and oraimo any other power bank I don't recommend

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Geofavor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Efostick:
Romoss ace 10 cheesy
Please, How much is it? And what and what are its good points? Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Atunde5: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jenticles:
Please look for this new age bellow, I have used it for years and am still enjoying it. Though it takes time to charge, but it can charge like 6 from zero to 100%. Look for the original you won't regret buying it.

What's the capacity of this power bank
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by BBAMY(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Does power bank spoil phone batteries? If not which is good to use
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by BBAMY(f): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Is looka power bank a good power bank? Is it worth buying?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
onegig:
chai madam. Me I don even forget sef. How you dey? You still have that? Wow. Welcome. You just boned this side abi chopping money in ibom...
Can u still help me get that as well bro.?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ryfoz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jaymaradona:
Jua Energy
Power Mate: 12000mAh
Got it from Jumia for about 4000+ in September 2016
And it still works perfectly well till date.

My pesin, I follow you join jhare grin
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Jenticles:
That's exactly the best. By New Age. Mine is just over 22,000MAH and does exactly as you've described. Best of all, it even automatically stops charging when your phone or item is full.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by drjprince: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Xiaomi powerbank gotten from macbeyland is best I have ever used

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by leomarz007: 3:03pm On May 19, 2020
ryfoz:

My pesin, I follow you join jhare grin

Got mine 2017 but was stolen.
looking for someone who can deliver in port Harcourt same powerbank or a better grade 12000mah above. Quote me if you do or know who.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by leomarz007: 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
Ifechukwudesim:

Am in portharcourt. Comes with its full nice fabric punch and anker recommended cable. Very very fast. Works with even gionee fast charge. 07038686162

lemme quote you. Pls do u have any recommendations for where to buy in port Harcourt
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by just2endowed: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Geofavor:

Please, How much is it? And what and what are its good points? Thanks

Romoss Ace 10 Is the most rugged powerbank. Very strong and durable. Doesn't disappoint. Right now it's not in market sha.

For the above
leomarz007:

lemme quote you. Pls do u have any recommendations for where to buy in port Harcourt
. To rivet state sending ph from Lagos will be hard but I think I can send pb to you on free shipping sha.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Elvis8236(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2020
If you need original power bank cells pm me
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Deandean: 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Abbycite:
This is the real deal......this will jumpstart a car and charge a laptop too. Others are toy in comparison

What brand is this...is that a mechanical gearbox for recharging the pb?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by hapsonv: 8:51am On May 20, 2020
charmast power bank 26800mah. best so far

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by leomarz007: 2:46pm On May 21, 2020
just2endowed:

Romoss Ace 10 Is the most rugged powerbank. Very strong and durable. Doesn't disappoint. Right now it's not in market sha.

For the above . To rivet state sending ph from Lagos will be hard but I think I can send pb to you on free shipping sha.

I am in ur DM on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by olaridwan(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2020
Xiaomi... D power bank bad gan.. My friends call it transformer.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by phockallmods: 6:52pm On May 21, 2020
Bee7n using new age since 2017.no ish
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by officialfestus(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2020
Romoss sense 8+ bought from iscom
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Aleem26(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2020
SamoaJoe:
Mine is this Lumsing Powerbank 10,000 Mah! Got this from a nairalander here back in 2014. Till date, this power bank has been a very faithful servant serving me with more than 8 phones... IPhones and Samsungs with their heavy batteries included.

I can misplace my phone and not feel sad but if I misplace this very power bank, I can cry for days. This Lumsing has been a life saver for me anytime am back in Nigeria courtesy of our erratic power supply.

Funny enough, its my first and only power bank. I bought it back then for either 5,500 or 6,500 or 7,000. Can't really remember.

One time last year, I was in my office and was told that our compound flooded. I couldn't get home on time. After 10 hours, I was back home and all my gadgets were underwater. The first thing I went for was my Powerbank. I saw my Darling powerbank lying underwater. I didnt even rescue my other laptop or Ipad first. I first of all swam and rescued this powerbank.

The reason this powerbank is precious to me is because am always on call/internet and can't afford to be offline. I can't even borrow it out. I can give you money to buy a power bank than borrow you this. Honestly, I have this special connection to this powerbank that I can't explain. But I think its mainly because this is one of the few products I ever bought in Nigeria that have lasted! 4 years and still rugged!

In fact after that flooding incident, I noticed that instead of charging my phone of 3500 Mah for about 3 times as it does before, it now charges it maximum of 5 times. Maybe a technical glitch or something. Or even an Act Of God! I can't explain!

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This piece can help Nairalanders get good power banks. Many fakes in the market and many people are currently being shortchanged.
Baseus...d baddest of all p banks
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Elvis8236(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
I've got Oraimo power bank battery 10,000 Mah Cells for sale, I recently got the power bank, unfortunately the board got burnt due to irregular power supply. So I'm selling the cells off, I already have another power bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.