Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (74548 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by JMOB(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmmmm...misplace priority....that guy will just chop, clean mouth and bye bye...All those guys are just cutting dia national cake from Otedola's wealth tru his daughter...make i go soak akanmu
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by kingpako(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Madness
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2018
genghiskhan007:

At least I am not a corporate terrorist in the making courtesy of some imams and a retarded prophet
....see ya face like spoilt chocolate....monkey

Your sentences went from bad to worse. smh.

Spoilt chocolate??
lwkmd.

I'm just way too handsome/beautiful than your generations.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

Your sentences went from bad to worse. smh.

Spoilt chocolate??
lwkmd.

I'm just way too handsome/beautiful than your generations.

Is that what ya mother consoles u with shitbrain?
Anyway go and get sense by reading WHO IS THIS ALLAH by G.J.O Moshay and find out why you and ya fellow zombies are finished
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ameh99: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Dis gal, trying to be relevant by all means..

Don't worry Lala is trying for
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Is that what ya mother consoles u with shitbrain?
Anyway go and get sense by reading WHO IS THIS ALLAH by G.J.O Moshay and find out why you and ya fellow zombies are finished

Guttersnipe. Lunkhead. Plankhead.

Need I recommend a book so you stop deluding yourself ? Read Michael Hart's 100 Most Influential People In The World.

Prophet Muhammad is at the top of the leader. Paul came second. And Jesus is third on the list. But why
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:

Guttersnipe. Lunkhead. Plankhead.

Need I recommend a book so you stop deluding yourself ? Read Michael Hart's 100 Most Influential People In The World.

Prophet Muhammad is at the top of the leader. Paul came second. And Jesus is third on the list. But why

So it has come to name callling abi
u SONOFAWHORE, SONOFABITCH, PUSSYASSNIGGER,NEGRO BASTARD........Bring it on bitch
u and that mohammed are all bastards.....influential in creating AL-SHABAB,ISIL, ISIS, BOKO HARAM
God punish you and ya likes
Its because of that cowbrain in aso rock that u have mouth to talk.......bastard son of a bitch
tell mohammed to kiss my ass
religion of terrorism

Influential religion my prick
God punish ya father for not using a condom...

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2018
grin
genghiskhan007:

u SONOFAWHORE, SONOFABITCH, PUSSYASSNIGGER,NEGRO BASTARD........Bring it on bitch
u and that mohammed are all bastards.....influential in creating AL-SHABAB,ISIL, ISIS, BOKO HARAM
Its because of that cowbrain in aso rock that u have mouth to talk.......bastard son of a bitch
religion of terrorism

So all these identities for your father? Well vyou have done well . Make sure he gets to know of his titles. grin
genghiskhan007:

religion of terrorism

So all these identities for your father? Well vyou have done well . Make sure he gets to know of his titles.

I won't attack your religion. That's what makes me a Muslim.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2018
genghiskhan007:

religion of terrorism

Eeyah . Who cursed you? grin
genghiskhan007:

religion of terrorism

Eeyah . Who cursed you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by BanjiHols(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2018
obojememe:
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...

Oboyy grin grin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jojothaiv(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Is it the black pantha that we are sharing on xender that sombori paid for a whole cinema for?
I taya o..
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jojothaiv(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
obojememe:
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...
My man, you don't say...

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Olypeppy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
VERQUEST111:
money I must get
Amen but pls don't spend it like her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Chijosky(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
One word for her 'Nzuzu'
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
jhubril:
grin

So all these identities for your father? Well vyou have done well . Make sure he gets to know of his titles. grin

So all these identities for your father? Well vyou have done well . Make sure he gets to know of his titles.

I won't attack your religion. That's what makes me a Muslim.

D truth is bitter
A vagabond musli, jihadist like u shoukd know u are required to get some bombs wrap em on ya body and go and blow some christians up
That's what that stupid moon god called Allah teaches u, abi
So hurry up nd blow yaself and go and meet ya 72 bitches in hell fire

But come oooooo
U people are really daft and cursed
Some1 draws a cartoon about mumahmed and u start killing
If your so-called Allah is really a God, WHY CAN'T HE FIGHT FOR HIMSELF?
Anyway you're a zombke bastard and u won't know
Kindly inform Seun and NL when u will be going to do Allah's will, by blowing yourself up.....hope there is a church nearby.....MOTHERFUCKIN TERRORIST
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jhubril(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
genghiskhan007:

D truth is bitter
A vagabond musli, jihadist like u shoukd know u are required to get some bombs wrap em on ya body and go and blow some christians up
That's what that stupid moon god called Allah teaches u, abi
So hurry up nd blow yaself and go and meet ya 72 bitches in hell fire

But come oooooo
U people are really daft and cursed
Some1 draws a cartoon about mumahmed and u start killing
If your so-called Allah is really a God, WHY CAN'T HE FIGHT FOR HIMSELF?
Anyway you're a zombke bastard and u won't know
Kindly inform Seun and NL when u will be going to do Allah's will, by blowing yourself up.....hope there is a church nearby.....MOTHERFUCKIN TERRORIST

It is not expedient to lead you to Friedrich Nietzsche because of how extremely low you are on the intellectual ladder. But I will consider this very brief point .

The fastest growing religion in the world is ISLAM.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
There are some ladies you meet and your life would be change forever not because of the money they will give to you but the connect. Sometimes, I don't blame girls who wants a rich BF, we just want our statues to change.

That's a how a classmate of mine became a "made man" due to a contract he got from his ex gf' politician BF.

If you like call me a gold digger, I call it opportunity .
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by naturefellow(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Is it the black pantha that we are sharing on xender that sombori paid for a whole cinema for?
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Best of luck to the love birds.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by SHOCK7(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Watch how the men would tongue lash her as if, if she propose the same offer to them, they would refuse

Nairaland men with hypocrisy undecided

hmmmmm na wa ooooooo

all'ya quoting me quantinue. Its expected!

I'll keep saying the truth. No shaking!
U being silly,who told we have issues on what she's done.Instead she should be 'ur mentor!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by anigold(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
roqrules04:
I watched Black Panther at the Cinema in Ibadan.
You guyz need to see how people were clapping when T'challah woke up after they found out that his not dead cheesy
grin grin grin grin for Uyo the cinema was filled as if free money was being distributed to all.. heat and body odour everywhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by roqrules04(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
anigold:
grin grin grin grin for Uyo the cinema was filled as if free money was being distributed to all.. heat and body odour everywhere..

Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.