Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287595 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Qu3sT:

29 - 30 meaning she has a lot of mileage in her so a future multiple time women champion.

Vince loves his blonds
One funny aspect of Clash of Champions was when Mandy and Alexa Bliss' match was about to start and Corey Graves couldn't decide which goddess to support ��
Corey Graves is fire
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

29-30 wow she is getting old o...Sasha and Alexa are still younger...I hope her time comes soon

How do you see Rowan and Harper

She still has a good 10 years so am not too worried but I don't know y but I'd prefer Sonya to be women's champion before her...I really like Sonya

Harper while been much better in the ring compared to Rowan is that I feel he should have won that rumble match where it was him and AJ and d crowd was firmly behind him, beaten randy and b added to bray Vs Orton at wrestlemania as I feel that would have pushed him upwards but he's super talented so give him just a little spotlight and he'll captivate everyone.
Risky005:

One funny aspect of Clash of Champions was when Mandy and Alexa Bliss' match was about to start and Corey Graves couldn't decide which goddess to support ��
Corey Graves is fire

He can b a bit much sometimes cha and very annoying wanting to make every moment about him and not the wrestlers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Qu3sT:

She still has a good 10 years so am not too worried but I don't know y but I'd prefer Sonya to be women's champion before her...I really like Sonya

Harper while been much better in the ring compared to Rowan is that I feel he should have won that rumble match where it was him and AJ and d crowd was firmly behind him, beaten randy and b added to bray Vs Orton at wrestlemania as I feel that would have pushed him upwards but he's super talented so give him just a little spotlight and he'll captivate everyone.

He can b a bit much sometimes cha and very annoying wanting to make every moment about him and not the wrestlers
He's the heel commentator, that's why he does that
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Risky005:

He's the heel commentator, that's why he does that
Just cos he's a heel commentator shouldn't mean he get to distract from the action. Compare smackdown Corey and raw Corey and you'll notice he's not as overbearing on smackdown.....just saying
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Qu3sT:
Behold, God's greatest creation........feast Ur eyes everyone and marvel that u get to witness such beauty in the ring.
Kapaichumarimarichupaco!

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Qu3sT:

Just cos he's a heel commentator shouldn't mean he get to distract from the action. Compare smackdown Corey and raw Corey and you'll notice he's not as overbearing on smackdown.....just saying
He's actually more boisterous on SD, to me.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Qu3sT:

Me too! I really feel Sonya is the better in-ring talent. Though I hope they don't try to pander too much to the LGBT community with her character, if she gets a title run. I know a rainbow women's title is a must if she wins a title sha.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Risky005:

Corey Graves is fire

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Me too! I really feel Sonya is the better in-ring talent. Though I hope they don't try to pander too much to the LGBT community with her character, if she gets a title run. I know a rainbow women's title is a must if she wins a title sha.

U just know that's what they'll do until some kind of fan backlash
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Finally Roderick strong wind the title to fulfil the prophesy and lionrush is back guys cool cool

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
Finally Roderick strong wind the title to fulfil the prophesy and lionrush is back guys cool cool
E remain Fish & O'Reilly to win tag titles.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
E remain Fish & O'Reilly to win tag titles.

Shayna baszler will so destroy Candice,unless they want her to drop the titles and jump to smack down now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Shayna baszler will so destroy Candice,unless they want her to drop the titles and jump to smack down now
But my question is after Candice, who remain again? Every reasonable contender don collect. Unless........................ Rhea Ripley!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
But my question is after Candice, who remain again? Every reasonable contender don collect. Unless........................ Rhea Ripley!

Rhea Ripley,Io Shari,Mia yim cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Rhea Ripley and Bazler would work

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Rhea Ripley,Io Shari,Mia yim cool
Io Shirai and Mia Yim don collect on multiple occasions. E remain Rhea Ripley unless Candy Baby pulls off an upset
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Io Shirai and Mia Yim don collect on multiple occasions. E remain Rhea Ripley unless Candy Baby pulls off an upset

oh,I thought you meant who will challenge Candice if she wins Shayna
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2019
I'm confused; would smackdown be on Fridays permanently or it's just for the Fox debut?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Risky005:
I'm confused; would smackdown be on Fridays permanently or it's just for the Fox debut?

It's permanent o...let's wait and see sha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Where da hell is The Freak Lars Sullivan? I thought WWE said they only fined him for his racist rants
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Risky005:
Where da hell is The Freak Lars Sullivan? I thought WWE said they only fined him for his racist rants

He is injured for 9 months...this is the 2nd month I think

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Risky005:
U won't be seeing him and Nia for a while

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kofi is going to beat Brock Lesnar. cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Risky005:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Risky005:

Lemao grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's just too predictable for Kofi to lose and we know how rare title changes outside ppv
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Pure beauty from Ricochet and lio rush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBpDjJL9ls
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Carmella finally wins 24/7 title grin grin I loved that segment

Nobody will fight AoP...please give them Viking raiders thank you

Rey Mysterio to lose next to Seth Rollins...I don't even know what the point is undecided

The fiend overpowers strowman like he is nothing cool cool,that ffffh though... someone said Seth Rollins is now questioning his mortality grin grin

Bayley is still a good role model grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gable Vs King Corbin was match of the night for me again

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 3:50am On Sep 25, 2019
pu7pl3:
Carmella finally wins 24/7 title grin grin I loved that segment

Nobody will fight AoP...please give them Viking raiders thank you

Rey Mysterio to lose next to Seth Rollins...I don't even know what the point is undecided

The fiend overpowers strowman like he is nothing cool cool,that ffffh though... someone said Seth Rollins is now questioning his mortality grin grin

Bayley is still a good role model grin
Maybe they'd try to bring in Rey Mysterio's son's angle
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Risky005:

Maybe they'd try to bring in Rey Mysterio's son's angle

I wonder how they wanna spin it...it was dope with Samoa Joe tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
I dreamt about Charlotte last night

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.