Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (282881 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
So happy HBK is coming 2 raw next week! Super super happy! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2018
This week’s episode of Smackdown was a rock solid show overall. The build for HIAC is on, the King Book-ah segment was fun, Bryan vs. Almas was good and they have done a great job of continuing the build and keeping the heat for the Miz vs. Bryan feud as well as the HIAC mixed tag. Joe continues to mind fvck styles, while superhero Becky Lynch continues to fight for what she feels she deserves and the fans love her for that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2018
The Phenomenal One has now wrestled on 30 consecutive PPV events, starting with his debut at Royal Rumble 2016. He has finally surpassed Kevin Owens’ incredible streak of 29 events that ended at Survivor Series 2017.

Copied...but truely phnomenal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
pu7pl3:
The Phenomenal One has now wrestled on 30 consecutive PPV events, starting with his debut at Royal Rumble 2016. He has finally surpassed Kevin Owens’ incredible streak of 29 events that ended at Survivor Series 2017.

Copied...but truely phnomenal
Interesting Fact
Since his debut in the 2016 30 Man Royal Rumble Match, AJ Styles has never competed in the Royal Rumble till date. On both Royal Rumbles after 2016, he has defended the WWE Championship, losing in 2017 to John Cena and retaining in 2018 against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a handicap match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kaycee7:
Interesting Fact
Since his debut in the 2016 30 Man Royal Rumble Match, AJ Styles has never competed in the Royal Rumble till date. On both Royal Rumbles after 2016, he has defended the WWE Championship, losing in 2017 to John Cena and retaining in 2018 against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a handicap match.

The guy is the real work horse

3 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 4:45am On Aug 30, 2018
RUMOR: Word is currently going around that Kevin Owens will return shortly and will be accompanied by the one and only Paul Heyman. Owens is supposed to remain silent and Heyman will be the one doing all the talking. What do you guys think about this?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Sunkyphil:
RUMOR: Word is currently going around that Kevin Owens will return shortly and will be accompanied by the one and only Paul Heyman. Owens is supposed to remain silent and Heyman will be the one doing all the talking. What do you guys think about this?

I dont think kevin needs a spokes person he is already godlike on the mic and they wont want to take that away from him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sunkyphil:

Wait, so Reigns will still cut his own promos while KO has to stay silent? Why don't we get a manager for The Miz while we're at it?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
pu7pl3:
The bella twins are returning to the ring next week wow im soo excited
I just had a scary thought. What if they're building The Bellas up for Evolution so they can win the inaugural Women's Tag titles?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kaycee7:
I just had a scary thought. What if they're building The Bellas up for Evolution so they can win the inaugural Women's Tag titles?

This is a nightmare bro.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kaycee7:
Wait, so Reigns will still cut his own promos while KO has to stay silent? Why don't we get a manager for The Miz while we're at it?

Lmao. This got me rolling. Seth being a heel was so amazing. Dude got it locked on both sides.. he's a good heel and a good face.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
NicestDude:

Lmao. This got me rolling. Seth being a heel was so amazing. Dude got it locked on both sides.. he's a good heel and a good face.

True
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Kaycee7:

Soo scary...id rather have the iconics win it man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Kaycee7:

grin since we all want to be mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
The Bellas really are an abomination to women's wrestling. Its sad WWE hold THAT as their standard of top women in their so called "women's revolution" and actually put those two in the same sentence with HBK, HHH, Rock, Taker, Austin as "legends". They were shit 10 years and they are shit now, all because they have to plug their garbage reality shows. angry

All the Bellas are known for are living in the shadow of their husband and ex-boyfriend to using their moves to get over because they can't wrestle and talented women have to sell their garbage in the ring.

Bellas are trash in the ring, just imagine how Lita is....good grief! also Brie vs. Maryse at Evolution is going to be a dud, no doubt.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Just saw this grin

John cenas move named five knuckle shuffle real meaning

male masturbation. He was doing the five knuckle shuffle. I haven't had a five knuckle shuffle in a while. I walked in to find him doing a five knuckle shuffle. See more words with the same meaning: to masturbate.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
But wait i still dont get this...Why have KO quit to just fvcking come back the next week, Hell why is KO siding with Braun??And Strowman goes 50/50 with Balor but just runs through KO without a problem, ok sure.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
pu7pl3:
But wait i still dont get this...Why have KO quit to just fvcking come back the next week, Hell why is KO siding with Braun??And Strowman goes 50/50 with Balor but just runs through KO without a problem, ok sure.
There was a KO Vs Braun match during MITB season where KO took Braun to the limit.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
If Vince likes, he can go to hell and call on the devil and his demons to come and beat the Shield just to get cheers for Roman.

It still won't work.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Kaycee7:
There was a KO Vs Braun match during MITB season where KO took Braun to the limit.

I mean that was like a one time thing right? But balor is always going 50/50 with Braun angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Men R truth is always cracking me up grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
pu7pl3:
Men R truth is always cracking me up grin
I'm still trying to figure what they tryna do with the R Truth and Carmella tag.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
IamZod:

I'm still trying to figure what they tryna do with the R Truth and Carmella tag.

For the next season of mixed match challenge

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
pu7pl3:
Rollins and ambrose are like a pack of hyenas...i almost forgot men they will hound you and wont even give you time to breathe

Is it just me or is dana brooke crushing on apollo crews?

Dana Brooke is seriously crushing on Apollo crews and Titus is jealous grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthquake1:

Lol...id be jealous too with that her plenty breast cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthquake1:

That's the most endowed diva in all of WWE.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Alaadin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
THE PHENOM MEETS HBK
#RAW

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Alaadin(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Debroslink:

That's the most endowed diva in all of WWE.

Only in front nothing for back cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alaadin:

Only in front nothing for back cry

Well true sha... Nikki Bella get yansh pass her.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Debroslink:

Well true sha... Nikki Bella get yansh pass her.

Nikki Bella na plastic nyash, have you seen Bailey's own

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Earthquake1:

Nikki Bella na plastic nyash, have you seen Bailey's own

Plastic? I didn't know this sha. Yuck!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
someone should please gimme the link to know that wrestling is acting and scripted not real

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.