Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287926 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:
All wrestling matches are fixed
The correct term is scripted.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2018
The only person who would make aleister black (a stoic dude) that furious for attacking him is someone he trust/is friends with.....so Johnny Gargano
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Brie already convinced me. I don't need any more convincing. Infact, I'm ashamed of even attempting to defend those 2 divas

Lol ok sir grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Qu3sT:
The only person who would make aleister black (a stoic dude) that furious for attacking him is someone he trust/is friends with.....so Johnny Gargano
What's that smell? An epic Takeover match? Please let it be Gargano. Though part of me thinks it's too obvious.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i meant to say either raw or smackdown

Lol...yea i know but please i like her where she is..i dont want them turning her to asuka and ember moon

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...yea i know but please i like her where she is..i dont want them turning her to asuka and ember moon
u av a point there by now asuka should be holding the belt now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
What's that smell? An epic Takeover match? Please let it be Gargano. Though part of me thinks it's too obvious.
I mean it makes sense, if it was tomato champs he would have attacked him in the ring for all to see, this is the work of a coward.
Also at that epic takeover match, can't wait it it's true cool wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
If you were to be a wrestler what would be your finisher

Mine is brogue kick
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:
u av a point there by now asuka should be holding the belt now

Yes now but they killed her momentum dead....ember moons own case is that vince doesnt even know who she is...the man doesnt watch nxt grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Qu3sT:

I mean it makes sense, if it was tomato champs he would have attacked him in the ring for all to see, this is the work of a coward.
Also at that epic takeover match, can't wait it it's true cool wink

Lmao...is gargano a coward? I know ciampa fvcked up his psyche but coward is a bit much grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:
If you were to be a wrestler what would be your finisher?

Mine is brogue kick

Coupe d'grace or that phenomenal flying fore arm
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Coupe d'grace or that phenomenal flying fore arm
U have to be small to do the coup d'grace or you crush somebody's ribcage in.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Mine is brogue kick
Low blow grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Qu3sT:

Low blow grin

Hahahaha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Hahahaha
Name a more deadly finisher?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Qu3sT:

Name a more deadly finisher?

I think low blow is 99% efficient grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

I think low blow is 99% efficient grin
Tru talk
Ric flair is a legend and na him finisher b dat
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yes now but they killed her momentum dead....ember moons own case is that vince doesnt even know who she is...the man doesnt watch nxt grin
those are the things making raw boring, nxt is more interesting now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Mine is brogue kick
Spear, d type dat can break ur ribs. I also like d F5.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Mine is brogue kick
R.K.O.
Outta nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kaycee7:
R.K.O.
Outta nowhere

Sweet!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Qu3sT:

Low blow grin

Guyyy

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

U have to be small to do the coup d'grace or you crush somebody's ribcage in.

Is finn balor small? Dude weighs more than me sef

And it will be on any part of ur body weda na back oo leg oo head oo grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kaycee7:
R.K.O.
Outta nowhere

RKO remains one of the best finishers

It gets the fans off their feet
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Is finn balor small? Dude weighs more than me sef

And it will be on any part of ur body weda na back oo leg oo head oo grin grin

You must have killed ten persons before you finish your career grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

You must have killed ten persons before you finish your career grin

Lol no na...na just 7 people not 10
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Mine is brogue kick
end of days, curb stomp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

Mine is brogue kick
Freak Accident or Black Mass
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2018
roman reign is relinquishing his title to fight his returning leukemia cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2018
And they cashed in on the moment for Ambrose's heel turn. Sorry Pu7pl3, you'll have to watch another Seth-Dean feud. Roman can't battle Dean and leukemia at once. Something's in my eye
[img]https://media./images/62e9489a17457146e58eef82b685e924/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2018
For the 1st time in years, I felt a soft spot for Roman Reigns.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.