Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287329 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qu3sT:

i know about zelina nd aleister, but this charlotte and andrade is news to me. so to keep count of couples in wwe

naomi and jey uso
miz and maryse
dean and renee
peyton and tye
carmella and corey
jojo and bray
alexa and murphy
bianca and ford
ricochet and catanzaro

Tye will soon leave the list tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qu3sT:

i know about zelina nd aleister, but this charlotte and andrade is news to me. so to keep count of couples in wwe

naomi and jey uso
miz and maryse
dean and renee
peyton and tye
carmella and corey
jojo and bray
alexa and murphy
bianca and ford
ricochet and catanzaro

Ricochet already??...bad guy

Carmella is a real proffesional listening to her man drooling over mandy everynight..kudos to her
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qu3sT:

naomi and jey uso
miz and maryse
dean and renee
peyton and tye
carmella and corey
jojo and bray
alexa and murphy
bianca and ford
ricochet and catanzaro

Corey cheated on his wife with Carmella. His wife is not a wrestler.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kaycee7:

Wait what?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
They had already broken up before he and Carmella started dating
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8482231/wwe-chiefs-carmella-cory-graves-relationship-life-on-the-road/amp/

They were still in the divorce process soo technically its cheating
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fun fact

Only 3 people have ever pinned strowmans shoulder to the mat since his singles run

Roman...lesnar and corbin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

Then why is it a scandal? Last I checked, he was still married to his wife.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
pu7pl3:
Fun fact

Only 3 people have ever pinned strowmans shoulder to the mat since his singles run

Roman...lesnar and corbin
And where did all that momentum lead to, like everything with strowman...NOTHING undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Qu3sT post=76078277][/quote]

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

And where did all that momentum lead to, like everything with strowman...NOTHING undecided

Asiiin...it led him to a 24hr reign as tag team champ with a 9yr old kid

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Asiiin...it led him to a 24hr reign as tag team champ with a 9yr old kid
That he relinquished the very next day and in the process made the bar look like idiots.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

That he relinquished the very next day and in the process made the bar look like idiots.

Swearugad it was ridiculous...if he didnt win the universal title then i dunno when he will win it again...for me the downward spiral started with that feud with K.O. imo it made K.O. look good sef
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Swearugad it was ridiculous...if he didnt win the universal title then i dunno when he will win it again...for me the downward spiral started with that feud with K.O. imo it made K.O. look good sef
Schrodinger's Strowman, where he is strong and simultaneously weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Qu3sT:

Schrodinger's Strowman, where he is strong and simultaneously weak.

Both dead and alive...lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Can't remember the last time a crowd was this happy to see Roman. The pop no be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:34am On Feb 26, 2019
He's back, boys. The Big Dog is back. It's Our Yard. #RomanStillReigns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2019
The Big Dog Hunts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Batista cheesy...nice touch dragging the camera man

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kaycee7:
He's back, boys. The Big Dog is back. It's Our Yard. #RomanStillReigns

Men i have to stop concluding on things that are and not possible in this company cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Batista vs Hunter - Wrestlemania grin

Seth Rollins just dey enjoy himself, no action for some time in preparation 4 d beast.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
How about ronda...her charachter build is developing really well...dropping that belt is something i never experred...

Kudos to everyone in this feud including charlotte..it has been entertaining

Who saw that pic of becky carrying a baby with rouseys face photoshoped to it? grin that was another nice touch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NewsAfriq: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
M9 x Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (Challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7xeEUy9gs
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Apparently Rhonda is too good for the women's division, so much that she fights in tag team matches angry undecided

Please don't start with that overhyped Becky lynch, i rather watch Charlotte and Rhonda every pay per view than the rest of the sexy p***ies back stage. Seriously the main event at wrestle mainia will suck with the rate of crap that wwe is pushing on us with Rhonda and Becky. I expected a better story line than this rubbish that they are serving us. We all know that both Rhonda and beck are terrible wrestlers with little skill set and horrible on the mic as well.

Let's move to the smackdown women's championship, Asuka(a decent wrestler) is being sidelined(and losing to Mandy rose of all people) what's the point of giving her the title if they don't have a story for her?

Seriously the women's division is sh*t currently. sad

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
100naira:
Apparently Rhonda is too good for the women's division, do much that she fights in tag team matches angry undecided

Please don't start with that overhyped Becky lynch, i rather watch Charlotte and Rhonda every pay per view than the rest of the sexy p***ies back stage. Seriously the main event at wrestle mainia will suck with the rate of crap that wwe is pushing on us with Rhonda and Becky. I expected a better story line than this rubbish that they are serving us. We all know that both Rhonda and beck are terrible wrestlers with little skill set and horrible on the mic as well.

Let's move to the smackdown women's championship, Asuka(a decent wrestler) is being sidelined(and losing to Mandy rose of all people) what's the point of giving her the title if they don't have a story for her?

Seriously the women's division is sh*t currently. sad
Someone finally agrees.. Becky is overhyped..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
When Lacey Evans has more screen time than your women's champion then something is seriously wrong.

The fact that Kevin Owens is replacing kofi definitely means that it's going to be Bryan Vs Kofi @ wrestlemania (imagine saying that 3 weeks ago)

AJ styles Vs Randy Orton at wrestlemania is seeming more likely.

Charlotte repeating the same sh!t she said last week isn't going to make their match at wrestlemania main event worthy and having Becky doing the same thing isn't helping either. In short, make all of them no near that wrestlemania main event if them go carry on like this.

R. John Cena Truth grin wit d open challenge.

It's sad that the main roster cameramen can't keep up with Ricochet and Black, they r so used to slow big men who can't run at all. Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Qu3sT:
When Lacey Evans has more screen time than your women's champion then something is seriously wrong.

The fact that Kevin Owens is replacing kofi definitely means that it's going to be Bryan Vs Kofi @ wrestlemania (imagine saying that 3 weeks ago)

Charlotte repeating the same sh!t she said last week isn't going to make their match at wrestlemania main event worthy and having Becky doing the same thing isn't helping either. In short, make all of them no near that wrestlemania main event if them go carry on like this.

It's sad that the main roster cameramen can't keep up with Ricochet and Black, they r so used to slow big men who can't run at all. Chai
i hope they are not going to "waste" them
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i hope they are not going to "waste" them
Have u met d main roster, if not let me introduce u to AOP, Sanity, Nicky Cross, EC3, Bobby Roode etc
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

Have u met d main roster, if not let me introduce u to AOP, Sanity, Nicky Cross, EC3, Bobby Roode etc
I DO
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

i predicted the aj vs orton stuff but becky and ronda already got that main event locked down bro..and seriously i dunno if they want to turn asuka to brock..we fvcking need more asuka man angry

Lol @ the camera men grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
K.o. returned to smackdown to win with a fvcking stunner....this is a great week for me guys cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.