Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (286365 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
I'm with you on Andrade.

I usually prefer a heel or tweener to win the MITB. Especially if you're looking for someone who will hold it for a while. The only person who looks like they could hold the briefcase and make it entertaining is Mandy Rose.

Mandy might also be a good choice yea
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Neimar: 8:44am On May 03, 2019
useless show
staged promos

dem nr sabi fight sef
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2019
Kassius ohno has now turned into a full time talent enhancer/fall guy....man cant win any match now even to save his life

Kushida was impressive tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2019
wats going on

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2019
Sunkyphil:
wats going on

These mufuckers are so confused man
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2019
Sunkyphil:
wats going on
Vince wants the crowd to start booing Roman again

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2019
pu7pl3:
Kassius ohno has now turned into a full time talent enhancer/fall guy....man cant win any match now even to save his life

Kushida was impressive tho
That's what his contract states. To think he was supposed to be the big guy in The Shield before Roman replaced him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2019
Kaycee7:
That's what his contract states. To think he was supposed to be the big guy in The Shield before Roman replaced him

Are you serious? There is a contract for that? Wow...his career would have been really different if roman did not replace him...such is life
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
pu7pl3:

Are you serious? There is a contract for that? Wow...his career would have been really different if roman did not replace him...such is life
There's a contract for everything. If you feel like a character change and it's not allowed in your contract, you have to change your contract or wait till it expires.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2019
Men raw was really weird...i dunno if this wild card stuff is a good idea...time will tell tho

Shoutout to the revival for being professionals and running with this embarassing storyline(given to them cos they wont extend their contracts)

Good to have daniel bryan back too

Looks like sami zayn and braun would be feuding now embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2019
pu7pl3:
Men raw was really weird...i dunno if this wild card stuff is a good idea...time will tell tho

Shoutout to the revival for being professionals and running with this embarassing storyline(given to them cos they wont extend their contracts)

Good to have daniel bryan back too

Looks like sami zayn and braun would be feuding now embarassed
I felt really sorry for them. As if all the jobbing they've been doing wasn't enough, now it's basically ridiculing them. Makes me really scared for War Raiders
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2019
Kaycee7:
I felt really sorry for them. As if all the jobbing they've been doing wasn't enough, now it's basically ridiculing them. Makes me really scared for War Raiders

They re really proffessionals i know they would be treated better when they leave...

And its the viking raiders grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2019
Smackdown was really hot...i highly recommend this episode...fire promos fire matches like everyone was in top gear

Kofi has been on a roll since wrestlemania and i dont think even K.O. can stop him right now

We didnt get to see becky and charlotte but thats okay

Then your new smackdown tagteam champs...daniel and rowan...daniel cut a feiry promo about everyone talking about women main eventing wrestlemania while no one is talking about tag team champs doing it...he promised himself and rowan would be the first to do it and i cant wait...D.B. is soo great on the mic man

The usos looked serious again after the stupid angle on raw(im beginning to really hate raw) angry

Aj and sami in any combination match is always great talk more of aj vs sami vs kofi....i really enjoyed that match cheesy

Rko to ali and andrade after another good match was amazeballs too grin

Long story short this was must see tv...cos MIZ was on it too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
Robert Rhode? Dafuq? Who thought of that name? undecided

Drew v Roman was lit but I'm not happy that drew can't win cleanly despite being the superior to Roman, this is my problem with wwe, before the likes of Seth, Aj and Roman lose a match, there must be cheating involved. Drew has proven to be a top level wrestler hence the reason he should be cleanly winning matches against Roman and co, and this is how to build him up for a potential title challenge.

I hope he's in a money in the bank contract match and i hope he wins it so that he can give Aj and Seth a run for their money.

Finally it is time to give Lars Sullivan a proper match before he becomes stale, all this beating up quacks like no way jose is not achieving its goal. Abeg they should not turn him to a bouncer like strauman.

I will try and see smackdown tonight

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Neimar: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
wat a useless thread

fixing matches upandan
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
100naira:

Drew v Roman was lit but I'm not happy that drew can't win cleanly despite being the superior to Roman, this is my problem with wwe, before the likes of Seth, Aj and Roman lose a match, there must be cheating involved. Drew has proven to be a top level wrestler hence the reason he should be cleanly winning matches against Roman and co, and this is how to build him up for a potential title challenge.

I hope he's in a money in the bank contract match and i hope he wins it so that he can give Aj and Seth a run for their money.

Finally it is time to give Lars Sullivan a proper match before he becomes stale, all this beating up quacks like no way jose is not achieving its goal. Abeg they should not turn him to a bouncer like strauman.

Smackdown was lit
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2019
Nxt Nxt Nxt

Matt Riddle beat Adam Cole

Tensions increasing within the undisputed era

Ooooooooooo shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2019
100naira:

That was his original name since d days of TNA, he changed it to bobby(cos it's the hypocorism of Robert) and I guess he's going back to d original.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2019
*Raw commentary team*
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode
Robert Roode

Renee: OH.....OH.MY.GOD.

Lord have mercy angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2019
That nxt we are not your kind opening theme reminds me of justice league grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2019
where has rounda rousy gone to since she lost the belt? injured
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
Sunkyphil:
where has rounda rousy gone to since she lost the belt? injured

She took a break from everything to start a family and cook for her husband...thats what she said

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

She took a break from everything to start a family and cook for her husband...thats what she said
Ees like the husband have started looking the cook one kind eye grin grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ees like the husband have started looking the cook one kind eye grin grin

And she doesnt want to take chances grin

On the other hand if the cook wants to act funny she beats the hell out of her

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

no wonder
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2019
Raw was solid again...now i know this wild card rule was just an excuse to still have roman on raw despite him being drafted to sd...nice try vince

The miz tho remains awesome

Becky two belts had a really rough night...lol

Brays fun house is getting creepier by the day

Corbins EOD is still undefeated....ricochet countered the first one really well tho

And my pick for the men mitb winner was andrade before but im changing it to sami zayn now...man is on fire
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2019
Im soo hyped for this ladder match...seeing ricochet and andrade on that ladder even fuelled it more...

I think andrade will feud with balor after mitb..

And the kabuki warriors....seriously? Kabuki grin i dont know what it means but...lmao

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2019
pu7pl3:
Im soo hyped for this ladder match...seeing ricochet and andrade on that ladder even fuelled it more...

I think andrade will feud with balor after mitb..

And the kabuki warriors....seriously? Kabuki grin i dont know what it means but...lmao
I was laughing really hard. Pirate Empresses suddenly sounds so much better.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
I was laughing really hard. Pirate Empresses suddenly sounds so much better.

Man vince needs to hire micheal angelo to help him name teams grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2019
Nikki cross picked to replace alexa bliss in the womens mitb match...thats my new ideal pick for the winner guys cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Neimar: 9:08am On May 17, 2019
punch me I punch u wwe

too fake for my liking
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:
Nikki cross picked to replace alexa bliss in the womens mitb match...thats my new ideal pick for the winner guys cheesy
Somebody they should have put in the first place. What better playground than one full of ladders for Nikki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.