Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287662 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2019
finally....

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2019
Sunkyphil:
finally....

Renee young?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Renee young?
yes
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:34am On May 27, 2019
I'm missing a whole lot! Damn. I stopped at wrestle mania...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
Sunkyphil:
yes

Lol...what will she be doing?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
NicestDude:
I'm missing a whole lot! Damn. I stopped at wrestle mania...

Lol grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...what will she be doing?
she is free to attend since she is not a wrestler
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
Sunkyphil:
she is free to attend since she is not a wrestler

She is a known staff that appears on tv...vince will never allow it

She did not even attend her husbands recent debut...its impossible
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2019
Raw was kinda meh last night only somethings stood out for me

Brock is actually entertaining as an mitb holder...thise boombox nods re dope,toobad he wont be on tv for sometime(or are they just trying to decieve us) time will tell tho

Cesaro vs ricochet...wow...these two burnt it down(sorry seth) im going to rewatch that match

Becky and nikki are really great together...the iconics have become kinda stale tho

Corbin is the new seth contender...i wont be mad id he beats seth...i love watching seth chase and win the title more than i like having him hold it...too bad for the miz tho..i was rooting for him sad...he needs to start winning asap even if it means ditching this babyface shtick angry

Samy vs seth was good too...samy is always a good promo...

Kofi and ziggler segment..meh almost like shane segment

Vince you gotta up your game now you got competition
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
AEW spending the money
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 9:42am On May 28, 2019
I miss the duo of Kevin Owen's and Jericho those 2 are awesome heels msybe Vince should do a team of elias and KO and stop using elias as a jobber
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 9:45am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:
Velveteen dream vs tyler breeze...im sold smiley
velveteen dream is a good performer but I don't like him that much msybe cos he kinda look gay or he's gay Im waiting for either Adam Cole or Roderick strong but I feel they will be put on the main roster to job
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 10:31am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:
Raw was kinda meh last night only somethings stood out for me

Brock is actually entertaining as an mitb holder...thise boombox nods re dope,toobad he wont be on tv for sometime(or are they just trying to decieve us) time will tell tho

Cesaro vs ricochet...wow...these two burnt it down(sorry seth) im going to rewatch that match

Becky and nikki are really great together...the iconics have become kinda stale tho

Corbin is the new seth contender...i wont be mad id he beats seth...i love watching seth chase and win the title more than i like having him hold it...too bad for the miz tho..i was rooting for him sad...he needs to start winning asap even if it means ditching this babyface shtick angry

Samy vs seth was good too...samy is always a good promo...

Kofi and ziggler segment..meh almost like shane segment

Vince you gotta up your game now you got competition
I think wwe wouldn't panic.. Aew has to really be a threat, one good show isn't enough. Cody and co are the ones who are pushing for war..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2019
Gidah:
velveteen dream is a good performer but I don't like him that much msybe cos he kinda look gay or he's gay Im waiting for either Adam Cole or Roderick strong but I feel they will be put on the main roster to job

Wow...if anything both him and breeze look gay but i like them..their charisma is over the top and is exactly what pro wrestling needs....

I dunno about strong but cole wont job on the main roster...he is too popular for that...he will be like balor
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
badinfluence:

I think wwe wouldn't panic.. Aew has to really be a threat, one good show isn't enough. Cody and co are the ones who are pushing for war..

And i like it...i welcome that war...it will make this sleeping giant wake up and step up....

That their one show "double or nothing" was a 7/10(based on what i read)and it had very big reception,i think the competition is already there...vince issa real buisness wiz soo i trust him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 11:04am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

And i like it...i welcome that war...it will make this sleeping giant wake up and step up....

That their one show "double or nothing" was a 7/10(based on what i read)and it had very big reception,i think the competition is already there...vince issa real buisness wiz soo i trust him
Wwe is too big for Aew to compete with now.. True wrestling fans noted that double or nothing was not better than the last nxt takeover.. I think people just look at raw and smackdown.. Nxt and nxt uk are wwe shows that deliver continuously. What vince has to do now, is allow triple h a little for input to raw and smackdown.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2019
badinfluence:

Wwe is too big for Aew to compete with now.. True wrestling fans noted that double or nothing was not better than the last nxt takeover.. I think people just look at raw and smackdown.. Nxt and nxt uk are wwe shows that deliver continuously. What vince has to do now, is allow triple h a little for input to raw and smackdown.

Yea...ure right..but it should not be taken lightly too..

Triple H cant even wait to "take over"(pun intended) raw and smackdown creative and judging from his nxt work i think he will do better
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by TheKingIsHere: 11:13am On May 28, 2019
Sunkyphil:
finally....

Wow!!

So Renee young also left for Elite? shocked

If the wwe does not treat its top men very well, they might lose a lot of them to this competition

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Wow!!

So Renee young also left for Elite? shocked

If the wwe does not treat its top men very well, they might lose a lot of them to this competition
what are you doing here
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 11:34am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea...ure right..but it should not be taken lightly too..

Triple H cant even wait to "take over"(pun intended) raw and smackdown creative and judging from his nxt work i think he will do better
Right now the pressure is on aew.. Those guys keep running their mouths and dragging wwe into everything.. Cody just acted stupid, attempting to send a message to triple h. I think they are getting carried away by the noise on the internet..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2019
badinfluence:

Right now the pressure is on aew.. Those guys keep running their mouths and dragging wwe into everything.. Cody just acted stupid, attempting to send a message to triple h. I think they are getting carried away by the noise on the internet..

Lol...i watched that video...i like it...pro wrestling thrives when things are stirred up like that and im in all support
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 11:51am On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wow...if anything both him and breeze look gay but i like them..their charisma is over the top and is exactly what pro wrestling needs....

I dunno about strong but cole wont job on the main roster...he is too popular for that...he will be like balor
velveteen dream too Sabi sell move, Roderick strong I like him though cos I believe he's a better performer than Kyle o rielly and Bobby fish but sure if they get called up they are gonna job and Adam Cole is good always make way for himself
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by TheKingIsHere: 11:55am On May 28, 2019
hulk616:
what are you doing here

Ogbeni, why are you stalking me up and down?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2019
Gidah:
velveteen dream too Sabi sell move, Roderick strong I like him though cos I believe he's a better performer than Kyle o rielly and Bobby fish but sure if they get called up they are gonna job and Adam Cole is good always make way for himself

Kyle and fish are better as a tag team IMO stong and cole are the better singles guys out of the 4 but cole is on another level...he was a member if the bullet club with aj and balor...im very sure he wont just come to the main roster to job out in limbo but im not really sure about strong sha,he feels like another tye dillinger
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Ogbeni, why are you stalking me up and down?
what are you saying i follow this non DC thread too angry angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 12:58pm On May 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

Kyle and fish are better as a tag team IMO stong and cole are the better singles guys out of the 4 but cole is on another level...he was a member if the bullet club with aj and balor...im very sure he wont just come to the main roster to job out in limbo but im not really sure about strong sha,he feels like another tye dillinger
perfect example tye dillinger they all wanna be baby face I prefer heel and someone that's is good on the mic that's why Kevin Owen's is my fav wrestler can never have too much of him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
Gidah:
perfect example tye dillinger they all wanna be baby face I prefer heel and someone that's is good on the mic that's why Kevin Owen's is my fav wrestler can never have too much of him

Wow dude...i prefer the heels too and im also a big K.O. guy myself cheesy...the miz is my fave tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2019
Smackdown was more fun last night

No toomuch talk just straight up fun stuff

Kofi pinned owens after another good match

I cant wait for deville and mandy's break up

R truth is your 2 time 24/7 champ grin that title is more interesting than both the intercontinental and united states titles already

Bayley made lacey and charlotte fall out after beating lacey...nice one

I cant believe shane is the too heel in wwe angry...you can do better vince
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2019
Raw was decent

Ricochet and Cesaro were on fire especially Ricochet, man keeps surprising everybody with different moves each match. I think it is time to give him a title match, the crowd love him. Also he's been performing better solo than when he teamed with Alastair.

The electric chair segment involving Sami Zayn was something else, some hard truths were dropped and Sami even name dropped AEW! grin shocked

Also Sami v Seth was lit, at a point i thought Sami would win because he started to dominate Seth, i hope they continue to push Sami like this.

How many wrestlers are there in the Anoa'i family tree?
This Lance resembles the Usos more than Roman.

Not to forget the Brock party grin he was really having fun toying with seth and Kofi also it looks like there's genuine heat between Seth and Brock.

And Lashley stopped Braun's running clothesline? grin grin
Their match at showdown will be something to look forward to.

Also I don't like this "it should have been me" Dolph ziggler sad They could have given him a better story.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2019
I just saw dean ambrose's interview on "talk is jericho" and he totally roasted vince and wwe creative...its really clear he did not leave on good terms

And i think its the same issues sasha banks is having too

Where is kaycee7
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:30am On May 31, 2019
pu7pl3:
I just saw dean ambrose's interview on "talk is jericho" and he totally roasted vince and wwe creative...its really clear he did not leave on good terms

And i think its the same issues sasha banks is having too

Where is kaycee7
Saving to buy a new phone.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2019
Kaycee7:
Saving to buy a new phone.

Ok man...buy for two o

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.