Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287639 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Samoa Joe should be protected at all costs. That segment with Kofi had me in cloud 9. See mic skills. And I love that Kofi held his own on the mic too. Give me a long, interesting feud with these two, Bischoff. I'm begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

That Finn balor question is something we wrestling fans should gather round and do a meeting for to find out...his creative direction is rendering that title irrelevant...

Kofi is the hottest champ in WWE right no no doubt and I love it...I was only feeling Seth when he first won the title but since MITB dude has cooled down even after smacking fools with a steel chair...I hope Corbin beats him tongue
Corbin beats him and what next, Seth feuds with Corbin for another 3 months...abeg, I no won take eye see him and Corbin for ring for another 6 months

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Qu3sT:

Corbin beats him and what next, Seth feuds with Corbin for another 3 months...abeg, I no won take eye see him and Corbin for ring for another 6 months

grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Has anybody heard the news about Heyman handling raw while Erik bishoff is in charge of smack down...

Apparently pushing ricochet was Heyman's idea(cos Vince would have let him rot like AOP and riot squad) and bishoff plans to push Ali in the Same way
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:
Has anybody heard the news about Heyman handling raw while Erik bishoff is in charge of smack down...

Apparently pushing ricochet was Heyman's idea(cos Vince would have let him rot like AOP and riot squad) and bishoff plans to push Ali in the Same way
Yeah. They announced it on Twitter.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yeah. They announced it on Twitter.

No wonder RAW has improved..they should keep handling it tho till triple H is ready to hand nxt over to someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Balor Vs Shinsuke on Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

Wish I could download that WWE Tokyo show. Got a couple of matches I really want to see.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kaycee7:
Balor Vs Shinsuke on Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

Wish I could download that WWE Tokyo show. Got a couple of matches I really want to see.

Triple H tagging with the club

Balor Vs shinsuke has no vibe or stakes...just the anticipation of a good match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Raw has really improved.....Paul Heyman's is really
changing shit up...

AJ styles is the best heel on Raw right now smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2019
So, about that Raw main event, is Cedric Alexander getting a push or what?
Dayuuum! That Drake Maverick's wife is haawwwt! She ain't hotter than the 24/7 title, though.
Abeg, they should stop these Maria and Mike segments. They're cringe as fvck.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Stone cold Kevin owens grin man I love this guy too much...easily the best thing on smack down...Roman who?

Speaking of best things Balor Vs shinsuke was mad lit...it looks like balor may retain for now tho

I'm also excited for Aliester Vs Cesaro and Brayy Vs Ali (maybe,I'm not sure)

Nikki cross should better open her eyes o,I'm tired for her already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
pu7pl3:
Stone cold Kevin owens grin man I love this guy too much...easily the best thing on smack down...Roman who?

Speaking of best things Balor Vs shinsuke was mad lit...it looks like balor may retain for now tho

I'm also excited for Aliester Vs Cesaro and Brayy Vs Ali (maybe,I'm not sure)

Nikki cross should better open her eyes o,I'm tired for her already

Aliester Vs Cesaro is gon b good

Bayley is probably going to retain

Owens....my guy, spitting truth grin wink

Where r u getting bray Vs Ali from?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hottest couple in town

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Qu3sT:

Aliester Vs Cesaro is gon b good

Bayley is probably going to retain

Owens....my guy, spitting truth grin wink

Where r u getting bray Vs Ali from?

From those Ali's promos and considering the fact fireflyfunhouse is now over bray's in ring return could be anytime I'm just guessing it's extreme rules
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake2: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Aj styles heel turn is the best thing I've ever seen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Here is a thought...how about after Seth's feud with Corbin he gets lashley,then lashley beats him and Lesnar cashes in on lashley and starts a feud with him....

Heyman are you listening?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2019
pu7pl3:
Here is a thought...how about after Seth's feud with Corbin he gets lashley,then lashley beats him and Lesnar cashes in on lashley and starts a feud with him....

Heyman are you listening?

[img]https://media1./images/0b594e72bb7559fe5461ea4abef86d13/tenor.gif?itemid=11761387[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Qu3sT:

[img]https://media1./images/0b594e72bb7559fe5461ea4abef86d13/tenor.gif?itemid=11761387[/img]

Lashley Vs Lesnar will happen especially now heyman is the main exec.

I'm just pitching what I think might work and finally give lashley a memorable feud... This his feud with strowman almost did tho....I need lashley's intensity Vs brocks Beastiality even if it's not for the title but I think the title will give it more stakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Undertaker and Roman reigns team just got an official name

GRAVEYARD DOGS grin what do y'all think? I think it's cool but a little bit cheesy but it's ok
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2019
pu7pl3:
Undertaker and Roman reigns team just got an official name

GRAVEYARD DOGS grin what do y'all think? I think it's cool but a little bit cheesy but it's ok
Definitely cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lashley Vs Lesnar will happen especially now heyman is the main exec.

I'm just pitching what I think might work and finally give lashley a memorable feud... This his feud with strowman almost did tho....I need lashley's intensity Vs brocks Beastiality even if it's not for the title but I think the title will give it more stakes
Again

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kaycee7:
Definitely cheesy
Agrees
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

LOL grin

Ok what do you think?

Ummm......

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Qu3sT:

Ummm......

grin grin Plankton man nigga grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lynch is challenging rousey to a one on one match if she is up for it grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drisham(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2019
roman reigns
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2019
drisham:
roman reigns
Reigns Roman
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drisham(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Qu3sT:
Reigns Roman
lol xtreme rulessad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drisham(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Qu3sT:
Reigns Roman
lol xtreme rulessad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Qu3sT:
Hottest couple in town
I didn't know they were really married
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
hulk616:
I didn't know they were really married
Not married, just dating

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.