Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287462 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Andersonjr(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

It was good bro....7/10....10/10 on nostalgia...with women winning the 24/7 championship till dibiase bought it back and then maverick lost his wife grin grin ridiculous...that's why I love pro-wrestling grin
Bray Wyatt is too extra grin

Iuwe should try and watch this one even boogeyman man showed up
Wow that's pretty intense and interesting
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Wow that's pretty intense and interesting

Yea it is
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Stone Cold Steve Austin is the absolute fuck1ng G.O.A.T and there's nothing anyone can say or do to change my mind.
Hot dayuuum! Kelly Kelly is haawwwt.
I always love seeing the Million Dollar Man perform his shtick at these reunions. Though I wish they would have had him transfer bitcoin to Alundra instead of paying cash. It would have been a nice touch.
Seriously, these Maria & Mike segments are getting cringier every week.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2019
How does JoJo watch Bray's performance and comfortably goes home with him at the end of the show? That guy is too good at what he does and that background shrill wail they play for The Fiend is eerie as fvck.

Funny thing, I fell asleep halfway through the SD Live show and it got mixed into my dreams. Funny, weird shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2019
It seems Roman reigns and drew McIntyre will feud till death do them part.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
How does JoJo watch Bray's performance and comfortably goes home with him at the end of the show? That guy is too good at what he does and that background shrill wail they play for The Fiend is eerie as fvck.

Funny thing, I fell asleep halfway through the SD Live show and it got mixed into my dreams. Funny, weird shit.

Reminds me of all the nightmare Kane and undertaker gave me when I was little watching them. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
I’ll give this episode an A in terms of Summerslam build. There wasn’t a ton of wrestling on it, I’ll concede, but it was off the charts from a story building and promo standpoint, to the point where Smackdown is currently carrying Raw to Summerslam already. Kofi vs Orton is already incredible, Ember looked strong, even with Bayley looking like a stupid dumb phool,and the interest of who Charlotte will face, commentary was great, far better than expected, Ziggler actually has me interested in him, plus the MIZ and KO are still great. The Fiend vs Finn should be amazing, and I loved that they incorporated the Funhouse back into it. Also, it’s amazing that we’re three weeks out from Summerslam and Roman’s opponent still isn’t decided seemingly. And once again, big ups to commentary tonight. They took a difficult situation with Byron out and Corey out and made it work so well.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
This match eh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Qu3sT:
This match eh

I'm here for this

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm here for this
Even more hyped for this than Cole Vs gargano nd I don't know y
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Qu3sT:

Even more hyped for this than Cole Vs gargano nd I don't know y

Cos you are dreaming about how the bruiser weight will shock the system grin cheesy

And the stipulations gargano and Cole picked don't really sound interesting...it may... scratch that...it will end up being interesting tho gargano's choice seems foolish grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Cos you are dreaming about how the bruiser weight will shock the system grin cheesy

And the stipulations gargano and Cole picked don't really sound interesting...it may... scratch that...it will end up being interesting tho gargano's choice seems foolish grin
Roddy and dune r as hard-hitting as it comes and dream is no slouch either, I feel I've seen all Cole and gargano have to offer so not really feeling it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Icekeeng(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Guys please what's the weekly name of AEW'S show?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Qu3sT:

Roddy and dune r as hard-hitting as it comes and dream is no slouch either, I feel I've seen all Cole and gargano have to offer so not really feeling it.

Yea...that too...but I know better than to doubt those 2
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Icekeeng:
Guys please what's the weekly name of AEW'S show?

Check cagesideseats.com
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2019
The New Day are just magnificently awesome. I wish they could have been on commentary all night. Them singing backup to Shawn Michaels' entrance music was my highlight of the night.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Qu3sT:
This match eh
I don't want Pete Dunne to win. He will come and hold this one for another 2 years. I don't want.
Anyways, on a serious note, if Roddy wins this and Adam Cole retains, e remain only the tag titles for their prophecy to be fulfilled.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Richie0974: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who has watched Smackville? I'm feeling somehow about downloading it. BTW this page 3 feels like a long search. lipsrsealed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Richie0974:
Who has watched Smackville? I'm feeling somehow about downloading it. BTW this page 3 feels like a long search. lipsrsealed

Nothing of consequence happened just some good matches...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lio rush just dropped this dope song scenic lullaby...this one is better than anything Enzo has ever done in hipop...I'm a hipop fan myself and I highly recommend this one,lyrics and beat are tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc9y0Jxs5Hc
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
For the first time in my life I saw and heard Orton talking cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
hulk616:
For the first time in my life I saw and heard Orton talking cheesy cheesy grin grin

Where have you been living in since? Mars??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Where have you been living in since? Mars??
it's wierd seeing him talk grin angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
hulk616:
it's wierd seeing him talk grin angry

I can't relate sad Ive been watching him talk for years and years
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

I can't relate sad Ive been watching him talk for years and years
orton and I have the same personality. grin grin i m still shocked seeing him talk grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
hulk616:
orton and I have the same personality. grin grin i m still shocked seeing him talk grin grin

Which same personality? grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Which same personality? grin
low hair cut, very quiet, well built body, Lot of titles, RKO lover. grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
hulk616:
low hair cut, very quiet, well built body, Lot of titles, RKO lover. grin grin

grin grin Let me just reluctantly believe you cos it will be somehow if I dont
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mike kanellis wins the 24/7 championship and I thought hey this might atleast make his wife treat him better and she goes on to tell him he has a vagina and then pins him in the most demeaning way ever grin grin

Cesaro Vs Rey Mysterio opening gauntlet was dope and then adrade and Ricochet be like...hold my beer
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin Let me just reluctantly believe you cos it will be somehow if I dont
i and Orton lookalike. grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
pu7pl3:
Mike kanellis wins the 24/7 championship and I thought hey this might atleast make his wife treat him better and she goes on to tell him he has a vagina and then pins him in the most demeaning way ever grin grin

Cesaro Vs Rey Mysterio opening gauntlet was dope and then adrade and Ricochet be like...hold my beer
24/7 championship that old people were just winning it anyhow undecided undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
what about the rich guy that likes doing ojoro, angry angry i hate that guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.