Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287615 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2018
No Takeover spoilers please. I would like to keep visiting the thread till Wrestlemania kicks off. Then it's ghost mode again till after SD Live
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2018
drips8:

I'm just quietly waiting for wrestlemania

Its today bruv smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by EpicMaurice(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2018
smiley mania in a few hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
This has been rated the greatest nxt takeover of all time...great story telling....lemme not drop any spoilers for uncle kaycee...

I hope wrestlemania delivers

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Its not after all these things they will now take gargano and almas to 205 live angry....plz i want them on the main roster...plz plz plz

Superstar shake up...adam cole cant come yet sha sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by clerkent(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
MY PREDICTION FOR WRESTLEMANIA. roman reign wins asuka wins kurt angle wins machaman and bryan wins
nakamura sinskie wins brawn stroman wins nia jax wins.lets see yours.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
pu7pl3:

Its today bruv smiley

but I will have to wait till tomorrow, supersport on dstv won't broadcast until Monday night and I don't want any spoilers
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
clerkent:
MY PREDICTION FOR WRESTLEMANIA. roman reign wins asuka wins kurt angle wins machaman and bryan wins
nakamura sinskie wins brawn stroman wins nia jax wins.lets see yours.

I actually agree but what of Cedric and Ali
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
People not wanting spoilers.
The feeling is mutual men grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by mystery22: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
guys pls what time will wrestle mania 34 be shown on(supersport)Dstv and Gotv.i can't miss it for the world.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by mystery22: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
guys pls what time will wrestle mania 34 be shown on(supersport)Dstv and Gotv.i can't miss it for the world. embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
drips8:

but I will have to wait till tomorrow, supersport on dstv won't broadcast until Monday night and I don't want any spoilers
Supersport 8 will broadcast it live from 9:30pm to....
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
mystery22:
guys pls what time will wrestle mania 34 be shown on(supersport)Dstv and Gotv.i can't miss it for the world. embarassed
SS8 from 9.30pm
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
pu7pl3:

Johnny will be a nice addition to the main roster i swear...

Yea its ronda...even tho daeylar disagrees

It's charlotte angry

Hope you won't sleep? grin
If not it's a marching band I'm going to use to wake you up grin

I'm going to pay for today's all nighter in the morning cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
clerkent:
MY PREDICTION FOR WRESTLEMANIA.
roman reign wins
asuka wins
kurt angle wins
machaman and bryan wins

nakamura sinskie wins
brawn stroman wins
nia jax wins.lets see yours.
yeah I agree with u, miz also will loose his belt

... Emm emm hmm, I wish roman wins
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
MorataFC:
SS8 from 9.30pm

9:30 pm shocked shocked

You have to be kidding. That's so early. shocked

Lord. I'll check when later. Wow.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
MorataFC:
Asuka will break the arm of Charlotte, not only that she will break the heart of her {Charlotte} fans too grin cool

Hope you've gotten your tissue? grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by mystery22: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
MorataFC:
SS8 from 9.30pm
thanks.today or tomorrow
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
NekuA:

Yes, I'm looking forward to the Ronda/Angle vs HHH/Steph match but it can quickly turn to shit because:

1. Steph was never good in the ring and hasn't wrestled in ages.
2. Angle used to be a world beater in the ring but we've seen in his last few appearances that he is far from good these days.
3. Ronda is green AF and I'm scared she'll do way too many botches.
HHH is the only person decent in ring there but i'm not sure if he'll be able to carry the match alone.
Still optimistic though.

As for Cena vs Taker, I'm curious, why don't you wanna see it?

1) I agree with this.
2) I haven't watched in a long while but he seemed OK last I checked.
3) Rhonda is about to be a mess, green as hell, and then they have to be pussy footing around her because they know she is green. While praying she doesn't give anyone an injury undecided
4) is he still decent? Last I watched him wrestle he was so boring, and old, non of these men are young. They need to chill
But it's wrestlemaina, I'm sure they have more than a few tricks up their sleeves to make sure we aren't bored to death.

Taker has tried, he is old, should be retired and chilling in the hall of fame.
That's not really why though.
My main problem is that the buildup to this match is BS. Cena can't find anyway to enter wrestlemaina and in an act of desperation tries to latch onto taker?
Story line is DOA.
What's actually the point of the fight? Taker doesn't need to prove a damn thing to cena. His records speak for themselves. And it's worse because I know the only reason I am watching this is because wwe was looking for a way to throw cena and taker to wrestlemaina.

Unless they've developed the story line since the last time I've watched?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
toluxe0075:

The rock is yet to announce his retirement from professional wrestling. I'm sure he will still give appearances if need be, though it may not involve serious feuds. Although he makes so much money from movies, he's mostly loved for his wrestling and verbal skills, so I see him still sticking around for a couple of years, the only impediment on his path now is Hollywood, he features in too many movies per year which takes most of his time.

Didn't know. Thought he had retired. Well looking forward to his return if he ever does.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
pu7pl3:
I kinda now patially believe you...

Im still rubbing my eyes and taking this with a pinch of salt thogrin grin

But its always glad to have you bck....daeylar part timer tongue

Hater tongue tongue

Glad to be back tongue tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
pu7pl3:

How do you watch Hall of fame? Is it shown live on dstv or you downloaded it?
I want to watch embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
clerkent:
MY PREDICTION FOR WRESTLEMANIA.
roman reign wins
asuka wins
kurt angle wins
machaman and bryan wins

nakamura sinskie wins
brawn stroman wins
nia jax wins.lets see yours.

Nia to win.
Asuka to win the championship.
Carmella to attempt a cash in in either match.

Roman wins.
AJ retains.

Randy retains.
Balor wins the title.

Bludgeon Brothers to become the new champions.
Braun and his partner to win the belt.

Ronda and Angle to win.
Shane and Bryan to win.
Cena vs Undertaker? Taker to win.

Mustafa Ali wins the Cruiserweight title.
Andrade Almas to win the ARMBAR.
Becky Lynch to win the WBR.

HOWEVER, I do see SamiKO, Rusev and Alexa Bliss pulling off upsets in their respective matches.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Daeylar:

1) I agree with this.
2) I haven't watched in a long while but he seemed OK last I checked.
3) Rhonda is about to be a mess, green as hell, and then they have to be pussy footing around her because they know she is green. While praying she doesn't give anyone an injury undecided
4) is he still decent? Last I watched him wrestle he was so boring, and old, non of these men are young. They need to chill
But it's wrestlemaina, I'm sure they have more than a few tricks up their sleeves to make sure we aren't bored to death.

Taker has tried, he is old, should be retired and chilling in the hall of fame.
That's not really why though.
My main problem is that the buildup to this match is BS. Cena can't find anyway to enter wrestlemaina and in an act of desperation tries to latch onto taker?
Story line is DOA.
What's actually the point of the fight? Taker doesn't need to prove a damn thing to cena. His records speak for themselves. And it's worse because I know the only reason I am watching this is because wwe was looking for a way to throw cena and taker to wrestlemaina.

Unless they've developed the story line since the last time I've watched?

These are fair points.
No, they haven't developed the storyline at all. There are rumours that Taker is showing up at Mania tonight but not for a fight. The rumour says there will be an angle to build up Cena vs Taker next year at WM35 similar to the Cena vs Rock thingy at WM27.
I doubt it though as that would be anticlimactic.
What I am hoping to see is ABA Taker making a return with Kid Rock performing his theme live.

And as for the point of the match, there really isn't any except for the fact that it is a dream match. Nothing to prove to each from both parties. This is just a dream match up featuring two stars who have yet to face each other at the prime of careers. The last time they did battle, Cena was still in Thuganomics mode and Taker was riding a bike into the ring.
We had several missed opportunities with Austin vs Goldberg and Taker vs Sting and I'm guessing WWE do not want this to wait again since reports are that Taker is feeling very healthy and strong.
I still feel we should have had this match at WM30 and Taker vs Sting at WM31.

As for the mixed tag match, Ronda will probably not injure anyone since all four parties will be playing it very safe. What I am scared of is Ronda facing people like Sasha who bump hard and Nia who is a fellow botcher. There could be a risk of injury in both match ups.
I do hope Ronda gets better in the ring though since she has been training passionately under Angle.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
mystery22:
thanks.today or tomorrow
today
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by clerkent(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
drips8:

I actually agree but what of Cedric and Ali
i dont know about cedric but ali will win.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by clerkent(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
MorataFC:
yeah I agree with u, miz also will loose his belt

... Emm emm hmm, I wish roman wins
HE will surely win lesnar is going away from wrestling after tonight for a while.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will be glad seeing Alexis bliss boaster loose her belt tonight
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
NekuA:

Nia to win.
Asuka to win the championship.
Carmella to attempt a cash in in either match.

Roman wins.
AJ retains.

Randy retains.
Balor wins the title.

Bludgeon Brothers to become the new champions.
Braun and his partner to win the belt.

Ronda and Angle to win.
Shane and Bryan to win.
Cena vs Undertaker? Taker to win.

Mustafa Ali wins the Cruiserweight title.
Andrade Almas to win the ARMBAR.
Becky Lynch to win the WBR.

HOWEVER, I do see SamiKO, Rusev and Alexa Bliss pulling off upsets in their respective matches.
Braun never name his partner?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
clerkent:
i dont know about cedric but ali will win.

I'm rooting for Cedric, all he needs is his finishing move, the lumberjack
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pu7pl3

Wake up
You sleep too damn much grin

Time for the pre show grin
Pre show live in 4 mins tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.