Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287846 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Corbin:
Roman reigns is now a Paul Heyman guy cool
Don't get why this is happening but imma keep an open mind.

Also, why didn't contribution attack tonight?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by khingTony(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Qu3sT:

Also, why didn't retribution attack tonight?

They are on break, still don't know what those guys want
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Qu3sT:

it's what we have always wanted is t it? A Roman Reigns heel turn
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
khingTony:

They are on break, still don't know what those guys want
I spelt what I spelt.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

it's what we have always wanted is t it? A Roman Reigns heel turn
Not like this, but again still having an open mind
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Qu3sT:

Not like this, but again still having an open mind

You are the only one I e seen that's not pumped about it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

You are the only one I e seen that's not pumped about it
Am whelmed that's for sure but I feel Heyman's involvement is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Qu3sT:

Am whelmed that's for sure but I feel Heyman's involvement is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

they have been teasing it for long tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

they have been teasing it for long tho
The onus is on you.

Pic or it didn't happen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Qu3sT:

The onus is on you.

Pic or it didn't happen

Have you forgotten that long Brock Vs Roman feud? They kept on teasing it bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Have you forgotten that long Brock Vs Roman feud? They kept on teasing it bro
That was pre-covid, doesn't count.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Big Dog won the Title.... That was dramatic though

Nia Jax and Baizler are now the tag team women champions

Orton was defeated.... Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh cheesy cheesy

Big E won Sheamus

Bobby Lashley angry

It seems Seth will now be feuding with his partner after what happened last night... A big victory for Dominic and his Father Rey

Corbin was defeated grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Qu3sT:

That was pre-covid, doesn't count.

lol grin grin grin its a never ending show, I counts grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Big E won Sheamus

Bobby Lashley angry

It seems Seth will now be feuding with his partner after what happened last night... A big victory for Dominic and his Father Rey

Corbin was defeated grin

Thanks man grin maybe I should take a break from reviews and recaps today

Why are you frowning at the almighty tho grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

I started disliking him ever since he started moving with that snake called MVP angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I started disliking him ever since he started moving with that snake called MVP angry

The hurt business is golden bro...what we should really be angry about is Sasha no belts angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Top heel right now is Roman reigns
Top baby face Bray Wyatt (the Fiend)

Who would have thought grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

The hurt business is golden bro...what we should really be angry about is Sasha no belts angry
I love it cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think we should expect a rift between Sasha and Bailey .... Did you see the way she was looking at Bailey after that defeat cheesy

How Baizler pulled that out is still a mystery to me

Holding down 2 people at the same time
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I love it cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think we should expect a rift between Sasha and Bailey .... Did you see the way she was looking at Bailey after that defeat cheesy

How Baizler pulled that out is still a mystery to me

Holding down 2 people at the same time

Baszler has always been booked strong so I wasn't suprised

And as for Keith, the ring gear sucks, the entrance theme sucks, but Keith Lee is a damn star.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Baszler has always been booked strong so I wasn't suprised

And as for Keith, the ring gear sucks, the entrance theme sucks, but Keith Lee is a damn star.
That power bomb from him to Orton was strong though

Dude did it with a mighty force
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

respect to you man

Cause ur reviews and recaps are typed in colour
I wonder how you do it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Big E won Sheamus

Bobby Lashley angry

Corbin was defeated grin
nicee
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
I swear if I was on the receiving end of the chokeslam Lashley gave Crews to win, I’d never get up. grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That power bomb from him to Orton was strong though

Dude did it with a mighty force

I swear I was suprised it took just one to put Orton away, Orton really sold the guys power well
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

I swear I was suprised it took just one to put Orton away, Orton really sold the guys power well
He's really using his body as a big advantage... I love that

Did you see those moves he made.... He's really good at flying and jumping..... Orton had to leave the ring to think about that again cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Corbin:
respect to you man

Cause ur reviews and recaps are typed in colour
I wonder how you do it

Thanks man
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He's really using his body as a big advantage... I love that

Did you see those moves he made.... He's really good at flying and jumping..... Orton had to leave the ring to think about that again cheesy cheesy

ofcourse grin even when he slaed Orton on the announce table grin grin Baba couldn't believe his eyes
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

ofcourse grin even when he slaed Orton on the announce table grin grin Baba couldn't believe his eyes
I thought that will be a walk over match for Orton
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Big E won Sheamus

Bobby Lashley angry

Corbin was defeated grin

Can't remember the last time Corbin won a match at PPV.

Also glad that The Fiend wasn't pinned last night.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

MVP is the one making Lashley interesting again. The Hurt Business is one of the hottest and interesting things in all of WWE as at today.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Debroslink:

MVP is the one making Lashley interesting again. The Hurt Business is one of the hottest and interesting things in all of WWE as at today.
He should be wary of MVP

That dude looks like a snake to me cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Zeemuthafuka: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I thought that will be a walk over match for Orton

Nah...it's like you don't watch NXT grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.