Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287364 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by johnyace(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's just now hitting you? Lol
WWE is the real heel of wrestling.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by johnyace(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's just now hitting you? Lol
WWE is the real heel of wrestling entertainment.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
johnyace:
WWE is the real heel of wrestling entertainment.

Can't wait for them to turn face again
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by johnyace(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Can't wait for them to turn face again
maybe when Vince is no longer in charge they'll turn back, triple H did a wonderful job with NXT I hope he gets a chance to run things.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
johnyace:
maybe when Vince is no longer in charge they'll turn back, triple H did a wonderful job with NXT I hope he gets a chance to run things.

That's if they don't release him before he gets his chance grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2021
shocked
pu7pl3:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2021
WWE RAW REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Raw needed this injection of energy back into it.
Well... for the times Randy Orton and Riddle were together at least. While I can honestly say this show wasn’t too bad, it just spins its wheels and felt... fine?
Yeah. Fine.
Randy Orton returned and all was right in Riddle’s world. Until Orton decided that the R-K-Bro stuff was over. Even though he was wearing an R-K-Bro hoodie.
Riddle was so deflated, as was I and the arena. I love their interactions so much.
AJ Styles and Omos came out to be jerks and Orton and Styles decided they wanted to face each other. Hey look it wasn’t something done last week, so it was a win for me.
Halfway through the show, they had a video package of the whole R-K-Bro saga and it was so wholesome. We had to get the team back together.
A pretty good one, with Omos sticking his nose where it didn’t belong, so Riddle who was supposed to not come out to the ring defied Orton and took Omos out. Styles went for the Phenomenal Forearm and the three most destructive letters in sports entertainment put him away. The final match time was 11:24.
And then... like Macho Man and Elizabeth... the reunion heard round the world.
Orton got pissed at Riddle and went to leave, but Riddle walked up to him and pleaded. Orton got back into the ring and held his arms out. They embraced!
And then the bastard hit Riddle with an RKO.
HOWEVER! This was not Orton turning heel on Riddle. I’m certain of this. This was Riddle’s rite of passage. That RKO was the solidification of R-K-Bro.

Whatever.
Sad to say I really don’t care about any of this anymore.
Goldberg does legitimately nothing for me, and last week’s segment was most of this week’s segment. Even after getting a video package in it, half of the promo was addressing what happened last week.
We get it. Goldberg is next, or according to Bobby Lashley, Goldberg isn’t in fact next, he’s done.
Which still means he’s next! But hey semantics, right?
None of these “responses to someone’s response” segments usually hit. Goldberg will probably be back to respond to Lashley’s response of his response.
Response-ception. Let’s get this over with.

The Rest
Nikki A.S.H. vs. Rhea Ripley ends with a... you know what it ended with
Last week I was a fan of Nikki A.S.H.’s promo, but yeah I just couldn’t get into it this week. The almost stuff is just not good. She has a night light? Its just bad writing. They want to make her look like a 6th grader, which Corey Graves sadly said outright on commentary. Nikki is the champion. You can’t be “almost” anything as the champion, even after defeating Charlotte Flair. Come on now. She STILL doesn’t have merch on WWE Shop. 4 weeks as champion! This is just very frustrating. I can tell you this - Rhea made Nikki look MUCH better than Charlotte did last week. And as soon as I finished typing that Charlotte caused the DQ. Boo. I legit LOL’d at the backstage reporter asking why Charlotte would attack Rhea and Nikki. You’re kidding me, right? (Match time - 9:21)

Drew McIntyre defeated Baron Corbin
This Corbin stuff has fascinated me since he lost the crown. I mean don’t get me wrong - he’s an asshole and he needs to do A LOT before gaining sympathy. I feel bad that he had to get in the ring with McIntyre and “Angela” the sword (and that was quite a heartfelt story from him about it being named after his mother and her having cancer) but hey.... screw him. For now. To the match, he was able to get some offense in until McIntyre did a belly to back suplex on the outside and took control. But he gained it back with a superplex from the second rope. McIntyre was smart to hit the Glasgow kiss before Corbin did his clothesline. Corbin begged for mercy, and then mid match... McIntyre grabbed a mic and said he was starting to feel bad for him. Haha this was actually great. Poor Corbin got the Claymore anyway. (Match time - 9:45)

Alexa Bliss defeated DouDrop
Bliss put Lilly on one of the turnbuckles so she could have a front row view. Bliss did a nice cross body from the ropes and was able to hold her own against the “rookie” DouDrop. Man one of her kicks to Bliss’ spine... I felt it. Ow. They.. managed to do a pre-tape during the live show. I have to give them props for this I guess.
It certainly was a way to have DouDrop lose. But like... wouldn’t YOU be distracted by that too? So... alright let’s see how this progresses. (Match time - 3:31)

Sheamus defeated Ricochet
Ricochet had some new super hero looking gear. Looked really cool. (Anything looks cool on Ricochet!) He has no wasted movement at all. Nevermind that he like... literally lost to Sheamus weeks ago but nothing matters. Ric sent Sheamus into the announce table and then did the cross body from the ropes onto him. That was brutal. Irish curse backbreaker slowed Ric’s momentum. Even though we’ve seen this match a few times, they’ve had great ones and this was no exception. There was a real near fall after a moonsault from Ric. God the sell on the Brogue Kick was incredible. Ricochet is so damn good. Damian Priest came out to confront Sheamus, and started to walk off but Priest got smart to it. (Match time - 10:32)

Damian Priest defeated John Morrison
Priest wasted no time unleashing on Morrison. Morrison was doing a great job moving around and keeping Priest on the mat. Priest worked out of it and the elbows traded sounded naaasty. They both kicked each other in the head simultaneously. Morrison could have hurt his leg on a move to the outside but thankfully didn’t. Priest superkicked Morrison as he dove off the top rope. And Priest became the first person to get hit with the drip stick and not be phased by it. It’s a about damn time. And then Miz got up from his chair scared about getting hit by Priest and revealed he hasn’t been injured for a little while now. (Match time - 4:24)

T-BAR defeated Mustafa Ali
Hahahahahahaha. According to MACE, size always matters. And snitches get stitches. Hey I can’t disagree. Sandwiches sizes Mansoor got Ali a new jacket and he was into it this week. Ali dove off the ropes and T-BAR threw him into the barricade. The spinning kick got T-BAR a near fall shortly into it. Ali got crotched on the top rope and the same finish from last week happened. But Mansoor saved Ali from the same fate post match. This is such a good story. (Match time - 3:04)

Karrion Kross defeated Jeff Hardy
So Hardy was out for reasons you already know. But it just feels like a big LOL that even though Kross has been doing something with Keith Lee, they just go right back to this. So ridiculous that he’s cutting promos at hourglasses. The crowd was clearly behind Hardy, and chanted for him throughout the match. He catapulted himself over the steel steps and into Kross at the barricade. Hardy went for the Swanton but Kross prevented it from happening. But Kross got the win with the Kross jacket and then did another one. Jeff must not have friends. (Match time - 8:03)

Total match time for Raw - 59:40

Grade: B-
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Forgot to add that Elias had a video package where he burnt his guitar and said that Elias is dead
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2021
Also, R-truth and Tozawa were incredibly hilarious with the 24/7 shenanigans

They both wore disguises and tried to catch Reggie who kept flipping around and got away and R-truth said he on X-box mode grin grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by maureensylvia(f): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:
Forgot to add that Elias had a video package where he burnt his guitar and said that Elias is dead

Hehehe dead career
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
WWE NXT REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Let’s acknowledge the elephant in the room before we get into the proceedings this evening: these are weird times for the NXT faithful. We don’t know what’s truly happening with the black and gold brand, nor can we discern fact from very plausible fiction. With that said, it feels obvious that change is in the air so let’s enjoy what NXT is for as long as it is until the day it morphs into something else. Cool? Cool.

Undisputed Part III: The Third One
There are movies heavy on story and light on plot. Mad Max: Fury Road comes to mind as its fairly simple plot houses a lot of story. NXT’s latest installment was a lot like that with the Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole’s beef serving as the centerpiece. Keeping it all the way real, “face-offs” in wrestling normally elicit a big sigh from me. It’s a wrestling trope that always ends the same way and never seems to fill an actual purpose.
But I’ll be damned. NXT turned my sighs into raised eyebrows and made me even more excited for what is now christened “the Undisputed Finale.” We now know Kyle and Adam will end their feud in a 2-out-of-3 Falls match. That’s cool. Each man picked a stipulation, using their story and characters as the reasoning for each choice. That’s really damn cool.
Kyle knows Adam’s ego is too big. Something that massive can’t handle a simple loss and what’s simpler than a standard wrestling match where the only way to win is a pinfall or submission? Cole, still wanting revenge for O’Reilly’s attempted murder by chair and suplex, picked a street fight for the second fall.
The two men, who obviously know each other better than they know themselves, picked each other apart for the next couple minutes until, as per usual with these types of things, a fight broke out. It was at that point where Commissioner William Regal’s goons stepped in to breakup the fight, while Regal announced the third phase, if necessary, is a STEEL CAGE MATCH!!! Because, again, stipulations are based on story and cage matches are reserved for blood feuds. At this point, there’s nothing bloodier in NXT than Cole x O’Reilly.
Kyle seemed lost at certain parts of the back and forth but Adam Cole is Adam Cole for a reason. He knows how to summon the right emotion and play the audience like a piano. However, I can live without Cole referencing their feud as the “Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly saga” because the winking and nudging is too obvious. But this is a Triple H production, so meta references of that ilk are expected. It’s a minor quibble of the best segment of the night and one that won me over completely.
Good job, fellas. You got two weeks to live up to the hype.

It’s All About Me, Me, Me, Me, Me
Dakota Kai wants the world to know Raquel Gonzalez, much like King Kong, ain’t got shit on her. Ember Moon was unable to compete against Sarray, so Kai stepped in to solidify her spot as the number one contender to the NXT Woman’s Championship, but also defeat the undefeated Sarray.
Quite the flex to not only wrestle a match you’re unprepared for but also do it against someone who looks unbeatable. The longest match of the night started as a wrestling match and turned into a fight the second Kai’s ego showed up to play. That’s because this match was never about Sarray.
Kai started the match thinking about Gonzalez and spent more time talking to the crowd than focusing on the woman trying to beat her to to a pulp. Eventually, Sarray made Kai realize it was time to take her seriously and after a couple near falls, Sarray took her eye off the prize just long enough for Dakota to finish the job for the three-second tan in the middle of the ring.
But like I said, this match was never about Sarray.
The NXT Woman's Champion showed up unannounced and made her way to the ring. Kai, like all good heels, asked her feet not to fail her and lived to fight another day. Gonzalez snatched a microphone and kept it short and sweet: If Kai wanted a title match, all she had to do was ask. But now? Kai is getting this work at TakeOver 36.
For Kai, this is about proving she’s nobody’s Robin, much less their Nightwing. She believes she’s the main attraction and wants all the love, respect, and spoils that come with that number one spot. As far as Raquel is concerned, Dakota’s betrayal cannot go unpunished. All Dakota had to do was ask for a match and Raquel was ready and willing to grant it. Because, ya know, that’s what friends do. But they weren’t really friends, were they? Raquel sees that now and has to defend her title, her pride, and her reputation.

I Must Break You
Ilja Dragunov strolled into the Capital Wrestling Center with a chip on his shoulder the size of a damn boulder. With a microphone in his hand, the NXT UK staple said he likes to be about it, not talk about it. And at TakeOver 36, his actions will speak louder than any fancy words ever would. We will witness chaos, rage, and history as Walter’s ridiculously-long reign comes to its conclusion.
Not so fast, says Pete Dunne.
Dunne, committing to yet another sturdy wrestling trope, says the only reason Dragunov can step into that ring and say—or not say—whatever he wants to Walter, is because of Dunne. Like most things in wrestling, those are fighting words, and they led to a Dunne x Dragunov main event.
Like most of the matches on this edition of NXT, it had little to do with the wrestlers inside the ring and everything to do with someone else looming over the contest like a shadow. A shadow, not THE Shadow. Although, I imagine Dragunov’s laugh is just as maniacal and over- the-top as he revels in the fact he put his NXT TakeOver 36 on the floor to close the show.
Pete Dunne outlasted Ilja Dragunov for the simple fact he was focused and Dragunov wasn’t. In a bit of beautiful synchrony, NXT bookended its show with wrestlers looking past their present opponents and not taking them seriously. While one triumphed by the skin of her teeth—or heel of her boot—the other went down for the count. In sports, there’s a theory about “trap games.” Those matchups where a superior team takes on one it should easily dispatch so they can move on to a bigger contest with an opponent of a higher caliber. While Pete Dunne is no bum at all, he’s certainly not Walter. Dragunov got a little too big for his britches though and suffered the consequences.
Or that’s how it looked.
Dragunov licked his wounds quickly enough to fend off Walter’s post-match attack, left the NXT UK Champion rolling on the floor, and made the man look mortal. Walter, due to hesitation or not taking his opponent seriously enough, didn’t take advantage of Dragunov’s compromised position. He who hesitates is lost and if he doesn’t get it together in two weeks, his challenger standing above him is one he’ll see in his nightmares.

LA Knight x Cameron Grimes
Speaking of ownership, Wade Barrett says I’m failing at life because I don’t have a butler. That hurts, Wade. Not everyone can be Bruce Wayne. And apparently, not everyone can be LA Knight, who after winning his match in what felt like 15 seconds, got the opportunity to get a brand new butler.
At TakeOver 36, Cameron Grimes and LA Knight will go one-on-one for the Million Dollar Championship. But if Grimes loses for a third time, Ted Dibiase takes his place as Knight’s new butler.
Where’s Virgil when you need him? Or Jerome from The Time? Or Mr. Belvedere?! This is a very old-school wrestling story that puts good vs. evil. It’s the type of story Dibiase was typically on the other side of back in the day, so the role reversal has layers for anyone of a certain age. It might work. But I don’t have a butler, so what do I know?

Indi Hartwell x Dexter Lumis’ First Date
Sigh. I really wanted to like this. It had 1980s romantic comedy written all over it. But the three-part segment just didn’t work for me. It didn’t do anything to further the story, Indi still looks bugged out for dating a man who apparently doesn’t speak, and the comedy bits performed by Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae as the concerned parents just fell flat. The funniest moments were Indi telling Candice why she didn’t need protection (she’s a former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion who is also buff) and the fact Indi ordered freaking chicken fingers at an Italian restaurant.
Look, I know they were in Florida, which has a reputation for being its own planet, but not even Florida is that weird. I say that and then tomorrow I’ll read about someone fighting with an alligator or Florida Man’s latest escapades. Anyway, what was heartwarming last week was boring this week.

GiGi Dolan x Armani Miller
GiGi was a woman on a mission—no relation to the hit WWF song—and made quick work of Armani Miller. I sound like a broken record at this point, but the match wasn’t the thing. GiGi clearly has the top women of NXT in her sights, wanting to do whatever to prove she *ahem* out works everyone. Also? Clearly setting up a thing with Mandy Rose, what with the video of her cutting the heads off roses. Either that or someone really made her dislike roses and botanists are her ultimate bad guys. Not really sure what else to say about this other than it happened and...yeah, it happened.

Grade: B+
This was a good show. I know, shocker. In fact, it was a very good show. But it didn’t reach last week’s heights even if it was much more story-focused, which I like. There was a lot of setup for TakeOver 36 and a bunch of squash matches in between. This was an efficient if not great NXT episode, that, much like the matches, felt more focused on the future instead of the present. Even Hit Row, which you all know I adore with all of my heart, only got a little bit of shine after last week’s dope segment. Even then, the stable was thinking about tomorrow instead of doing anything remotely memorable today.
Still though, an enjoyable if not remarkable two hours of wrestling television that sports entertained me. Samoa Joe and Karrion Kross got a nice video package where Joe made it clear this isn’t about the championship. He’s here to “f*ck up Karrion Kross.” Joe also had the line of the night when he said comparing Kross to him is like “comparing a house fire to a hurricane.” That’s a bad, man.
Next week? Another “Face to Face,” an NXT Tag Team Championship match, a Cruiserweight Championship match, and hopefully more Hit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hehehe dead career

Nah, his career is nothing like that

He is quite successful
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Caught up on wrestling this week via ur posts purps.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Someone said WWE is AEW's performance center grin grin
I still can't watch AEW

Looks boring to me
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

When his Father Inlaw is the owner of the company?? cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I still can't watch AEW

Looks boring to me

From the few clips I've seen its very interesting o....the way the fans sing along to Chris Jericho's entrance dey give goosebumps

Their fans are more lively than Raw fans, they remind me of NXT fans during the Ciampa vs Gargano saga...every show feels like a ppv
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
samistry:
Caught up on wrestling this week via ur posts purps.

My absolute pleasure boss
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

When his Father Inlaw is the owner of the company?? cheesy

It was a joke grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

It was a joke grin grin
I thought as much ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

From the few clips I've seen its very interesting o....the way the fans sing along to Chris Jericho's entrance dey give goosebumps

Their fans are more lively than Raw fans, they remind me of NXT fans during the Ciampa vs Gargano saga...every show feels like a ppv
Heard Shane is the one in charge of that Company

I've tried watching that before but omo e no dey sweet me jare.. The Lightning.....Some of the wrestlers no sabi.

The scriptwriter isn't up to par

The Fans aren't anything compared to WWE fans
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Heard Shane is the one in charge of that Company

I've tried watching that before but omo e no dey sweet me jare.. The Lightning.....Some of the wrestlers no sabi.

The scriptwriter isn't up to par

The Fans aren't anything compared to WWE fans

Shane McMahon? grin grin are you mistaking AEW for WCW? grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Shane McMahon? grin grin are you mistaking AEW for WCW? grin
I thought he's in charge of AEW
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I thought he's in charge of AEW

nah, thats Tony Khan, one of the many Billionaires in America
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

nah, thats Tony Khan, one of the many Billionaires in America
It's finished for Vince den cheesy cheesy

Scenes when Punk joins AEW cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

It's finished for Vince den cheesy cheesy

Scenes when Punk joins AEW cheesy

Vince that just recently said that he doesn't see AEW as competition the way he say WCW back in the day grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Vince that just recently said that he doesn't see AEW as competition the way he say WCW back in the day grin
Why is he releasing some of his superstars
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I heard it's budget cuts, maybe now fans have started returning they would hire some of them back
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

I heard it's budget cuts, maybe now fans have started returning they would hire some of them back
They better do

Please Where's my guy Alberto Del Rio
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

or maybe he wants to indirectly provide for AEW like the benevolent father he is grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

They better do

Please Where's my guy Alberto Del Rio

I don't know o, last time I heard of him he was at impact
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

I don't know o, last time I heard of him he was at impact
His ring name was Alberto El patro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

His ring name was Alberto El patro

Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.