Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287920 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

That match made me want to see lars sullivan vs BRAUN
Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman vs Killian Dain will be good. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello ppl! Hope u guys have bought ur tickets 2 Suplex City? Cos it's going 2 be a smooth ride says TheBeast! I'm a see u dere! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
smileyanticipating gargano vs ciampa match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
dahmie2013:
Hello ppl! Hope u guys have bought ur tickets 2 Suplex City? Cos it's going 2 be a smooth ride says TheBeast! I'm a see u dere! cheesy cheesy grin

On my way grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2018
ManBeast:
Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman vs Killian Dain will be good. cool cool

Yea im feeling it

And plz killian should lose the singlet tights undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please even if you didnt watch takeover brooklyn last night please please watch adam cole vs ricochet...

Jesus those guys are not human

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
pu7pl3:
Please even if you didnt watch takeover brooklyn last night please please watch adam cole vs ricochet...

Jesus those guys are not human

My guy was telling me about it and was shouting the f word through out ... Imma download it tonight
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
NicestDude:

My guy was telling me about it and was shouting the f word through out ... Imma download it tonight

I was shouting with my hands on my head bruh...that matvh is hands down the best match in the world this year...i dont know how they can possibly top that in the rematch....im still awestruck bruh

The pic below was me during the match bruh

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
NXT guys are killing it. They shouldn't come to WWE because it's a Roman crap show. Their talents will waste in WWE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Flodel(f): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Wooooowww Seth freaking Rollins who needs a psychotic when you've got a lunatic
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 3:02am On Aug 20, 2018
So nobody is watching summer slam here grin demon balor just whupped Baron Corbin's A$$ in like 3 minutes
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 3:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Rounda runs through Bliss in minutes grin new champ cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2018
main event time angry hopefully Braun Strowman cashes in cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 3:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Strawman issues a warning to Lesnar and Reigns grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2018
reigns wins angry boring two moves wrestler angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MJBOLT: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Summer Slam 4/10 Most of the matches are boring AF
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2018
As in ehn

The one I expected to be even good
Aj styles vs samoa Joe is still rubbish
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Best match of Nxt takeover was Shayna vs Kairi.
why?
Cos the other matches one was expecting to be blown away and they delivered but I went into that match not expecting much and the match was fantastic. Second favorite women match this year after Asuka vs Charlotte.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2018
All new champion at summerslam cool at last roman got it,a compensation for the cage match at saudi
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2018
I hope Vince is not trying to make a Nikki Bella and Ronda Rousey's match to happen because that will suck
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is it just me or did this summerslam have a purple theme cheesy

I loved terry crews voice over that video package and i kinda feel bad for carmella now cos she really improved her ring work and iv been against her being champ cos of it

Is becky a heel now or was she just angry?..is charlotte a superb actress or what?

Is it just me or is BRAUN a foolish monster?why did you crush K.O and make him look like a fool for nothing angry

Demon balor whooped uncle constable grin he never experredit...soo will balor stop smiling now?

Im soo scared of ronda men but i can never feel sorry for bliss...who can be rondas next victim now...sasha?

Is the feud between MIZ and DB over or is there more?

The new day are awesome black guys they should be 5 time champs vince angry

Thanos rollins should watch his back oo...i wont trust ambrose if i was him

And finally im glad we can now rest from this brock and roman feud

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
paulaspearz:
I hope Vince is not trying to make a Nikki Bella and Ronda Rousey's match to happen because that will suck

Lol...it will suck for sure

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Charmingsoul:
As in ehn

The one I expected to be even good
Aj styles vs samoa Joe is still rubbish

Aj vs joe was a great match, with good heat, some great callbacks to their previous matches, and work highlighting just how much these two know each other. It started slowly, but overall ended up ebbing exactly what it needed to be. I don’t mind the DQ finish but if you were going to do it here, maybe not do it earlier in the show. Joe talking shit on AJ’s wife is a believable angle to make him snap and give him a renewed edge, and a reason for the feud to continue, likely in HIAC, where Joe can become an absolute madman.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:
All new champion at summerslam cool at last roman got it,a compensation for the cage match at saudi

Yea except the B team and nakamura...

The voices in ortons head are mad grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea except the B team and nakamura...

The voices in ortons head are mad grin
Yea
RAW will be interesting,make i go sharpaly download am watch
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Yea
RAW will be interesting,make i go sharpaly download am watch
Wait,

All the WWE shows you've been watching, so u download dem.... olboy u get money ooo.

Nah the plate(disk) me I dey buy sef, u dey waste MB oo.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQzr2nLlJo

My best wrestler has the hardest punch in WWE...i cuncur cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
My Take on Roman Vs Brock
Truth be told, Brock is a bad ass wrestler, he is better dan Reigns on d ring. But we know u need more dan skills 2 defeat ur opponent. Brock didn't want a repeat of WM31, wen Seth cashed in his contract, so he taught it wise 2 take out Strowman den finish Roman. But I have watched a series of Roman's matches, d guy's Spear is a killer finisher. U will agree dat Roman started well, allowing Brock 2 dictate d pace of a match is terrible, he will finish u. It's not about having many moves, its abt moves dat get results. Remember it was d same spear dat Goldberg used 2 defeat Brock @ Survivor Series, it was also d same spear he used 2 assist d late Eddie Gurerro 2 get d championship 4rm Brock. Roman's spear is d best, cos of his size also, very few wrestlers are able 2 kick out of it.
So in all, it was a good match. But I realised many ppl prefer Brock & wanted him 2 retain d title. Also I think he might ask 4 a rematch, d guy loves dat title so much. I noticed dat each time he is threatened with it, he shows up.
I only hope Roman can hold d title 4 dat long, cos Brock held it 4 over 500 days beating CM Punk.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
dahmie2013:
My Take on Roman Vs Brock
Truth be told, Brock is a bad ass wrestler, he is better dan Reigns on d ring. But we know u need more dan skills 2 defeat ur opponent. Brock didn't want a repeat of WM31, wen Seth cashed in his contract, so he taught it wise 2 take out Strowman den finish Roman. But I have watched a series of Roman's matches, d guy's Spear is a killer finisher. U will agree dat Roman started well, allowing Brock 2 dictate d pace of a match is terrible, he will finish u. It's not about having many moves, its abt moves dat get results. Remember it was d same spear dat Goldberg used 2 defeat Brock @ Survivor Series, it was also d same spear he used 2 assist d late Eddie Gurerro 2 get d championship 4rm Brock. Roman's spear is d best, cos of his size also, very few wrestlers are able 2 kick out of it.
So in all, it was a good match. But I realised many ppl prefer Brock & wanted him 2 retain d title. Also I think he might ask 4 a rematch, d guy loves dat title so much. I noticed dat each time he is threatened with it, he shows up.
I only hope Roman can hold d title 4 dat long, cos Brock held it 4 over 500 days beating CM Punk.
[/s]

Tho im glad the title will be a regular on raw now im done with monopolies please
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2MsQxMAaxk

Kaycee7 see what they turned our girl into cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
So nobody is watching summer slam here grin demon balor just whupped Baron Corbin's A$$ in like 3 minutes

1 plus minutes grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
ManBeast:
Wait,

All the WWE shows you've been watching, so u download dem.... olboy u get money ooo.

Nah the plate(disk) me I dey buy sef, u dey waste MB oo.
no b all na ppv i dey download,i dey watch others on dstv

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.