Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (287328 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

Then how can you now hate the miz?
I don't hate miz, I don't just like how he plays his game.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
makydebbie:

But koko is the miz of bbnaija now...she is coniving and decietfull and manipulative like the miz grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

But koko is the miz of bbnaija now...she is coniving and decietfull and manipulative like the miz grin
Hers is coded, not in the open.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Hers is coded, not in the open.

cheesy cheesy the miz own is kayfabe hers is real life
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

No that has nothing to do with it

I hope he wins he deserves it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
makydebbie:
correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
drips8:

I hope he wins he deserves it

On what criteria does he deserve it?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
... will BRAUN Strowman have a partner in wrestlemania
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2018
pu7pl3:

On what criteria does he deserve it?

on the beatings he has received twice, besides it would be nice to see the title change hands

Lesnar sucks
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
drips8:

on the beatings he has received twice, besides it would be nice to see the title change hands

Lesnar sucks

I agree it would be nice for the title to change hands...but he doesnt deserve it cos of the beatings
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
MorataFC:

Lets wait and find out smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
"Sneaks into thread"
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
MorataFC:

Rumor has it that it's gonna be Rey Mysterio
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Congratulations to The Miz and Maryse for safe delivery of their daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
drips8:

Lesnar sucks

The beatings is to endear fans to him, but WWE has failed in this. Roman Reigns sucks! He should win the belt, and lose it in the next PPV.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Daeylar:
"Sneaks into thread"

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Debroslink:
Congratulations to The Miz and Maryse for safe delivery of their daughter.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Debroslink:

The beatings is to endear fans to him, but WWE has failed in this. Roman Reigns sucks! He should win the belt, and lose it in the next PPV.
Roman Reigns is a good fighter but with so many mistakes, he loses concentration easily.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Debroslink:

Rumor has it that it's gonna be Rey Mysterio
Or maybe Elias.
My first contribution on this thread. Great to be here.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamZod:

Or maybe Elias.

Welcome! We're glad to have you. I hope it is Elias. Would be bummed to see him stuck in the ARMBAR
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
NekuA:

Welcome! We're glad to have you. I hope it is Elias. Would be bummed to see him stuck in the ARMBAR
grin grin grin I hope it will not end up being a disaster.

Braun and Elias?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
MorataFC:
grin grin grin I hope it will not end up being a disaster.

Braun and Elias?

It would be exciting. Unconventional tag teams, when done right, end up being really entertaining. Like Team Hell No and ShowMiz.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
NekuA:

Thanks Man.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
IamZod:

Or maybe Elias.

Welcome bro...i hope it is elias too...i have a feeling they will make a great team
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
pu7pl3:

Welcome bro...i hope it is elias too...i have a feeling they will make a great team
Thanks. They would.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Countdown to wrestlemania

170hrs 20mins to go
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter to all wwe fans in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2018
1 week to Wrestlemania!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's go-home RAW!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nobody wants to talk about BRAIN strowman...really undecided

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Whenever i come to this thread i dont get any wrestlemania vibe atall cry and its just this sunday
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Brain Strowman was a nice touch but I still feel we'll get a decent surprise partner.
I am very hyped for Wrestlemania. This is the best Wrestlemania card for ages and I hope they don't blow it.

Usos vs Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day in a TLC match
Bryan & Shane vs SamiKO
Ronda & Angle vs Steph & HHH
Brock vs Roman II
Charlotte vs Asuka
AJ vs Nakamura
and potentially Cena vs Taker.

These are the marquee matches of what is just a jaw-dropping card that also includes Orton, Rollins, Miz, Strowman, Balor, the Bar and Rusev. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2018
NekuA:
Brain Strowman was a nice touch but I still feel we'll get a decent surprise partner.
I am very hyped for Wrestlemania. This is the best Wrestlemania card for ages and I hope they don't blow it.

Usos vs Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day in a TLC match
Bryan & Shane vs SamiKO
Ronda & Angle vs Steph & HHH
Brock vs Roman II
Charlotte vs Asuka
AJ vs Nakamura
and potentially Cena vs Taker.

These are the marquee matches of what is just a jaw-dropping card that also includes Orton, Rollins, Miz, Strowman, Balor, the Bar and Rusev. Amazing.

Have they made the sd tag match a tlc match yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.