Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (282770 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i suspect a cash in on one of the titles
Or all of them

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycee7:
I always tell people that Bayley is the best in-ring talent among the 4 horsewomen, for me. And her mic game seems to be improving. About time she got another title run.

yea well she has to get herself an opportunity first
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i suspect a cash in on one of the titles

They should better allow the MIB winner have a fun long run this time undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Sunkyphil:
lars sullivan is a future wwe title holder i hope he doesn't end up like braun strowman if u know what i mean

Lol...i understand exactly what you mean grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...i understand exactly what you mean grin
the guy seems almost invincible
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Sunkyphil:
the guy seems almost invincible

him vs brock would have been a good matchup
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

it would oo i heard he trained with brock
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Sunkyphil:
it would oo i heard he trained with brock

my mouth is already watering sef
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Icekeeng(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

I disagree, it's quite too early to judge moreover he's yet to face an A-lister.
The way I see him; All power, no sense!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Icekeeng(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycee7:
There was already a nicely packaged Japanese tag team called Sky Pirates. Why they had to split them only to merge Kairi with Asuka is beyond me. So what do we have now? Pirate Empresses?
Why does Montreal hate Bayley, anyway?

Kofi should do quick and get into a feud. I didn't support KofiMania so the WWE champion can be having 6-man tag matches.
I was really hoping Kofi would be champion prior to wrestlemania, glad it happened but it seems his reign would be as terrible and unentertaining as Daniel Bryan's.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by airsaylongcon: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Grown men still actively follow WWE? shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Icekeeng:

I disagree, it's quite too early to judge moreover he's yet to face an A-lister.
The way I see him; All power, no sense!

Im sure you did not watch him in nxt thats why...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Icekeeng(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Im sure you did not watch him in nxt thats why...
Not every youth academy product become a Star footballer same applies to the nxt-wwe line. Sami Zayn, Roode and some others from NXT have struggled to make an impact.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Icekeeng:

Not every youth academy product become a Star footballer same applies to the nxt-wwe line. Sami Zayn, Roode and some others from NXT have struggled to make an impact.

I dont get what you are saying...are you judging lars and already labelling him a failure via his 2week run on the main roster or what?

And i cited nxt to you cos you said he is yet to face an A-lister(top competitor) which he did numerous times in fantastic matches...sami zayn for me has had a really nice run on the main roster only thing missing is a title...roode on the other hand has been kinda underwhelming but he has had titles.. What im saying is these things are not relative..nxt has produced great crops of talent and its meant for creative to use them to their strengths you cant really blame them for getting lost in the shuffle...

You might not rate nxt cos you dont watch it maybe but being a top guy there is legit...its not too different from being a top guy on raw or smackdown. For example ciampa from nxt last year was the best heel in all of wwe...when you start rating nxt you wont have this thought process my man..

Lars is already a legit beheamoth freaky threat...the man is already beating up legends kurt,R-truth,jeff and matt...il pay big bucks to see him vs brock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Big o turns evil grin grin grin

Hopefully he brings a refreshing story to the wwe championship title.

*less haired bray wyatt shocked cheesy

*i don't like what they are doing to Asuka embarassed

*hopefully they will not turn Lars Sullivan into Braun Stroman because potential full im body cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Icekeeng(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

I dont get what you are saying...are you judging lars and already labelling him a failure via his 2week run on the main roster or what?

And i cited nxt to you cos you said he is yet to face an A-lister(top competitor) which he did numerous times in fantastic matches...sami zayn for me has had a really nice run on the main roster only thing missing is a title...roode on the other hand has been kinda underwhelming but he has had titles.. What im saying is these things are not relative..nxt has produced great crops of talent and its meant for creative to use them to their strengths you cant really blame them for getting lost in the shuffle...

You might not rate nxt cos you dont watch it maybe but being a top guy there is legit...its not too different from being a top guy on raw or smackdown. For example ciampa from nxt last year was the best heel in all of wwe...when you start rating nxt you wont have this thought process my man..

Lars is already a legit beheamoth freaky threat...the man is already beating up legends kurt,R-truth,jeff and matt...il pay big bucks to see him vs brock

100naira:
Big o turns evil grin grin grin

Hopefully he brings a refreshing story to the wwe championship title.

*less haired bray wyatt shocked cheesy

*i don't like what they are doing to Asuka embarassed

*hopefully they will not turn Lars Sullivan into Braun Stroman because potential full im body cry cry
the hype you guys are giving Lars is really confusing me.
To say he even attacked the likes of Kurt, Truth, the Hardy Boyz and whatever is kinda pissing me off, I'd personally take any of them out cool so what's the fuss about.
On a good day he wouldn't last 90 seconds against Brock. Lesnar's even too much let him face Drew first then I may start to believe the hype.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2019
Icekeeng:

To say he even attacked the likes of Kurt, Truth, the Hardy Boyz and whatever is kinda pissing me off, I'd personally take any of them out cool so what's the fuss about.
On a good day he wouldn't last 90 seconds against Brock. Lesnar's even too much let him face Drew first then I may start to believe the hype.

Bruh...this is pro wrestling and its a big deal when a young talent beats up a legend talk more of multiple legends...thats how orton made his name thats how the shield made their name kevin owens too and the list goes on and on thats why whenever a younger talent comes up and does that you know they have the full backing of vince cos man loves his legends and will only sacrifice them to build up talent like he just did with corbin and is doing now with lars...

You said you can take kurt out? Or R-truth? grin grin broken down rick flair will kill you in the ring man

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Icekeeng:

@bolded, na indie boys go cure your craze first.
Pu3pl7, it seems we have another prettyboi19 on our hands. Icekeeng, on what grounds do you think Lars would not last 90 seconds against Brock? When smaller guys have taken him to the limit and one actually beat him.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kaycee7:
@bolded, na indie boys go cure your craze first.
Pu3pl7, it seems we have another prettyboi19 on our hands. Icekeeng, on what grounds do you think Lars would not last 90 seconds against Brock? When smaller guys have taken him to the limit and one actually beat him.

Lol...help me ask him o
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kaycee7:
I always tell people that Bayley is the best in-ring talent among the 4 horsewomen, for me. And her mic game seems to be improving. About time she got another title run.
Nah, that's sasha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Sunkyphil:
hmmm

If this is true it will be one hellofa match and im backing andrade for the win
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

If this is true it will be one hellofa match and im backing andrade for the win
andrade shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunkyphil:
andrade shocked

Yep for sure
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Saw ricochet and black in the ladder and boom... Think I felt a boner
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2019
NicestDude:
Saw ricochet and black in the ladder and boom... Think I felt a boner

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Sunkyphil:
hmmm
Well they got McIntyre and Ricochet right
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Qu3sT:

Nah, that's sasha
I did say, for me. I prefer Bayley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Well they got McIntyre and Ricochet right
yea they did
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Styles and rollins promo:

Hey, I like you, but I want that belt.”

“Nah, can’t have it.”

“But I want it.”

“I burn it down though.”

“I build it up though

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2019
Still backing andrade for the win at mitb tho its seeming unlikely...

Also backing bayley for the womens mitb win

Deville should split with mandy already angry she is holding you back baby
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2019
pu7pl3:
Still backing andrade for the win at mitb tho its seeming unlikely...

Also backing bayley for the womens mitb win

Deville should split with mandy already angry she is holding you back baby
I'm with you on Andrade.

I usually prefer a heel or tweener to win the MITB. Especially if you're looking for someone who will hold it for a while. The only person who looks like they could hold the briefcase and make it entertaining is Mandy Rose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.