Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (286328 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ok man...buy for two o
No problem. Na tag team phone I want buy sef

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
pu7pl3:
I just saw dean ambrose's interview on "talk is jericho" and he totally roasted vince and wwe creative...its really clear he did not leave on good terms

And i think its the same issues sasha banks is having too

Where is kaycee7
Uncalled for if you ask me.. Man thinks he's the new cm punk.. Listening to him, you'd think he's been overlooked during his entire wwe career..
Btw.. I know vince needs to step up, but these guys should have some respect.. He's been doing this for so many years, they speak like he's some kind of an idiot..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2019
badinfluence:

Uncalled for if you ask me.. Man thinks he's the new cm punk.. Listening to him, you'd think he's been overlooked during his entire wwe career..
Btw.. I know vince needs to step up, but these guys should have some respect.. He's been doing this for so many years, they speak like he's some kind of an idiot..

I swear bruh...you are right..he made it sound like vince is just one clueless sadist that doesnt care as long as it can wheel in cash

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
Kaycee7:
No problem. Na tag team phone I want buy sef

Hehehehe...nice...i cant wait

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

I swear bruh...you are right..he made it sound like vince is just one clueless sadist that doesnt care as long as it can wheel in cash
I mean he had more push than a lot of guys who were in the company before him.. I mean wwe even gave him a good send off. If na him be kofi, him for don drink sniper since na.. Dean really disappointed me in the podcast. They keep saying they're not here to compete with the wwe, but their actions say otherwise. Even that tony khan dey follow run mouth.. Kai

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2019
badinfluence:

I mean he had more push than a lot of guys who were in the company before him.. I mean wwe even gave him a good send off. If na him be kofi, him for don drink sniper since na.. Dean really disappointed me in the podcast. They keep saying they're not here to compete with the wwe, but their actions say otherwise. Even that tony khan dey follow run mouth.. Kai

Dean said tony khan is more of a pro wrestling fan than vince grin...its obvious they want to stir the pot...

And thats why im not in support of what sasha is doing...she gets pushed while many ladies on the roster that were even there before her just hang around doing nothing and then aftersome creative difference you just lash out and no longer want to be part of what made you

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 4:23pm On May 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dean said tony khan is more of a pro wrestling fan than vince grin...its obvious they want to stir the pot...

And thats why im not in support of what sasha is doing...she gets pushed while many ladies on the roster that were even there before her just hang around doing nothing and then aftersome creative difference you just lash out and no longer want to be part of what made you
They should let her go jare.. Talent plenty wey go take her place.. I wonder if AEW intends on giving all its wrestlers creative freedom.. Or just the bitter ex wwe guys..

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2019
badinfluence:

They should let her go jare.. Talent plenty wey go take her place.. I wonder if AEW intends on giving all its wrestlers creative freedom.. Or just the bitter ex wwe guys..
I like just what vince is doing to her...dont let her go but dont use her till she gets her shiit together
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
badinfluence:

Yeah, he's been doing this for many years but he seems to have lost "it" at this point. It's really time he takes a step back and let someone else handle the reins a bit. Hunter, obviously. But still a fresh take would be very much welcome.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yeah, he's been doing this for many years but he seems to have lost "it" at this point. It's really time he takes a step back and let someone else handle the reins a bit. Hunter, obviously. But still a fresh take would be very much welcome.
He hasn't lost anything.. A couple of improvements are needed sure, but he hasn't lost 'it'.. The internet has a way of magnifying things.. There're changes we all want to see in wwe, but none of us really knows what goes down in Stamford..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Woah man i have no beffiting reaction for this takeover 25

Mauro's voice is still ringing in my head

All the matches were lit and brutal...adam cole is finally nxt champ sorry johnny...that panama sunrise is a lethal move

Matt riddle and strong was fire and hard core

Tyler and dream played their story well

The women brought it...baszler is badass

Then that ladder match geez...kyle o riley's back wont be the same i swear...better than mitb ladder match for sure...omg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bro where do you download your nxt shows cos the site I do download sometimes take forever to upload it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gidah:
Bro where do you download your nxt shows cos the site I do download sometimes take forever to upload it

Check here

https://www.ssrmovies.wiki/2019/06/wwe-nxt-takeover-xxv-2019-webrip-full-show-download-hd.html
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gidah:
����

What
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

What
thanks Bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nxt takeover never fall my hand Roderick strong and Matt riddle really tried I would say all the match are awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wow...if anything both him and breeze look gay but i like them..their charisma is over the top and is exactly what pro wrestling needs....

I dunno about strong but cole wont job on the main roster...he is too popular for that...he will be like balor

Baybay!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Kyle and fish are better as a tag team IMO stong and cole are the better singles guys out of the 4 but cole is on another level...he was a member if the bullet club with aj and balor...im very sure he wont just come to the main roster to job out in limbo but im not really sure about strong sha,he feels like another tye dillinger

Lord knows I loved tye. They wasted that guy. And I even forgot all about him till now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:
Woah man i have no beffiting reaction for this takeover 25

Mauro's voice is still ringing in my head

All the matches were lit and brutal...adam cole is finally nxt champ sorry johnny...that panama sunrise is a lethal move

Matt riddle and strong was fire and hard core

Tyler and dream played their story well

The women brought it...baszler is badass

Then that ladder match geez...kyle o riley's back wont be the same i swear...better than mitb ladder match for sure...omg

Every takeover, kyle takes the most brutal bumps. That dude is iron man. Dude took top rope moves and splashes from hansen and was still walking. Max respect to that guy. Cant wait to watch that takeover myself.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
NicestDude:

Lord knows I loved tye. They wasted that guy. And I even forgot all about him till now

Yea...he could really wrestle but he did not have that charismatic presence
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
NicestDude:

Every takeover, kyle takes the most brutal bumps. That dude is iron man. Dude took top rope moves and splashes from hansen and was still walking. Max respect to that guy. Cant wait to watch that takeover myself.

He later posted one nasty injury on his back on sunday sef...the dude tried
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Men raw this week was stupid...thats is all i have to say angry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:
wailing cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. Gist me
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Raw always sucks, thanks to Vince. The more you take it with a pinch of salt, the better.

Monopoly is a bad thing. I wish AEW becomes a big rival or maybe Triple H should take over raw finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
hulk616:
wailing cry cry

You know nothing about it angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Debroslink:

Raw always sucks, thanks to Vince. The more you take it with a pinch of salt, the better.

Monopoly is a bad thing. I wish AEW becomes a big rival or maybe Triple H should take over raw finally.

I guess il have to buy a pack of salt then cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
NicestDude:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. Gist me

The whole universal title angle is shit...brock was doing good with the mitb till they made him look like a fool,made rollins look like an idiot and ruined the whole story...

Lars that has been killing fools was drastically powered down today by some 3 muchachos just to build up to a meaningless match at a meaningless show...

Cesaro vs ricochet again...2 talented guys in limbo

Lacey evans and charlottes story they bleeped it up embarassed

The only good thing from that show was randy and triple h promo and the 24/7 title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
This undertaker vs goldberg match is the most useless match in the history of matches angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

The whole universal title angle is shit...brock was doing good with the mitb till they made him look like a fool,made rollins look like an idiot and ruined the whole story...

Lars that has been killing fools was drastically powered down today by some 3 muchachos just to build up to a meaningless match at a meaningless show...

Cesaro vs ricochet again...2 talented guys in limbo

Lacey evans and charlottes story they bleeped it up embarassed

The only good thing from that show was randy and triple h promo and the 24/7 title

Lmao. Wetin dem do seth and brock. They had a dance segment? grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
pu7pl3:
This undertaker vs goldberg match is the most useless match in the history of matches angry

Wait... Wtf? Why? Why? See why people no like vince. I wouldnt want to see that match. Mtcheeeeeeeew. When Is the match?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.