Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

New Airdrop Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Airdrop Alert (407 Views)

Zeusnet Mining App: 1 ZNT ($10 Airdrop Daily) / PXR Airdrop: How To Mine Free PXR Tokens / Starknet Airdrop Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Airdrop Alert by Moodyflow: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
*Get up to 1250 Musards Airdrop.*
The first airdrop has ended and the second airdrop is just starting.

If you missed the airdrops in the first phase,this is another opportunity for you to get your own free airdrops directly into your Ethereum wallet.

*#NoBeGod*
Requirements for this airdrops is just for you to join their telegram channel,submit your Ethereum wallet address and wait to receive the airdrops.

https://referral.musards.org/?mwr=6755-a9b126e1

Re: New Airdrop Alert by Moodyflow: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
*Proof of some airdrops alert received in my wallet in the attached picture.��*

*If you don't join the league of those getting free airdrops into their wallet's now you carry last o*

(1) (Reply)

Their Fate Was Decided Each Time A Chicken Died Facing The Skies. A MUST READ! / You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man / Do Not Buy Used Phone From Anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.